kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
combined with the prediction by Rokudaime Hokage Naruto: , Kishimoto will need to think hard to surprise us in the next chapter!

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dislikes:..... Madara controlling Harshirama -2

Total score 98/100
About dislikes :(
But I would like to explain what I wanted to do there.
Madara has no other means of controlling THE God of Shinobi, Senju Hashirama. The possibilities are that he himself pierce Hashirama with the chakra rods or he create chakra rods out of the Zetsu clone used for resurrecting Hashirama. The latter part is more possible since in the case of former part, Hashirama can just pull out the rods one after other as he gets pierced. This would be like, United we stand, individually(divided) we fall.

By the way, Thanks for reading =D

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About dislikes :(
But I would like to explain what I wanted to do there.
Madara has no other means of controlling THE God of Shinobi, Senju Hashirama. The possibilities are that he himself pierce Hashirama with the chakra rods or he create chakra rods out of the Zetsu clone used for resurrecting Hashirama. The latter part is more possible since in the case of former part, Hashirama can just pull out the rods one after other as he gets pierced. This would be like, United we stand, individually(divided) we fall.

By the way, Thanks for reading =D
Ok now I get it, also Zetsu's clones are said to be Harshirama "Kabuto and Obito" said so therefore he will just pull them out or just negate the effect. I always enjoy your predictions there are like stories of their own and action packed.