Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
epic read ;) enjoyed it a lot ;)
very good prediction :)
great prediction. Really ready to see exactly how naruto gets the rest of kurama's chakra :hyper:
cool prediction as always!
i've always kept an eye out and enjoyed reading your predictions. I hope that the next chapter is close to this. The ending was bad a$$....
awesome prediction
as usual a brutally awesome prediction
Thanks Guys =D =D

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent! Really excellent! Believe me I don't say this often=D I really liked Shikamaru's thinking and Naruto's use of senjutsu to rejuvenate Minato's arm.

Only drawback if I may say so is Minato disappearing. It was without reason. He should have stuck around and help more.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent! Really excellent! Believe me I don't say this often=D I really liked Shikamaru's thinking and Naruto's use of senjutsu to rejuvenate Minato's arm.

Only drawback if I may say so is Minato disappearing. It was without reason. He should have stuck around and help more.
Thanks =D
I had to end the prediction with something badass condition and also Minato's purpose for being resurrected was fulfilled so he had nothing left to live apart from changing Obito's path towards peace.

Hasby

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suggeee...
This prediction is so awesome, i got a goosebumps toward the end of the prediction <3
You always made me surprised with all of your prediction :)