[Predictions] Naruto manga 641. The new sage of six path.

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[ ] - Thoughts.

( ) - Reason.

Naruto ,Sasuke and Minato are in danger...

A voice : Goju rashomon summoning technique.

Suddenly Three buildings come out of no where between Sasuke ,Naruto and Minato with bijudama.

Minato : [ This is orochimaru san's.. ]

Naruto : Damn what is this ?

Sasuke : [This is the time to escape.]

Naruto, Sasuke and Gamakichi jump away from the goju rashomon buildings...
SFX:Booom
The three buildings destroyed in a second.

Naruto and Sasuke land on Gamakichi.

Naruto : Dad !

Sasuke : Calm down Naruto! He is just an edo tensei. He will regenerate soon.

Orochimaru,Suigethsu and Karin also land on Gamakichi.

Naruto : Orochimaru ! Why are you here ? You supposed to be dead.

Sasuke : Naruto he is in our side. He is the one revived hokages. So those three buildings were summoned by you.

Orochimaru : Sasuke kun you are as sharp as ever. ( Orochimaru loos at Naruto) Naruto kun you looks different [ So this is kyuubi's chakra controlled.He became so strong.]

Suigethsu : [ So this is Uzumaki Naruto ? The hero of leaf? He is sure noisy.]

Karin : [ His chakra looks and sense different from last time I saw him. Now its much more warm and calm. Especially his inside chakra.]

Hinata : [ Naruto kun.. ]

Sakura : [ I am glad they are safe.]

The scene shows Minato regenerate with his kyuubi cloak and standing near second and third. Hiruzen is with his Enma with adamantine form. They are watching.

Tobirama : That's my brother's jutsu.

Minato : [ Orochimaru san would have prepared the summoning seals for goju rashomon and would have send it. So he improved goju rashomon.More importantly Naruto and Sasuke kun is safe.]

Hiruzen : lets' attack again.

The scene shows Obito's second horn developing slowly.

Obito : So more rats joined. So the reason why sensei is reanimated because Orochimaru is alive.

Suddenly Minato appears around Obito in six positions with rasengan in hand and try to hit him but Obito counter it with his six black balls surrounding his body.

Minato : How can you counter my technique !

Obito : I have seen you planted kunais around me and I have seen your jutsu before.

Minato quickly jump from Obito.

Minato : It looks like he can explode those things according to his will.

Tobirama : Water style Whirlpool technique.

The scene shows the obito is in large amount of water and he is trapped in a whirl pool.

Hiruzen : Shuriken kagebunshin no jutsu.

Hiruzen throw those shurikens at Obito

Tobirama : Got you !

Obito :Massive Shinara tensei.

SFX: Boom

As the technique activated Tobirama,Hiruzen and Minato thrown away with strong repulsive force.

The scene shows Minato, Hiruzen and Tobirama lying down the ground and regenerating.

Obito : Edo tensei huh I should relese their souls that binding with edo tensei. If I don't they will interrupt when I cast illusion.

Obito looks at moon.

Obito : Its almost time.

Obito grabs on Minato and the king of hell arrive from ground.

Obito : First you sensei.

The battle dramatically turns around one side.What will happen to Edo kages ?

Next time : Minato's gift to Naruto and team seven reunited.

-END-

Last edited:

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice prediction bro, its great to see a Rinnegan technique that ISN'T Shinra/Chibaku Tensei for once in a prediction
Thanks.I am sure Obito in the next chapter will do something with his staff. But I am not sure what he is going to do with that. So I just chnaged the names of currently existing jutus...

mcmousy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks.I am sure Obito in the next chapter will do something with his staff. But I am not sure what he is going to do with that. So I just chnaged the names of currently existing jutus...
The staff could be there for 2 reasons, 1: Obito could use to to manipulate jutsu (specifically that black shuriken thing) or its purely cosmetic (its there just to compliment the new look he's required)

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The staff could be there for 2 reasons, 1: Obito could use to to manipulate jutsu (specifically that black shuriken thing) or its purely cosmetic (its there just to compliment the new look he's required)
I think the staff is made by the same thing that made the black shuriken or black ball. It is shaped in to the staff actually. I think it is very hard. Minato's kunai broke when came contact with it.