vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I am not Kishimoto,so I just take the entertainment factor in consideration for this prediction,not whether it's possible or not.......

narutodude3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
noo wayy dude! i mean u said "sasuke and naruto was sent to the kamui ..! u also said that ...kakashi was about to die! :p "kakashi: guess this is my end!
then how do u expect naruto and sasuke to get out of kamui! :devil: :( :hyper:

Black Ace

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It good but Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't have be doing there ultimate battle yet! And also Kakashi wouldn't have send them to the Kumui dimension!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was pretty good man the only two things were, that the alliance needs naruto and sasuke and also just you spelling and grammar. But other than that good job very creative and well thought out.

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
noo wayy dude! i mean u said "sasuke and naruto was sent to the kamui ..! u also said that ...kakashi was about to die! :p "kakashi: guess this is my end!
then how do u expect naruto and sasuke to get out of kamui! :devil: :( :hyper:
^This exactly. I was about typing the same thing that dimension is a no go area and trust me I don't think Kakashi could be so reckless and risk that. That's the flaw of ur prediction otherwise nice read.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CHAPTER 640 - LET'S SETTLE THE BUSSINESS

ENJOY-
{Obito jab hold Naruto and Sasuke,and about to make their head blow in the same the manner of third hokage}

Naruto and Sasuke :
Shit!!!!

Obito :Perish......(shock)!!!

[Both Naruto and Sasuke slip through Obito's hand right through him,shocking Minato as well.Scene shows,Kakashi's hand right behind them on their back with a kakashi slowly becoming visible]

Kakashi(looking at the eyes of both Naruto and Sasuke,then Minato) :
I see....First settle your bussiness.

[Kakashi instantly warps both Naruto and Sasuke into Kamui,shocking Minato,Tobirama and Hiruzen(who are regenerated)]

{Kakashi quickly becoming intangible turning behind with a Kunai in hand seeing Obito comming for his face,with Obito's and Kakashi's hands going through each other and then the whole body}

Kakashi(walking 1-2 steps then falling on his knees holding his stomach where Obito made impact from Chakra rod) :
Shit!,damn these would and my body.I have definetely overused my sharingan.Can't move at all.Heh..guess it's the end finally.....

{As Kakashi falls on his knees,Obito quickly turned with his arm aiming for Kakashi's head from back,when suddenly Kakashi vanished in a flash right to the the Allaince where Sakura is,with Minato holding his soulder and Tobirama appears behind them with Hiruzen shocking the allaince}

Tobirama :
What?Who is he?Another Uchiha?No....his chakra is that of Hatake clan...then how in the world does he have a Sharingan,that too a Mangekyou.

Hiruzen :It's allright.He is Kakashi Hatake.He got his Sharingan as a gift.

Minato :You overdid it again Kakashi.

Sakura :Kakashi sensei,relax,I heal you....but Naruto and Sasuke where are they?

Kakashi :Forget about them for now"THEY'LL HAVE TO SETTLE SOMETHING FIRST,OTHERWISE IT WILL JUST BE A HINDRANCE".Sensei,how,well that's not important again.It's no use to make him saw his ways are wrong.He knows everything and doesn't blame any of us but this wretched System.He also doesn't have hatred for us either.

{Obito is standing in one in his place with the pose of his hand stretching,then slowly regaining his posture.Then shift his gaze towards the allaince,and then suddenly with a little shock towards Madara and Hashirama}

Madara :
Hmm..well guess he has noticed already.But it's too late for you now,"I'LL SETTLE IT HERE"....

Obito (Speeds blitz just above Madara) :Is that so,Old Man Shinigami?......

{Last page shows,
ABOVE PANEL - Hashirama a little confused and shocked,with Madara in shock holding a last Handsign and Obito smiling wickedly above Madara with black thingy made of 4 elements combination

BELOW PANEL - Naruto and Sasuke standing in their Base form against each other,in the Kamui world,jumping towards each other,with Kunai and Sword respectively}

[What will happen?.......]

So how was it?
Do comment honestly....and please vote...=D
First settle your bussiness. ~ naruto and sasuke fighting in the war will never happen. not until jubito is defeated

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gosh people even start to find logics in predictions instead of enjoying,like it can never happen or whatever,as if it can really happen....

rahzel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BELOW PANEL - Naruto and Sasuke standing in their Base form against each other,in the Kamui world,jumping towards each other,with Kunai and Sword respectively}[/B]...

But how do they get out tho....obito would love this to happen.the traitor and kyyubi,lovely.