[Predictions] Naruto manga 638 prediction.

Booker

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
8,352
Reaction score
958
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha this prediction sucks.

Don't pursue a career in writing, ok?
 

vida

Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
424
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Umm...I think it was good, my friend ^_^ It is possible, but you could have a better prediction...I don't know why, but I liked your previous ones more, LOL! =D
 

foxyladyland

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,175
Reaction score
1,063
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that was pretty exciting :bouncy:
 

narutoben10af

Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2010
Messages
267
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice prediction! bringing the elder toad was something least expected =D
 

Byron123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Excelent ending.
 

uchihamad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
8,361
Reaction score
642
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha this prediction sucks.

Don't pursue a career in writing, ok?
:p
Umm...I think it was good, my friend ^_^ It is possible, but you could have a better prediction...I don't know why, but I liked your previous ones more, LOL! =D
Haha ha thanks=D

that was pretty exciting :bouncy:
Thanks=D
nice prediction! bringing the elder toad was something least expected =D
Thanks.
Excelent ending.

You only liked the end ? :O
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ending was great
 

Sage83

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i been curious of the elder toad, that would be cool.
 

IzanamiFan

Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Your english is so bad!! but your prediction is sooooo good!!! Your imagination is awesom! I would love to see the elder toad there! :)
 

Xāvî1

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
23,665
Reaction score
1,415
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top