[Predictions] Naruto Manga 636: Lone Wolf!!

147 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naw bra. They both die. He set of the tags while he was at point blank. I like kakashi and I think he deserved this honorable death.4/5
 

KatyLiz10

Member
48 posts 7 reactions
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The prediction was alright, but..... oh my god - what if kakashi can control obito's kamui universe?!? Talk about about major plot-no-jutsu. However, i do agree that i cannot see kakashi living through this battle. The fandom should be prepared for kakashi to die...we have seen it happen before.
 
111 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Best prediction I ever read! ***** 1000 fold
 
215 posts 97 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
215
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice read . 4/5 xd

Nice man it would be good if obito died he talks far to much to be badass

It was completely focused on them,I doubt ti would end so quickly but other then that.great prediction I enjoyed it xd

I actually liked that alot I mean they should be pretty much equals xd nice prediction and story

Naw bra. They both die. He set of the tags while he was at point blank. I like kakashi and I think he deserved this honorable death.4/5

The prediction was alright, but..... oh my god - what if kakashi can control obito's kamui universe?!? Talk about about major plot-no-jutsu. However, i do agree that i cannot see kakashi living through this battle. The fandom should be prepared for kakashi to die...we have seen it happen before.


Thank you I really appreciate it!
 

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,655 posts 356 reactions
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Interesting.
 

kakashi owns all

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,570 posts 407 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
5,570
Reaction score
407
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
needs more reaper death seal
 

ObitoKarin

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
682 posts 72 reactions
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
682
Reaction score
72
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Idk if that would actually happen, but if Kakashi is going to die soon I hope that Kishi at least let's us see the glory behind the mask :ls: :kakashi:
 

MangekyouJ

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,085 posts 58 reactions
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
58
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was gutsy, and I can kinda see where you're taking it.....kakashi always was smarter than obito...4/5
 

trullyitachi

Member
56 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
very Good read 4/5
 
20 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he should beat obito with a thousand years of pain LMFAOO jk jk. But i like your prediction
 

Zuru

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,584 posts 139 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
139
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice prediction, enjoyed the read. =D
 

Henchman24

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,274 posts 95 reactions
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought it was well thought out and written. :win:
 

NRTS1

Member
11 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it's.........
- 1.000.000/5

Problem??!
 

jediknite2

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
643 posts 26 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
643
Reaction score
26
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Their conversation was so matured nice one I like it and it got my heart racing really nice.
 

SilverfoxUchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,734 posts 282 reactions
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
282
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well.... you were at least right about the fireball part..
 
Top