[Predictions] Naruto Manga 636: Lone Wolf!!

215 posts 97 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
215
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello All,

Here is my very exciting Naruto 636 Prediction: Lone Wolf! We were left with an awesome cliffhanger where the scene has switched back to Obito and Kakashi again, and here's how I would like the fight to turn out. I am a Kakashi fan so I wanted him to go out with a bang! As always comment/rate/rep is you enjoyed!

Thank you! :bye:
-ShadowCloneJutsu


PIERCING!

(Kakashi and Obito are shown piercing each other through the chest!)


Naruto Chapter 636: Lone Wolf!


Kakashi: Tell me Obito.. Can you feel that?!

Obito: (squints in anger) Don't underestimate me, Kakashi!! (Obito uses mokuton and wooden spikes propel out of his body)

(Kakashi anticipated the upcoming attack and quickly kicks away. Kakashi reacted a little too slow and his right leg has been pierced with a wooden spike)

Kakashi: Damn..!

(Kakashi falls and is now badly wounded between his chest pains and his leg. His chakra is nearly out and his vision is blurring)

(Kakashi is shown on one knee, panting and holding his chest)

(We see Obito walking towards Kakashi as the hole that was pierced begins to heal)

Kakashi: ?! He healed his injury so quickly. This is bad..!

Obito: You are weak Kakashi. Have you finally realized that you cannot stop me?

Kakashi: Thinking: I only have enough energy for one last attack.. This is the end..

Obito: You cannot win, Kakashi. To think that you actually stood a chance against me is pitiful. I will honor your memory as a beacon of shame in my new world! (play on his name, Kakashi = scarecrow)

Kakashi: Thinking: There is no more trying to convince him.. (Kakashi struggles to stand up )

Kakashi: A glorious beacon of shame.. I like the sound of that.. it is so fitting..

Obito: Hmph, still have some fight left in you?

Kakashi: I stopped being afraid of death long ago.. I lived my life as a great shinobi using the gift you gave me.. I memorized over 1000 techiniques and my goal was to show you how strong I had become.. All in honor of you

(Obito stops and looks agitated, but listens)

Obito: ...

Kakashi: I shouldered all that guilt.. all the pain.. all alone because you gave me the strength to carry on!

Obito: Prepare to die Kakashi

Kakashi: Even though I thought you had died, I never forgot the lesson that you taught me Obito! I now see you as my enemy, Obito! I will not fail my comrades who have entrusted me!

Obito: ENOUGH..!

Kakashi: I can already see it.. it will be a glorious beacon of shame.. a constant reminder about how you lost against The Lone Wolf, Hatake Kakashi!

Obito: ?! DIE!! (Obito is infuriated and quickly uses a great fireball technique at Kakashi)

(Kakashi is shown with widened eyes as he is engulfed in flames)

(As the flames die down, we can see a charred body lying on the floor)

(Obito recovers himself after being fueled by all of that anger and is seen panting)

(Obito has an aggrovated look and walks over to the body)

Obito: ... (He is shown looking down at the body with a look of regret)

(Suddenly, Kakashi's body rolls over and begins to get up)

Obito: (Shocked, Obito steps back) ?! What is this!

Kakashi: (On his hands and knees with his hair covering his face, Kakashi speaks) This is the end, Obito!

(Kakashi's body stands and his true face is revealed ! )

(Dumbfounded, Obito is stepping backward in confusion)

Obito: What's going on!?

Kakashi: Have you forgotten that we share the same eyes? This illusion world you speak of.. I have control over it as well!

(Obito's eyes widen and he prepares another attack)

Obito: I'll kill you!! (Sends a barrage of mokuton spikes at Kakashi )

(Obito is then bitten from all angles and cannot move by Ninken)

Obito: ?!

(The real Kakashi is then shown grabbing Obito from behind, holding a kunai with a bundle of explosive tags!)

(Obito's eyes are then shown with pure panic as Kakashi is about to set off the Kunai using his raikiri)

(As Kakashi speaks words his canine teeth show)

Kakashi: I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS WORLD AS SKUM!

The Lone Wolf puts his life on the line!
 

Ahmed1993

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,015 posts 267 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
267
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kakashi beating Obito ? 0/5 :|
 

illidanson

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,854 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
1,854
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Was great until it turned out to be an illusion... Obito is one of the best genjutsu users in the series, he won't fall for a Genjutsu by somebody like Kakashi who we've never seen use any high level Genjutsu at all...
 

Light yagami Kira

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
675 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
675
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it is ok since i dont think we going to see a big fight between the 2 of them since they both wrecked up...

2/5

please read my prediction XD
 
215 posts 97 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
215
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kakashi beating Obito ? 0/5 :|

Lol

Was great until it turned out to be an illusion... Obito is one of the best genjutsu users in the series, he won't fall for a Genjutsu by somebody like Kakashi who we've never seen use any high level Genjutsu at all...

it is ok since i dont think we going to see a big fight between the 2 of them since they both wrecked up...

2/5

please read my prediction XD

Thanks
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Quite enjoyable
 

Byron123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,751 posts 669 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked it=D Way to go=D Btw, you haven't told me, have you read any of my fan fics so far?
 

voids

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
744 posts 66 reactions
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
744
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I actually liked it! Makes it seem like there was a reason for Kakashi to have been revived in the Pain arc =D
 
215 posts 97 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
215
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Its quite interesting..nice job!!!!!

Quite enjoyable

Thanks you!

I liked it=D Way to go=D Btw, you haven't told me, have you read any of my fan fics so far?

Thanks! Yes I actually have but I haven't been on the 'Base as often so I haven't been commenting on much. I'll try to give you some feedback soon!

I actually liked it! Makes it seem like there was a reason for Kakashi to have been revived in the Pain arc =D

Thanks man! Yeah I agree I want Kakashi to put up a fight even if he dies
 

Skywardsword

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
927 posts 65 reactions
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
927
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
KAKASHI SHOWS HIS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

im dead.
 

ELTEGA

Member
7 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i also want him gone asuma is gone
if he is gone nothing is wrong with it ... am a kakashi fan and i like him a lt
 

ELTEGA

Member
7 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
if he is death bwe should see his face
 
215 posts 97 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
215
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

ntel

Banned
Regular
1,772 posts 162 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
1,772
Reaction score
162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was completely focused on them,I doubt ti would end so quickly but other then that.great prediction I enjoyed it xd
 

OWanime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,304 posts 192 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I actually liked that alot I mean they should be pretty much equals xd nice prediction and story
 
Top