[Predictions] Naruto manga 635

Uzumaki Menma

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,648 posts 380 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
1,648
Reaction score
380
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Orochimaru has finally arrived at the scene along with Suigetsu and Karin. What does the former teammate of Tsunade plan to do?!

Orochimaru: Kukukuku... finally here, are we?

Suigetsu Hozuki: [Shocked] Holy... what the hell happened to this place?!

Karin Uzumaki: . . .

Trampled trees and broken boulders shroud the ground in a litter of debris. Blood stains can be seen everywhere, a particularly big one between Tsunade's upper half and lower half. Her eyelids are fluttering and strings of flesh from the severed body are slowly tangling together again, trying to reconnect.

Karin Uzumaki: Oh my god! (Rushes over to her/ Assessing the damage.) She's been mortally wounded! It seems like she's trying to heal herself!

Orochimaru: (Calmly approaches.) Obviously, Karin. (Bends down.) Tsunade... Tsunade can you hear me?

Tsunade Senju: (All black.) That voice... why is that voice so familiar? "Tsunade... Tsunade... Tsunade!" Who's calling me? Dan? (Shows Dan smiling.) I'm sorry I wasn't able to use your gift of life properly... or perhaps it was so I could heal them? Dan? I'm coming for you. Just wait... just wait for me...

Karin Uzumaki: No good! Were losing her!

Orochimaru: Hmm. Suigetsu, see if you can find the other Kage.

???: No use in that.

Karin Uzumaki: ?! Eek! (Falls backwards and glasses slip off.)

Orochimaru: [Unsurprised] Katsuyu. What happened?

Katsuyu: (Covered in blood.) Tsunade-sama used most of her chakra to heal the other Kage whom were badly injured (Raikage - hole through his chest, Oonoki - half of face blown off, Mizukage - cuts and bruises, Gaara - guts hanging from stomach.) After that, she told them to go on towards the surge of dark chakra she had felt.

Orochimaru: That's the Juubi she was feeling.

Katsuyu: I know, a split part of me is there at the battlefield. Sakura Haruno summoned me.

Orochimaru: Hoho. Is that so? She's become even more meddlesome, has she.

Katsuyu: Stronger is what I'd call it. Naruto's brought out Gamakichi and Sasuke, Aoda.

Orochimaru: Hmm. After what that boy did to his father, he still helps him. I guess that's the showing of the alpha male. (Stands.)

Karin Uzumaki: What... what are you doing?! We can still save her! I can still save here.

Orochimaru: Try all you want girl, she's done for. [Sad] She's given it all she's got. Disappointing to see I'm the last Sanin alive, especially after the earful those two gave me after I betrayed the leaf (Remembers his breaking off).

???: Orochi... maru.

Karin Uzumaki: Huh?! She spoke!

Suigetsu Hozuki: [Surprised]

Orochimaru: (Mildly Disinterested)

Katsuyu: Lady Tsunade!

Tsunade Senju: Orochimaru... why are you... here... now... after all these years... why now... in my memories?

[video=youtube;1aZRH-brxKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aZRH-brxKo[/video]

Karin Uzumaki: What?!

Katsuyu: Lady... Tsunade.

Tsunade: Why... am I remembering this... now? (Flashbacks of her as a genin with Jirayia and Orochimaru. There talking and having fun. Now, she's alone with just Orochimaru who is talking about his parents and how he wants to bring them back. Tsunade and him bonding... and then sharing a kiss. Later, Orochimaru breaking it off with her, stating his original goal does not involve her)

Tsunade Senju: That's right... before Dan... there was you. Will I... see you, too? I... hope I do... you and... Jirayia. And... master as well. All of you... (Shows Hiruzen, Jirayia, Dan, and Nawaki, and Orochimaru all together, smiling.) [Smiles] I'm so... happy. (Crying and thinking of Naruto) I'm so happy!

Katsuyu: [Sobbing]

Karin Uzumaki: [Sad]

Suigetsu Hozuki: [Depressed]

Orochimaru: . . . (Brings out sword in dramatic panel)

Katsuyu: ?!

Karin Uzumaki: ?!

Suigetsu Hozuki: ?!

Orochimaru: Time to put you out of your misery... princess. (Brings sword down --- black.)

Naruto Uzumaki: (Standing on top of Gamakichi) . . .

Sasuke Uchiha: It is done.

Sakura Haruno: Did we ... win?

Madara Uchiha: No.

Juubi: (ROARS, black energy envelops it and the entire square breaks)

Madara Uchiha: It enters it's final phase.

Split one-page panel of Juubi transforming, Sasuke drawing his sword behind Naruto and Sakura, Obito covered in blood inside alternate dimension looking at the sky, and Orochimaru performing hand seals over Tsunade's dead body.

The WAR enters it's final STAGE.
 
Last edited:

KuroKaze

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,418 posts 444 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
11,418
Reaction score
444
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

mikeeozua

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,058 posts 385 reactions
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
4,058
Reaction score
385
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice :) but if we saw Obito, where is Kakashi?
 

Uzumaki Menma

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,648 posts 380 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
1,648
Reaction score
380
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks sooo much guys for your feedback!!!
 

Uzumaki Menma

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,648 posts 380 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
1,648
Reaction score
380
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

vasu 32

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,765 posts 441 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
3,765
Reaction score
441
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Split one-page panel of Juubi transforming, Sasuke drawing his sword behind Naruto and Sakura, Obito covered in blood inside alternate dimension looking at the sky, and Orochimaru performing hand seals over Tsunade's dead body.

The WAR enters it's final STAGE.

Man this was best ending......which can leave so much questions...
 

Shamoon

Member
9 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
can Anybody tell me that how Tsunade's body split into two Halves ?????
 

FaHaD 5212

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,365 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Great Prediction
 

KCMNaruto

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,335 posts 1,153 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
7,335
Reaction score
1,153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Great prediction, I enjoyed reading it =D

Keep it up :cool:
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
28,104 posts 2,117 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
D*mn you! You made me cry...with the Music and the Tsunade ending , and the lover quarrel .Bravo! Bravo!
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was good. It was entertaining. It was divine xd
 
Top