[Predictions] NARUTO MANGA 634 PREDICTION [by KCMNaruto]

How much do you enjoy reading my prediction ?

Votes: 48 44.0%

Votes: 30 27.5%

Votes: 18 16.5%

Votes: 3 2.8%

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow haha that was a really good prediction! I hope that if Orochimaru shows up with them, the villains get a big power up to make it a good fight.
To bad Naruto is to stuck on Sakura but all in all this is hereby the Greatest prediction I've ever read hope at least half of it comes true :scorps:
Thank you very much :win:, sorry but Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore=D

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you very much :win:, sorry but Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore=D
I knew you were NH fan, and I knew your predictions are amazing... but dude... don't dissapoint me with these kind of statements...

Where do you have the proof for this statement? * looks him impressed and dissapointed *

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aweeesome ♡
Thank you very much :win:

Btw. awesome signature and avatar, that pretty lady is that you ? =D

I knew you were NH fan, and I knew your predictions are amazing... but dude... don't dissapoint me with these kind of statements...

Where do you have the proof for this statement? * looks him impressed and dissapointed *
Simple, since Sakura fake's confession..., don't understand me wrong. I know why Sakura have done that and Naruto is aware too, however some events in our life(same would work for manga characters) take direct influence on our mind, emotions, feelings. In other words even If Naruto understood Sakura's purpouses of telling him that, his emotions/feelings would fade away for Sakura.

Moreover Naruto haven't shown any love interest in Sakura since Fake confession. Saved Sakura then didn't even hug her or something, no affection from his side or her...

I am NaruHina fan, but I understand that until now Naruto doesn't love her, or whetether Naruto has love interest in Hinata or no is unknown at this point

Hovewer the fact is Naruto cares deeply about Hinata, supports her when his clone came to save her, admire her etc.

That was Hinata who slaped Naruto to snap him out of his despair that Neji died...

In short even for such short screentime of Hinata and Naruto, Naruto developed his relationship with Hinata, care about her, support her since Pein Arc. Naruto may think about Hinata as friend, but it will change soon, that it

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Answered through PM. Basically I said there are only signs, but not proofs that demonstrates Naruto's true feelings toward Hinata or Sakura. We only know Naruto don't have space in mind for that thing because he is in middle of a war.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Answered through PM. Basically I said there are only signs, but not proofs that demonstrates Naruto's true feelings toward Hinata or Sakura. We only know Naruto don't have space in mind for that thing because he is in middle of a war.
Yeah, that is fact and I agree with you =D

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhhh is Tsunade Dead ???? I'm very confused but great prediction thought but can anyone answer my question pliz???
Whetether Tsunade is dead or no is uknown at this point. However I just wrote in this way to make epic cliffhanger. Besides even If Tsunade survives she would be in weak state so Orochimaru may kill her and summon her via Edo Tensei to have revenge on Madara or something=D

Thanks a lot for praise :win:

why is tsuande dead?? she has plenty of chakra left to pull through from being cut in half.

but nontheless..very cool prediction.
Well about Tsunade being dead or no I answered above

Thank you very much for praise :cool:

10/10. It was a great prediction. Thanks for your time in making this.
Thank you very much for praise and support friend ;)