[Predictions] Naruto Manga 627 - Truth

Uchiha Samater

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
2,037
Reaction score
305
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto Manga 627 - Truth

Sasuke after hearing Hashirama's answer, remains in his position, face still emotionless

Hashirama stands up

Suigetsu - Man what a long story

Orochimaru - [Thinking] So that is how it happened...i see

Suigetsu walks from behind Juugo towards Sasuke

Suigetsu - So Sasuke, have you heard what you wanted to hear, theres a war going on , i could be stock piling on some good swords

Sasuke - No

Tobirama
- Tsk

Sasuke- You say you killed Madara that day, however...

{FLASHBACK}

Itachi - Madara lives still

Whether you believe me or not is your own choice

Sasuke - Cut the crap

Itachi - All people live relying on their knowledge and perception and are thus bound to them

{Another Flashback}

T/Obito - Only our eye techniques are capable of controlling the Kyuubi

So the leafs upper echelon suspected an Uchiha was behind the attack

In actuality it was a freak occurance. A natural disaster.

The Uchiha were completely blameless.

{The Present}

Sasuke - Sandaime, Yondaime

The two Kage's give Sasuke their attention

Sasuke - I want to know what happened the night the Kyuubi attacked the village

Sarutobi - I see...

Minato - Hiruzen-sama allow me

Hiruzen - As you please Minato

Minato walks to the forefront besides Hashirama

Tobirama - Hashi, do you think im a fool, i can feel you have broken free from Sarutobi's student

You have finished speaking, you know as well as i that we need to head to the battlefield

Hashirama- *Sighs*....ahhh Tobirama, we maybe finished here but Sasuke isn't, besides im curious to see how things became this way

Sasuke - Yondaime Hokage, you fought the Kyuubi, and managed to seal it away , what happened that night and were the Uchiha clan responsible

Sarutobi, Tobirama, Hashirama - .......

Minato - You are correct Sasuke, i did battle against the Kyuubi and i did manage to seal it away.

But the Uchiha clan was not responsible for the attack Konoha

Minato Looks Diagonally downwards

Minato - However....

{Minato has quick Flashbacks of the battle with T/Obito}

Minato - There was a man with a sharingan who was controlling the Kyuubi

Sasuke - .....

Minato - He managed to slip through Konoha's defences, knew that the Kyuubi's seal would grow weak during childbirth, obtained knowledge my wife the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi at the time was due to give birth to my son, extract the Kyuubi and move out of Konoha unoticed

Tobirama - Sounds Like Madara....

Minato - I believed so for a moment Nidaime-sama, but from Shodaime's account, i know it was not him.

Orochimaru - It as you say Minato

Everyone turns to Orochimaru

Sasuke-....

Orochimaru - From the knowledge i obtained from Kabuto, he discovered the remains of the ''Real'' Madara, the Masked Man is nothing but an imposter riding the coatails of his name

Sasuke - Real Madara??

Orochimaru - However skilled he is, he is not Madara

Minato - Whoever he was, he saw through everything that we set up to protect the Village

I had to sacrifice my Life to seal half the kyuubi using the 8 Signed Seal, and was forced to use
The Reaper Death Seal to seal the other half

Hashirama - Oooooh 8 Signed Seal and the Reaper Death seal, you seem well aquainted with the high level sealing jutsu of the Uzumaki

Minato - My wife , Kushina, was an Uzumaki who introduced me to many of the techniques

Tobirama - It is as expected, she must have had a strong chakra presence to contain the Kyuubi

Hashirama whispers into Minato's Ear

Hashirama - Say Minato, was your wife as rough and rowdy also?

Minato smiles and scratches the back of his head, until he remembers he was addressing Sasuke

Minato - You remind me of your father, Sasuke-Kun

Sasuke - !?..My father

Minato - Yes, being the chief of Konoha's Police Force, it was only natural i kept close ties with Fukagu

I find it hard to accept that things have decayed as they have

We both shared dreams of leaving our wills to our children

He was proud of Itachi and was already bragging about you competing against my unborn son

Well that somewhat became true

Sasuke - Your son...

Minato - Yes Sasuke, Im Naruto's father

Sasuke- .........................................[smirks]

Sasuke - Ive made my decision...

THE END
============================================================================

wrote at work during a coffee break on my phone, forgive the spelling errors

Enjoy
 
Last edited:

xjimbox

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
4,751
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked it but I have a feeling there is going to be twist or something... Idk I just have a feeling lol but it could go something like this. Who knows but always good job.
 

Loome

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
340
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That part with ”Was your wife......” I want to see that in the manga. I really do xD
10/10 for the prediction.
 

Hebi Sasuke

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
392
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice prediction :D I liked it :D
 

sagemode jinchuuriki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
8,651
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well done, a bit too fast with Sasuke speaking to Minato
 

zamki

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
15,842
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice prediction;)
 

Aotsuki Katsumi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Heh, for once I actually enjoyed a prediction to a degree.
 

Creedo

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
523
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well I could definitely see it happen! Great job, but I hope Kishi will give us some cliffhanger at the end of the chapter. Loved the part about uzumaki wives.
 

Chīkara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
1,084
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I actually see this happening, GJ.
 

TruthLover19

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Sep 28, 2012
Messages
959
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Awesome prediction. Hope it happens
 

Sharingan25

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I haven't really liked the manga recently with all the flashbacks but I really liked your prediction. I hope something very similar to this happens. Enjoyed reading it :)
 

Thundergod123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
5,268
Reaction score
153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, i liked it, but it was too fast like Minato said he was Naruto's father in the end, however i think Kishi try to tell something.....,,. Who knows.
 

IchisaMiku

Banned
Regular
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow very nice!!! I really hope this happens!! Great job and keep it up!!! :D
 

MrsJDepp

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
464
Reaction score
109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just loveeee the end!! ♥
 

Cromatic

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
438
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked this prediction much, but it is something we all fans want to happen, *sigh* Kishimoto never always feed us with what we want to happen, just to make fans more desperate to know what would happen and keep them in suspense, his manga work is always different than we predict
 
Top