Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( ) : Actions
[ ] : Thoughts

:D ENJOY READING :D
MANGA 626 : TWO OPPOSING FORCES!!
MADARA : You're the only one that can compete with me. While I walk towards my real dream..... I'll enjoy fighting with you.
(Hashirama is shown standing on the Hokage face mountain under the full moon while cold breeze of wind along with the withered leaves from the trees flows)
(Tears flow down through his eyes as he remembers Madara's last words before leaving the village)
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : That night he left the village without taking anything....without his clan. Soon the villagers understood about Madara's absence but no one took it seriously and the topic was closed...... Later, for the sake of the village and as the leader, I had to fight Madara several times.
}
(Hashirama and Madara are shown facing each other within a forest of wooden jutsu burning the ends from the fire jutsu)
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : Because of our fights and Madara, the elders were fed up. They started doubting my survival from every battle I faced against Madara and they came up to another big decision.... Konoha's second hokage, Tobirama. As my brother and the second strongest person in the village, they decided Tobirama as the Second Hokage.
}
(Hashirama and Tobirama are shown with their Hokage suit and hat standing infront of the whole villagers and elders are along the sides of the Hokages)
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : I knew how Madara could have reacted to it.
(remembers)
[
MADARA : Your brother Tobirama is probably going to be the second hokage. And if that happens, Uchiha are going to be exterminated...
]
EDO HAHSIRAMA : I warned Tobirama not to harm any Uchihas unnecessarily without any reason.
}
HASHIRAMA : Tobirama, as a hokage, you will not take any unnecessary actions against the Uchihas.
TOBIRAMA : (looks angrily) .....Fine brother (starts walking out of the cabin and then stops at the opened door) But I must keep them under surveillance to prevent any revolts. Until then I won't lay a hand on them. (goes away)
HASHIRAMA : ........(walks at the window and watches outside)
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : Soon I got married with the daughter of the leader of the Uzumaki clan from the village of Uzushio, Uzumaki Mito, as a friendly treaty between the two villages. The Uzumakis were skilled in sealing jutsus.
}
(Leader of both the villages are shown shaking hands)
(Mito and Hashirama are shown together)
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : Then, the Hyuugas, Naras, Akimichis, Yamanakas, Aburames, Inuzukas, Hatakes settled in Konoha.
EDO HASHIRAMA : There were many conflicts but everthing soon was stabilized. Most of the clans settled themselves in the five great nations under the leadership of the Hokage, Raikage, Mizukage, Tsuchikage and Kazekage. During all this, Madara was vanished from the history of Konoha completely.
}
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : After several years, the battle came up once again. Without any known reason, most of the Senju members went missing without any trace. Tobirama believed that it was all Madara's doing but I refused to accept it. There were hardly any senju member left except my own family.
}
(Hashirama's family comprising of Tobirama, Mito, her son, pregnant daughter-in-law and granddaughter Tsunade are shown in a portrait)
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : And one day, my son was murdered.
}
HASHIRAMA : Itama?!! (calling out for his son)
(A stranger is shown sitting near Itama's corpse doing something with it.)
(The stranger then opens up a scroll and puts a small amount of Itama's blood sample on the seal made on the scroll)
(But the seal gets covered with fire)
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : That stranger was..... Madara
}
HASHIRAMA : Madara?! (The stranger turns around) (The EMS glows)
MADARA : Heheeh
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : I could see the darkness clearly in those burning eyes of his.
}
HASHIRAMA : What the hell are you doing?
MADARA : (keeps his arm near the head of Itama and moves over him and the body starts vanishing) You won't be allowed to see your dead son.
HASHIRAMA : Dead? (his body shivers and tear rolls down from his right eye)
MADARA : I guess.... the strongest will be approved.
HASHIRAMA : ?!!... What do you mean?
MADARA : Do you remember what I said that night before leaving the village about the writings on that stone?
HASHIRAMA : (remembers)
[
MADARA : Looking for Stability, one god was divided into yin and yang.... the action of the two opposing forces created all things in nature. The logic applies to anything. In other words...it says that if two opposing forces cooperate... real happiness can be obtained. However.... there is another interpretation.
HASHIRAMA : ......?
]
HASHIRAMA : What is the other interpretation?
MADARA : (gets up after teleporting the corpse of Itama) You remember the first interpretation? Don't you. Two opposing forces. You thought about Tobirama and me as the two opposing forces. But in reality... the two forces are you and me, Hashirama. (remembers)
[
MADARA : Hashirama... do you think I know nothing?
HASHIRAMA : Leave Tobirama to me.
]
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : Madara planned to become one.
}
HASHIRAMA : ?!! I told you already that together we can-
MADARA : No Hashirama. Not together.... Only one can bring Happiness. And its me. (laughs like a devil) Hahhaaaahahaa.
HASHIRAMA : ......
MADARA : That is my real dream..... But for that...(walks towards Hashirama)....for that I need your Senju DNA. Not any Senju DNA but (shouts) the strongest of the Senju (fingers at Hashirama) to cooperate with the strongest of the Uchiha (points a thumb on himself)
HASHIRAMA : ?!!!...... (becomes serious with the last words of Madara)
(The evil dream of Madara.....revealed!!!)
(What is he planning to achieve?)

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only three words I LOVE IT the fact that madara killed hashirama's son makes his character more evil then ever
i have some complains here and there but they are for my personal desire and kishi will not make them come true either anyway Great Job keep doing

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
breathtaking prediction, only three words: I LOVE IT :). Great prediction with some twist, while including only important content. I wish I could write in similliar style as you, maybe someday.

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was on here replying to other threads and thought, "I wonder if there are any predictions up yet?" Sure enough, I found yours and I'm more than satisfied with it! :win:

This honestly sounds more convenient than what I thought was going to happen; I think Kishi will do what you did here and drag things out, but for the best :hint:

Like I said last time, keep up the great work my dude!

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But hold on, how does that make sense? Tsunade is Hashirama's grandfather so how does Itama get killed easily? was it an adult Itama or was it a kid Itama?

OT: Nice read :D

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hollow9tailsEye said:
Pretty Good read thanks for sharing
U r Welcome :D
ShonenAnimeFreak said:
loved it, thanks
U r Welcome :D
Crow said:
Better than a lot of em. ^.^
hdvall19 said:
pretty good read thanks
Madara3Uchiha said:
A.W.E.S.O.M.E Better than i have ever seen !
SIXPATHSSENNIN said:
only three words I LOVE IT the fact that madara killed hashirama's son makes his character more evil then ever
i have some complains here and there but they are for my personal desire and kishi will not make them come true either anyway Great Job keep doing
FaHaD 5212 said:
Great Prediction
Narutoga said:
Wonderful prediction
Kurama04 said:
Beautiful prediction
KCMNaruto said:
breathtaking prediction, only three words: I LOVE IT . Great prediction with some twist, while including only important content. I wish I could write in similliar style as you, maybe someday.
Thanks and Best of Luck :D
kmw1811 said:
I was on here replying to other threads and thought, "I wonder if there are any predictions up yet?" Sure enough, I found yours and I'm more than satisfied with it!

This honestly sounds more convenient than what I thought was going to happen; I think Kishi will do what you did here and drag things out, but for the best

Like I said last time, keep up the great work my dude!
Thanks a lot :D
Naruto D Luffy said:
Gilgil21 said:
Great job.. Luv it!
narito said:
Nice prediction! I like how his son is called Itama, seems like a Hashi thing to do
Thanks a lot :D
Rasen Toad said:
But hold on, how does that make sense? Tsunade is Hashirama's grandfather so how does Itama get killed easily? was it an adult Itama or was it a kid Itama?

OT: Nice read
Tsunade is Hashirama's grandfather??? WTF?
Hashirama is Tsunade's grandfather and Itama is Tsunade's father named after Hashirama's late brother Itama.
BTW Thanks