Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( ) : Actions
[ ] : Thoughts
:D ENJOY READING :D
MANGA 625 : A RESURRECTING JUTSU
MADARA : If you want us to straighten things out... then either kill your brother.....or kill yourself. Then..... we'll be even....
(Hashirama and Tobirama hears his proposal as if someone poured hot oil in their ears)
HASHIRAMA : Ki...kill my....(looks down on the ground) brother?
TOBIRAMA : Kill my brother? (raises his sword) Hell with your proposal. I'll deal with you right now. (forces his sword to thrust into Madara's chest) Haaaaaaaaaa....
MADARA : (looking at Hashirama) The deal is set then.
HASHIRAMA : ?!!! (gets out of the shock after hearing Madara's words) (looks at Tobirama about to kill Madara) Stop!!! (extends wood from the palm of his left hand)
TOBIRAMA : Arghhh!!
(gets thrown away by the wood)
(Falls on the ground)
MADARA : ........
(Tobirama gets up and looks with a confusion at Hashirama)
HASHIRAMA : (widens eyes) (sweat rolls down from his head) Let me deal with this.
SENJUS : ......
HASHIRAMA : (looking at Madara) (puts his hand on the lap) Madara.... I can't do that. I'm the leader of the Senju Clan. Killing myself will loosen my people and either way Tobirama is still not mature enough to lead the clan. Also... (grabs clothes tightly) I can't kill my brother. I love him and I need him.
MADARA : .....Then kill me. You have nothing with me.
HASHIRAMA : N...No I can never do that.
MADARA : Why?
HASHIRAMA : Because....
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : The answer to his question.... I was never able to answer him. I don't know why may be because he was my Friend.(remembers his laughing days at the river) And he'll always be my friend. The more we fought the deep our friendship got forged in. It was like we were used to express to each other with our fists.... Even if it could be the last option... I won't be able to kill him.
}
MADARA : ......
TOBIRAMA : ......
(Hashirama gets up)
HASHIRAMA : Everyone....Lets go.
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : Everyone waited for me to answer the reason why I couldn't kill Madara that time.
}
MADARA : ?!!
SENJUS : ?!!
TOBIRAMA : .....
(Hashirama starts walking away from Madara)
(Everybody starts walking away)
MADARA : (lying there trying hard to get up) Hashirama!!! You can't leave without answering!!! (pants) Kill me. There's no one left for me in this world. I don't want to live!! Hashirama!! (falls back on the ground)
(Hashirama stops)
HASHIRAMA : (with his back towards Madara) You still have your clan to live for. Just go back to them. (walks away)
MADARA : Damn.... Damn you. Hashirama!! You'll pay for not killing me. Your clan will pay for your mistakes. Hashirama!!
{
EDO HASHIRAMA : That day I left him there. So that he can think back again. Atleast one time about my proposal. Meanwhile, I made a pact with the Uzumaki clan.
(Hashirama is shown shaking hands with the leader of the Uzumaki Clan)
EDO HASHIRAMA : And within half a year, Madara approved my proposal. We founded the Village Hidden in the Leaf.
(Hashirama is shown shaking hands with Uchiha Madara)
(Tobirama is shown standing behind Hashirama and the Senju Clan is standing behind the brothers)
(The Uchiha clan is standing behind their leader)
EDO HASHIRAMA : The Uchihas and the Senjus lived peacefully. Madara and I lead the village. Later we decided to sign a contract with the Land of Fire and became their military backups. Everything went well as we both had dreamed. But the unexpected happened. It was all..... planned.
SASUKE : ?!!
EDO HIRUZEN/ EDO MINATO : ?!!
EDO HASHIRAMA : Soon I understood that Tobirama was developing a new jutsu. Since the political matters were handled by him, he was made in-charge of research and development department for new jutsus. That jutsu was Edo Tensei. He secretly practiced that jutsu's development. When I heard of it, I stopped its further development and questioned Tobirama for his doings.
}
HASHIRAMA : (shocked after looking at the back of the member of the Senju clan getting covered with a different layer of skin of someone else with a Uchiha crest on the back of his clothes and Tobirama is shown performing the seals) (The victim is screaming in pain) Tobirama!!!
TOBIRAMA : ?!! (turns back to see his brother) Brother?!
(Madara is shown arriving at the place after Hashirama)
HASHIRAMA : What the hell are you doing? What is that jutsu?
TOBIRAMA : (looks at Madara with cross eye and then at Hashirama) I... I'm sorry brother.
HASHIRAMA : I asked you What is all this about?
MADARA : I....I....
HASHIRAMA : ?!!
MADARA : (rushes to the resurrected Uchiha) Izuna?
TOBIRAMA : ....... I made a pact with Uchiha Madara with a deal for peace, brother.
HASHIRAMA : Deal.... for peace?
TOBIRAMA : He promised me to spare the Senjus and sign a truce with us in return for his younger brother, Uchiha Izuna.
HASHIRAMA : ?!!
(A betrayal from the Best Friend.....or Brother?!!!)
(Hashirama in the turmoil)

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
few thing that i dint like.
tobirama saying madara will spare the senju...
i dont think tobirama would ever say that and tobirama would rather put a sword through madaras throat than be controlled by madara.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
few thing that i dint like.
tobirama saying madara will spare the senju...
i dont think tobirama would ever say that and tobirama would rather put a sword through madaras throat than be controlled by madara.
that's true but I had something different in my mind when I wrote that. So I'm not wrong either.