[Predictions] Naruto Manga 616: Byakugan!

odisseumau

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Last edited:
Reactions: princeharris

Fidelity

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I imagine Naruto and Hinata jumping in Juubi's direction. Hinata uses Byakugan and sees some weak point, some point of junction of chakra that if it is attacked alters the flow, making Obito e Madara lose control over Juubi... then they attack!!! (with help of the alliance)

OR

She will see the bijuus trapped inside the Juubi, still with their personalities because of the incomplete process, and Naruto starting to think how to release them, and maybe Kurama find a way to talk to them.
That wud b so much fun I'll be like Hahahahahaha..... I told ya all... I LOVE NARUHINA.

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I predict that the united states will launch a nuclear warhead towards japan, killing the author of this manga.
ending the entire naruto manga.

see that remark right there?

that point that i made is as effective as every other prediction thread; pointless.
Fortunately Dubya is no longer in office. The likelihood of this is quite low. I live in Tokyo, and there are military assets within 20km of the city perimeter. We'd never risk the friendly fire on our own assets. We're more likely to nuke Beijing and Shanghai. To which I have to say, good riddance Chinese.

Reactions: tossmidgetsenpai