Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the continuation for my predictions Naruto Manga 593-597
593-596 Predictions are here :
593 - ANSWERS
--------------------------------------
SASUKE : The Clan.....The Village.....I'm going to meet the one who knows everything!!

SUIGETSU : What?......first you said you wanna meet Orochimaru and now who?

JUUGO : .....?!!

(Sasuke goes near Kabuto and takes some blood from Kabuto's body and removes a scroll and do something and then puts the scroll in his ninja tools pack)

SASUKE : (And jumps out the cave from the hole Juugo made)......Lets go!

SUIGETSU : (with wide opened mouth) huh?!......damn that Sasuke....he never says anything when he has something in his mind.

JUUGO : (Holding Anko on his shoulders.Jumps out from cave and stands and look behind)...Hey Suigetsu are you coming or staying there with Kabuto?

SUIGETSU : Huh?! (looks at Kabuto's Scary Face)..N....N.....No....No!! I'm coming(looking at Kabuto,jumps out of the cave)

(Sasuke, Juugo holding Anko and Suigetsu moves through the forest.On their way they watch many white zetsu clones and shinobis dead on the battlefield)

JUUGO : ?!!!(watching the dead)

SUIGETSU : ........hey hey Sasuke!.......its good that the headache must be avoided but where is Karin?

SASUKE : (Remembers when he pierce Karin's heart and was about to kill her)....She is......(then remembers Kakashi saying Sakura to heal Karin)....taken by Konoha.

SUIGETSU : What?!!.....But how?

SASUKE : That doesn't matters now......she's safe there.

(Scene switch to Konoha's Interrogation Jail)

KARIN : (Outside the jail with smoke coming from blown room)...Heh! don't mess with me.(Suddenly senses chakra from the door side.)...Damn!!(And throws an exploding kunai towards the door and jumps out from the window)

EBIKI : Damn it.....She flew away......(to the left out shinobi in Konoha)...Hurry ....she must be found out!!

KONOHA NINJAS : Yes!! (and spread in different directions)

KARIN : Hmmm.....they think they can find me......(I must hurry).....(Senses chakra to move out of Konoha)

(Scene switch to Madara vs the five kages)

5 KAGES : Kyuubi?!!!.....(thinks about Naruto)

OONOKI : (flying in air and forming a handseal and looking at four kages) we must not let him leave from here......we promised Naruto that we'll handle Madara.

REMAINING KAGES : ?!!!

MADARA : ?!!.......You have changed a lot Oonoki after that fight.....But you still don't stand a chance against me......not even those filthy kages.

GAARA : I will.......not allow you get your hands on Naruto......I will fight to my death.

OONOKI : .....Hmmm.....Madara be prepared.......we haven't lost our ho-
(Madara with full speed comes infront of Oonoki and pierces his heart with his hand)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
594 - WAY TO PEACE
--------------------------------

MADARA : You already lost your HOPE!!....Oonoki.

OONOKI : ?!!!.....Argh!

REMAINING KAGES : ?!!

TSUNADE : Old man!!
(the four Kages run towards Madara who has his hand still pierced in Oonoki's chest)

(Madara goes in Susano'o mode increasing the area of piercing attack and throws Oonoki towards the kages)

MADARA : Tajuu Mokuton Bunshin no Jutsu (Creates four clones)

(The clones attacks the incoming Kages who are about to hold the thrown Oonoki)
(All the clones goes in Susano'o form and are about to lay an attack with their weapon)

KAGES : Oh no?!!!(with wide eyes opened)

(Gaara pulls his hand out and holds Oonoki with his sand and creates a wall of wide area behind Oonoki to avoid the attack of the clones.)

MADARA : ?!! Still have some team spirit huh?

(The attack of the Clones hits the wall and a huge explosion of sand occurs throwing the five kages and the clones in opposite directions)

(Gaara, Mei and A stands around Tsunade holding Oonoki in her hand on the ground)

A : Hokage, heal the old man as fast as you can.We can't lose him at this moment(Has an angry face)

GAARA, MEI : ?!!!

OONOKI : Its......no good.(looking at tensed and shocked face of Tsunade).

TSUNADE : ?!!....don't worry.......?!!!(and stops healing Oonoki)

A : What happend Hokage?

TSUNADE : I'm.......helpless......!!

A, GAARA, MEI : ?!!!

OONOKI : (looking at Gaara)...........Thank......You....(remembers the kage summit,Gaara asking him the question "When did you forsake yourselves?")(And closes his eyes forever)

GAARA : ?!!!......Everyone in this Shinobi world will remember you the way you sacrificed your life for the peace.

(A, Tsunade, Gaara and Mei stands around Oonoki's dead body watching him for a moment)

MADARA : Poor.......I don't have time to play with you all.My clones will take care of you.Lets see whether you survive against my clones till I get out of the range.(And Madara leaves the Battlefield.)

(The four clones makes hand signs.First and Fourth clones makes same hand signs.And Second and Third Clone make same hand signs)

SECOND & THIRD Clone : Fire Style-Great Fireball Jutsu.

FIRST & FOURTH Clone : Wind Style-Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike.

(Fireball jutsu creates a huge ball of fire.The two fireballs created merges into a big one.)

(The Wind Style attack creates a huge wind claw pushing and slicing anything in their way.Each claw created by first and fourth clone from both sides push the giant fireball with maximum speed and also increasing its attack power)

(The four kages look towards the attack with a shock and then with a confidence)

(Gaara's sand covers Oonoki's corpse)

(Tsunade starts healing Mei)

MEI : Water Style-Water ShockWave Jutsu (Causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere)

MEI : Water Style-Water Tornado Jutsu (Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around them)

MEI : Water Style-Water Dragon Jutsu (Several Water Dragons comes out from the surrounding vortex and rushes towards the firestyle attack)

A : Lightning Style-False Darkness Spear Jutsu (Emits a lightning spear from the mouth which then splits into multiple spears)

(The splitted spears gets centered into the water dragons and head towards firestyle attack)

GAARA : Sand Cocoon
(Creates a Sphere of Sand around them and protects from incoming attack.)

(The attacks cancel out each other and at the same time)

GAARA : Sand Shuriken
(The sphere of sand throws several sand shurikens towards the four clones)

(The clones takes hit of the shurikens.The shurikens after the hit travels through the Susano'o inside and holds the neck of the Clones)

MADARA CLONES : ?!!!

GAARA : Sand Coffin
(The sand inside the susano'o surrounding crushes clone's neck and poofs away)

MEI : Hmph....Hmph....Hmph.

A : Hmph.....Hmph...

GAARA : Hmph....Hmph....for now....we are safe.But.....we must head towards Madara.

MADARA : Hmm....It seems they survived my clones.I'll deal with them later.

(Gaara holds Oonoki's corpse and the kages move in the direction of Madara.On their way....)

TEMARI : Gaaraaaaa.....

GAARA : ?!!!
(lands near Temari,Dodai and other shinobis who were fighting against Muu)

TEMARI : Thank goodness you are all safe.We just saw Madara moving in that direction and we thought we lost you all.(And suddenly looks at dead Oonoki)

TEMARI, DODAI & OTHERS : ?!!

KAGES : ..............

TSUNADE : Hold the old man and take him to the HQ.....we are heading towards Madara.

TEMARI : Lady Hokage.....take this(gives a small bag of food pills)....you all will need it to fight against him.

(Tsunade takes it)

TSUNADE : Thanks.......Lets go!!.....After reaching HQ tell Shikaku Nara to contact us.

(The Kages head towards Madara and Temari, Dodai and other shinobis along with Tsuchikage's corpse head towards HQ)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

595 & 596 - CLASH OF THE GENERATIONS
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Scene switch to Tobi Vs Naruto & Killer Bee)

TOBI : What happened?.....It seems you are scared.And you were checking me out.....huh?

NARUTO : (looking at Gedo Statue)..Its chakra is too dense.

HACHIBI : What the...?

GAI : Whoah......

KAKASHI : ?!!!

TOBI : (Since the 8 and 9 tails themselves are not used for it to revive, it would take some time) I have to buy some time.........

(Scene switch to Sasuke)

SUIGETSU : Hey Sasuke .....where are we heading for now?

SASUKE : ........

(Suddenly senses something and moves in that direction)

SASUKE : So there you are!!!

JUUGO : (watches birds flying in opposite directions)....?!!

(Scene switch to Head Quarters)

SHIKAKU : Inoichi tell every shinobi heading towards Naruto to be prepared.They must be reaching there...soon.

INOICHI : Yes !!.....?!!!

(Temari, Dodai and others lands in HQ)

SHIKAKU : (watches Oonoki's Body)?!!....Lord Tsuchikage.

TEMARI : Hurry....Hmph...Hmph....contact lady Hokage...Hmph

SHIKAKU : Inoichi....!!

INOICHI : yes...!!(Inoichi connects Shikaku with Tsunade)

SHIKAKU : Lady Hokage.......where are you and kages ?

TSUNADE : Thats not the concern Shikaku......Tell the Shinobis and Naruto that even the Edo Tensei is released, Madara is still in this world......We are also heading towards Naruto's field.....Hurry

SHIKAKU : Yes Lady Hokage!!...Inoichi hurry tell everyone.

INOICHI : Yes!!!

(Scene switch to Shinobis running towards Naruto's Battlefield)

KONOHA 11 : We are almost there.......Naruto we are coming!!!

(Scene switch to Tobi VS Naruto)

TOBI : It seems you got some backup.(Damn, i have to find a way out to deal with those craps)

(Naruto senses chakra of shinobis came for his help)

NARUTO : ?!!!

KAKASHI : So we have a advantage here.

(Several Shinobis comes out from the woods)

KAKASHI : There's something with that maskman's jutsu.....he must have attacked us when the backup arrived .....but he didn't......... EVERYONE!!!.....ATTACK with your strongest jutsu towards that statue.

TOBI : Damn it....I can't lose here now.

EVERY SHINOBI : READY!!!!

(Various Elemental attacks from various jutsus heads towards Tobi and Gedo Statue.)

(Suddenly a strong wave heads towards the Shinobi blocking every attack thrown at Tobi)

(Everyone watches a huge Susano'o form heading on the field)

NARUTO : (Watching at Susano'o)?!!....Sasuke?

KAKASHI, GAI & EVERYONE : ?!!!

INOICHI : Everyone.......Huh?!!!

SHIKAKU : What Happened?

INOICHI : He has arrived on the Battlefield.......Uchiha Madara.

SHIKAKU : What?!!!

(The dust clears out surrounding the Susano'o)

MADARA : Tobi, it seems you need a little help......huh?

NARUTO : MADARA?!!...You were supposed to be dead after releasing EDO TENSEI, then how?

MADARA : No jutsu can control me.

EVERY SHINOBI : ?!!!

MADARA : We must clear some space for us.(Pulls Three huge rocks from above and send them towards the battlefield)

NARUTO : Damn it.(Naruto goes in Kyuubi Chakra Mode)......Bee lets do it(Bee goes in Hachibi form)

BEE : Yeah kid!!

(Naruto and Hachibi creates a Bijuudama and fires towards the meteors.)

NARUTO & HACHIBI : BIJUUDAMA!!!!!

(The attack explodes two rocks due to which Madara increases the speed of the third one)

EVERYONE : Damn It....The third one is still there!!!

MADARA : SHINRA TENSEI!!!(Causing Naruto and Hachibi to distract)

(Naruto, Hachibi and others gets thrown away)

NARUTO : Damn.

(A bird flying high is seen and a man jumps from there)

(Naruto senses chakra from that man)

NARUTO : Sasuke!!!

(Sasuke after jumping from his summoned Hawk goes into Susano'o form and releases an Arrow towards the meteor)

(The arrow pierces the meteor partly and gets directed towards Madara and Tobi)

(Madara slices that meteor with his sword and crushing it)

(Sasuke lands on the ground in Susano'o mode)

NARUTO : You finally came huh...?

MADARA : An Uchiha kid?Having EMS at this age......Impressive!!

SASUKE : I don't have any business with you now....I want Madara Uchiha and Tobi for my answers.And the one who also knews about Tobi.

TOBI : ?!!!...(About whom he is talking?)

SASUKE : ....Orochimaru!

NARUTO : ?!!

TOBI : Orochimaru?!!!

KAKASHI & GAI : ?!!!

SASUKE : Juugo!!

(Juugo comes out with Anko and Suigetsu )

KAKASHI & GAI : Anko Mitarashi?!!

TOBI : That lady.

MADARA : Orochimaru? I heard this name from that man Kabuto who used Edo Tensei.

(Sasuke holds Anko with his Susano'o hands and puts her under his Genjutsu)

(In the dark)

???? : Who is there?Ah.....so its you...kukukuku.....Sasuke.

SASUKE : So you are still alive?I figured it out when I found the curse mark on Anko.....Orochimaru.

OROCHIMARU : So what do you want now from me huh?

SASUKE : I want to know about the scroll you left into your hideout.

OROCHIMARU : That scroll huh....What if I say NO....I don't want to tell about it.

SASUKE : I knew you would say that.....thats why I have a deal.You wanted a perfect body, don't you? I have one.

OROCHIMARU : ?!!!.......Ok....I agree.

(Orochimaru covers Anko's body and gain control on her)

(Orochimaru views the present situation)

OROCHIMARU : It seems the Fourth Great Shinobi War is at its Climax...... ....kukukuku......Sasuke what about our deal?

NARUTO, TOBI, KAKASHI : Deal?!!

(Sasuke removes his band from his wrist on which he has a summoning seal)

SASUKE : Reverse Summoning Technique!!!(The area near Sasuke covers with smoke and after some seconds the smoke clears out)

OROCHIMARU : This ?!!....is .......Kabuto?!!.....How dare you Sasuke? You ?!!

SASUKE : You are not of that kind........worrying for his subordinates....You wanted a perfect body and here it is....have it.Kabuto is under Izanami.....so you can control him after your Reanimaton Jutsu.
OROCHIMARU : Well....kukuku...I never thought I had to used the body who served me wisely.....REANIMATION JUTSU

(Orochimaru gains control on Kabuto's body and becomes perfect)

OROCHIMARU : Well.....Sasuke....you wanted to know about the scroll huh?...It was the secret behind your massacred clan.

MADARA : Massacred Clan.....The Uchiha Clan is Murdered...then how that kid?

TOBI : He is the last one remaining.

MADARA : Last One!! I see....

(Orochimaru jumps at a distance from Sasuke, Tobi, Madara and other Shinobis)

OROCHIMARU : But you made a big mistake of reviving me...Sasuke....Because only I knew the seals of summoning.......the dead UCHIHA CLAN.

SASUKE, TOBI, MADARA : ?!!!

(Orochimaru makes some hand seals and summons the dead Uchiha members from the clan)

OROCHIMARU : (slams his hand on ground)SUMMONING JUTSU!!

(Various crates comes out from the ground infront of Orochimaru)

OROCHIMARU : I just got the dna's of the uchihas because the Sharingans were taken by him.(And points towards Tobi)

(The crates opens and the dead comes forth)

OROCHIMARU : With this pawns I can rule this world but I never thought Madara would release himself from this jutsu.

(Sasuke gets shocked)

SASUKE : ?!!!....Father......Mother......and.......Shisui?! !

TOBI : Shisui Uchiha?!!!

MADARA : Shisui Uchiha?!! What is so special about him?

TOBI : He is one of the gifted Uchiha child named as Shisui of Body Flicker.He was famous for his Ultimate Genjutsu.

(Sasuke goes in Susano'o form filled with anger.His anger reach its limit and activates Susano'o's Perfect form.)

Now whats going to happen OROCHIMARU vs SASUKE vs MADARA vs SHINOBI WORLD

597 is here :
597 - Its TIME

TOBI : Damn that Orochimaru......he planned this far.

FATHER : Sasuke....... you've....... grown.

SASUKE : ........

FATHER : Itachi promised me to keep you safe.... but (looks around the Battlefield) ....Madara....

Uchiha.... it seems you're in a mess.Where is Itachi ?

SASUKE : Brother is..........Dead!!!

FATHER & MOTHER : Dead ?!!!

OROCHIMARU : ...What an emotional get together..... but.... sorry for the interruptions... (It seems Madara broke the contract...... I must make him under my control or it will be difficult for me to win this war.)(Watches a man)(And I have a card for it)

MADARA : As the Leader of Uchiha clan.... I must deal with you(to Orochimaru) for using my clan....And since I hate this ninja world....I must also deal with the Shinobi Force.
(Madara watches at the Uchiha clan)
(Make handsigns)
Tajuu....Mokuton Bunshin No Jutsu(Creates two clones)
(First Clone Stands in front of the Uchiha Clan)
(Second Clone Stands in front of the Shinobi Force)
(The real Madara stands near Tobi)

MADARA : Tobi.... it seems you failed in capturing the Hachibi and the Kyuubi.... and you made the seal for reviving the juubi already.... it will be incomplete. I'll deal with both of them.
(Madara stands before Naruto and Killer Bee)

KAKASHI : We must deal with Madara here....

SOME SHINOBIS : ( In fear )...Madara is here ....it means he killed our Kages....then how we would be able to beat him??

MADARA : Lets get this done fast...

FATHER & MOTHER : Sasuke you must stop us...We can't hurt you....bu-
(Orochimaru now totally makes them killing machines)

SASUKE : You bastard!! I won't leave you...

OROCHIMARU : kukuku... lets see how strong you are infront of your beloved father and mother.....Sasuke!!
(Sasuke goes in Perfect Susano'o mode and launches an attack towards the Uchiha clan)
(But is blocked)

SASUKE : ?!!!

(The First Clone of Madara blocks Sasuke's attack)

OROCHIMARU : kukukuku......my my... Sasuke what will you do now?

TOBI : ?!! (Why is he blocking Sasuke.....)

SASUKE : (But how....Madara said he will fight against Orochimaru....and now.....what is happening?)

OROCHIMARU : I can now watch this battle...Uchiha vs Uchiha....(Orders the Uchiha clan members to attack the Shinobi force)....You three guard me...

SASUKE : (Watches at Orochimaru)Thats it.....SHISUI.....It seems he casted his Genjutsu on Madara.

(Scene switch to Second Clone vs Shinobi Force)

KAKASHI : One third team will handle the Uchiha clan and the remaining will fight Madara here..

(One third Shinobi force separates out )

MADARA : Lets see how long you'll survive this.(Starts approaching the crowd.)
(Everyone starts falling back)
(Madara runs into the crowd)
(Everyone attacks him with their jutsu but Madara does not allows the attacks to touch him through repulsive powers of the rinnegan)

MADARA : (Stretches his hands out and forms four extra hands through rinnegan's mechanical powers and then....) BANSHO....TENIN(Universal Pull)....Your deaths won't be much painful.
(Due to this he attracts several shinobis surrounding him at a time)
(Every hand except the real ones modifies into blasters and shoots at the attracted shinobis)
(The shinobis gets blasted into pieces and blood spreads on the ground. Watching this,the fear among the shinobis rises.)

SOME SHINOBIS : What the....what is...... he?

MADARA : Ready for the next round.....SHINRA.....TENSEI.(Almighty Push)(Shinobis within the range gets thrown away and at the same time)...WOOD STYLE..BINDING NEST(Traps the Shinobi inside a growing tree leaving their head out and then crush them inside the tree)

MADARA : Let me end this now....WOOD STYLE....GIANT FOREST(Suddenly several growing trees with sharp tip comes out from the ground around Madara and heads towards the Shinobi.)....This is the ....END!!

EVERYONE : We are done for!.........?!!

MADARA : ?!!! What......!!
(The growing trees attacking the shinobi are blocked by Sand from all sides preventing it to move.A huge Shadow forms from above where Madara is standing)

MADARA : ?!!! (Looks up.A huge palm made of sand is heading towards him)...Hmm.

KITSUCHI : This is it.....EARTH STYLE ....EARTH RAMPART (lifts the ground near Madara)

MADARA : (looking at the shaking ground)....Hmm?!!

SOME SHINOBIS : Lord Kazekage has arrived!!!!

(The Sand Palm hits Madara with high speed forming a huge crate on the ground.But nothing happens to Madara because Madara avoids the hit with his repulsive power to create a hole in the palm and then jumps in the air)

(Gaara is seen on a sand cloud with one hand pointing at Madara and the other hand is shown in motion as if he is throwing something towards Madara )

MADARA : (In the air)...?!!!

(Gaara's sand mimics as his hand holding A at its end throwing him towards Madara with full speed)

A : (Its faster than the old man's technique.)(And increasing his lightning speed reaches nearby Madara then facing Madara's back and holding him in opposite direction i.e.,head down and legs up.)...LIGER.......BOMB!!!

(Everything happens in mere seconds)

(A huge wave of lightning runs through the ground when Madara gets dropped and A falls back.Tsunade runs ahead jumps and then hits Madara with her concentrated chakra punch increasing the area and cracks in the ground.)

MEI : (Comes forth) LAVA STYLE : LAVA PRISON (slams her hand on the ground and Lava rushes out from the cracks and creates a large dome around Madara and then converging the dome to its minimum volume.)

GAARA : (Moves the sand around the lava dome and shaping the sand into long staffs to make them hard and strong).......SAND PRISON (The staffs hits the dome from all sides penetrating it and forming a sphere).......Hmph...Hmph

MEI : Hmph...hmph...did we succeed?

???? : What you think ?

(Madara bursts out of the Sand Sphere using his one hand only)

EVERYONE : ?!!!

MADARA : Its enough now.....(Goes in Susano'o mode)

598 - Its Time-II

(Scene switch to real Madara vs Naruto & Bee)

(Madara walks towards Naruto and Bee.His each forward step makes them more serious and making defensive pose)

MADARA : Uzumaki Naruto and Jinchuriki of the Hachibi.....surrender to me for my Moon's Eye Plan.....I want the tailed beasts.

BEE : Go **** your self.....you Mother****er!!......hmpf.....hmpf....

NARUTO : Yeah....we won't let you complete your hopeless plan....hmph....hmph....and we won't let you take away the bijuus either...

MADARA : As expected from the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi.....but thats a pathetic decision.

(Makes a sudden approach towards Naruto and Bee)

(Naruto goes in Kyuubi Chakra Mode and Bee goes in Version 2 Mode and makes a defensive pose)

MADARA : (While running)Its useless against me................?!!!Ahhh.....

(Naruto with yellow flash speed punches in Madara's stomach while he was approaching them).

NARUTO : Don't mess with the Leaf Ninjas...(launches an upward punch on Madara throwing him in the air and extends his chakra hands holding Madara's one hand & swinging in the air and then slams him on the ground)

(Bee reaches near Madara and with a point blank range creates a bijuudama)

BEE : Yeeeeaaaah.....BIJUUDAMA!!!

(Madara lying on the ground touches the bomb with his hands and absorbs it completely before its launch along with Naruto chakra hands)

BEE : ?!!!

NARUTO : ?!!!.....(Uncle Bee.....)

(Bee watches Naruto and jumps backwards)

MADARA : (Who is about to stand on his feet...)?!!!

(Naruto gets close to Madara and launches a punch on him but Madara holds Naruto's hand and lands a punch on his face)

(Naruto while getting punched watch Madara and smiles and poofs away creating white smoke around Madara)

MADARA : Just a clone....

NARUTO : RASEN.....SHURIKEN!!!!

(As the smoke clears away Madara gets hit with the Rasen Shuriken.The Shuriken then swirls with increasing the area)

BEE : Yoooo kid!!You nailed him.

NARUTO : Heh.....?!!!(A voice is heard from behind Naruto)

???? : It seems the village didn't told you about my space time techniques.

(And is about to hold Naruto but Naruto draws out a chakra hand holding Madara's and push himself away from Madara)

(While going back Naruto sees Madara smiling)

(Where Naruto lands Madara teleports himself behind Naruto again)

(This repeats many times.And now Naruto is in mid air and still senses Madara's chakra around him.Accordingly he spreads out several chakra hands and extends to hold Madara but.....)

NARUTO : ?!!!!

BEE : ?!!!

(Every chakra hand catches Madara and everyone of them smiles)

(Madara which was near Naruto says)

MADARA : You forgot about your friend.(and smiles)

KURAMA : Hey Naruto, these are all mirage, the real one is .....

(Naruto watches Bee)

NARUTO : Uncle Bee!!!

(the real Madara emerges behind Bee and holds his neck)

(Madara absorbs Bee's Version 2 Mode leaving him into human form and still absorbing his chakra)

(Slowly and steadily Bee goes numb and closing his eyes slowly)

NARUTO : Uncle Bee!!!!

MADARA : ?!!!

(Bee bursts into ink)

MADARA : An ink clone.

BEE : Finding me!!!

(Madara looks back and suddenly several swords gets impaled in him by Bee who is in now human form with a sword in his mouth and a leg holding one sword)

(Madara is thrown away on the ground and then gets up and removes the sword from his body and regenerates again)

KURAMA : Naruto, Madara is not the person with whom you can play.Now let me and hachibi handle the issue......(to Hachibi)....Gyuuki lets fight Madara together!!

HACHIBI : ?!!! What?

KURAMA : What Happened?

HACHIBI : I never expected that from you......OK, its fine with me.(to
Bee)Hey Bee, now let me fight him.

BEE : Sure....

(BEE goes in Bijuu Mode)

NARUTO : Alright, lets do this!!

(Naruto watches his skin pealing off from his body and then with every tail growing,Naruto unleashes dense chakra across the battlefield and then screams loudly streaming the air away from him)

EVERYONE : ?!!!! What is that chakra ? (Then watches the tails of the Kyuubi)

MADARA : So you became serious huh?....Ok then lets fight now (Goes in Perfect Susano'o mode)

KURAMA : Madara.....Uchiha.....I'll tear you into pieces.(And growls at him)

MADARA : Hmmm.........

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as you make your own series of naruto now make another because unlike kishi you dont take weeks i am loving this i wish i godd rep you a million times i can imagine all of this its so amazing man dude +rep all the way:mugi::mugi::mugi: Amazed bird is dazzled sir!!!

HgHSenju

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice work bro
i hope that kishi read this thread and decide to hire you
so you can give him some advice about the manga
i really like the idea of oro takin over kabuto's body +rep