Not open for further replies.

kaos1012

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GEEZ! i could be wrong however i highly dout it! bbut Nagato isnt naruto's uncle and just because they have the same hair color does NOT mean they share blood (also what chapter does it say where naruto's mother has a brother i dont remember that but if you can tell me ill go back and read it)(sorry if i sound like im ranting i do that ALOT):confused:
yea i dont think nagato is naruto's uncle either, i waz juss thinking about everything nd juss typed the first things that came to my mind lol

Hyuuga Essa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude that makes so much sense. Now all we have to do is wait and see if its gonna play out that way. Best idea I have heard thus far. And yes we people from Alabama use big phrases like "thus far" ROFL!!!!
na this cant be true cs the bodies he used for the 6 paths of pain were all ppl Jman fought
and im pretty sure he killed atleast one of them...so interesting as it is theres no proof to it
and it just doesnt seem possible.Cs the ppl Jman fought were probly bad ppl since he was good.

so y would they help Nagato do a good thing?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

? It really says Saizou (才蔵) and not Hanzou (半蔵)
Saizou.. Hanzou..
I think he was Danzou?
Because Danzou is so beaten up, and if even Jiraiya + Tsunade + Orochimaru o_O can't win vs Hanzou.. HOW THE HECK is Nagato able to kill him? -.-'
(IMO JiraTsunOrogasm-Team would kick Nagato's ass..)

Because Danzou is so beaten up i think he was Hanzou, and that's why he hates Konoha so much.

Last edited:

kakashi8944

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just for fun!!! i found this online

The origin of Pain

(Nagato continues his speech)

?As my parents lost their lives, a great surge of power awakened in me. In that instant, my troubles were gone,? said Nagato. (Naruto?s confused) ?In other words, he claimed their lives,? said Konan. ?Konoha shinobi robbed me of my dear parents when I was seven years old. I knew it was an accident, but I couldn?t just forgive them. I was so young back then. I use to hate all Konoha shinobi. Until. Until I met him. Jiraiya sensei,? said Nagato.

?So, what happened,? asked Naruto. ?He trained us and taught us how to defend ourselves,? said Nagato. ?Us,? asked Naruto. ?Correct Uzumaki. Jiraiya sensei trained both of us,? said Konan. ?But there was one more. Someone who I must?nt forget,? said Nagato.

?His name was Yahiko,? said Konan. ?He was my best friend. We lived through it all. If it wasn?t for him, I wouldn?t be where I am today. He willed our cause and I used my power to make those dreams a reality,? said Nagato. (Naruto thinks of Sasuke) ?What happened to him,? asked Naruto.

?He died years ago, but even through death his hand was always their, leading my power,? said Nagato. (Nagato pictures Godd Realm.)

?That?s enough Nagato, Uzumaki, surrender yourself,? asked Konan. ?Stop Konan. I?m not finished yet. You wanted to find out the reason why I became who I am, I?ll tell you the second reason,? said Nagato. ?So it wasn?t because of the death of your friend,? asked Naruto.

(Nagato smiles)

?Initially we planned to rebuild Amegakure. That was our main goal. Jiraiya believed in us, he said we?d grow up strong enough to accomplish such a feat. For years we?ve gathered and fought off rebels and warring adversaries. But nothing could have prepared us for the civil war ahead. Hanzou of the Salamander,? said Nagato.

?Who is that,? asked Naruto. ?A reknowed shinobi. A man who was known as the most powerful shinobi alive at the time. He was the man who bestowed the name Sannin to Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade in exchange for their lives during the second shinobi war,? said Nagato.

?He took on all of them and lived? He must have been amazing,? said Naruto. ?The three of us had control of one side of the village?s government, while Hanzou had control of another. His men were too experienced. And the casualties were high,? said Nagato. ?We feared we would lose the battle and the village over to him,? said Konan.

?In order for our people to have faith in the new system, we would have to put an end to Hanzou and his men. We wanted a place where everyone would understand each other. The Rain was litered with battle scars. To end it, we had to oppose the old regime.

Later a platoon that included Konan here, Yahiko, and three other skilled teammates from the new order. We?ve also recieved aid from trusted and capable allies from the neighboring lands. A man from the hidden grass and another man from the hidden waterfall. They wanted the best for Amegakure and we?ve shared several missions with each other previously. They were indebted. We also had a small group of file and rank soliders who aided our cause.

(Flash back of the the vessles to be.)

We planned a Coup, a secret assination of Hanzou. (Shows them sneaking into Hanzou?s base and taking down Hanzou?s troops. Eventually the new order were overwhelmed by the troops. Which forced them to escaped to the outskirts.)

Like I said earlier. They were too powerful for us. Our group was especially gifted, but we lacked man power. Many of our followers were weak and afraid to oppose Hanzou. Soon enough, he appeared before us. (Hanzou ontop of his Salamander challenges the new order)

We lost the battle and with it many of our allies and my best friend,? said Nagato. (Shows Konan holding the injured Nagato. Nagato reaches out to his fallen.) ?We couldn?t just surrender though. That?s when Pain had to become God,? said Konan. (Naruto is puzzled)

?Hanzou left the two of us alive. I don?t know if it was out of pity, but I used my opportunity to tip the odds in my favor. The next time we met, I would erase his existence from the face of this planet. That?s when I created a new kinjutsu. I couldn?t bring back the dead, but I was able to rebirth their abilities. Over a period of time I developed a new skill that made me invinceable. The abilities of our allies were formidable, I needed a way to make them my own weapon and permenant at that. I would watch over the village from my lab in the tallest Tower, and use my secret weapon to destroy Hanzou?s history and legacy,? said Nagato.

?Wait. So the bodies that I?ve fought were once those of your allies,? said Naruto. (Nagato smirks) ?That?s right. The bodies you?ve been destroying left and right were once those of my best friend and former allies. (Naruto?s startled) We won the battle and began to rebuild Amegakure. But, during the battle I noticed something. As long as there is love, there is hatred. Difference in opinion and interpreation is human instinct. So I began my quest to rid this world of hatred. And through Pain, the hand of judgement will give birth to momentary peace. And once that peace ends the hand of judgement guides the world through Pain once more, into an endless cycle. In the world of shinobi, this is the only way. Having said this. Let me here your answer,? said Nagato.

?I guess under the shinobi world, there is no way that people can understand each other and form peace. I?ve figured that out,? said Naruto. ?So, after all this you have no answer. Give me the Kyuubi, I?ll save you from your failure and form real peace,? said Nagato.

?I never said I didn?t have an answer. My answer, the task that I was entrusted with. (Flash back of Jiraiya). I?ll break the way of the shinobi. If people can?t understand each other and form peace through understanding from this system, we?ll try another. I?ll shatter the way of the shinobi, starting with you,? said Naruto. (He?s in Sage mode and Naruto?s eyes go Kyuubi and his wiskers grow. Nagato and Konan are startled.)

?He gathered natural energy this quickly,? said Nagato.

?Nagato,? yelled Konan. ?You?re nothing more than a relic of the past. A dirty mistake that needs to be forgotten. You?re life ends now,? said Naruto. (Naruto carries two large Oodama Rasengans in his hands. They?re infused with the Kyuubi?s chakra.)

loves2spooge

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is alive and there is no denying that.

Also I hope naruto and Hinata meet soon and have some good manga for us :D
I think kakshi is dead....there are alot of people that believe he is gone, and alot of facts deny him to be alive....im not going to change your mind though, your going to be dissapointed

ekkla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kakshi is dead....there are alot of people that believe he is gone, and alot of facts deny him to be alive....im not going to change your mind though, your going to be dissapointed
i agree kakashi sempi is no longer livin ... i wish it werent true but all of the evidence points towards his demise

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't mind seeing a chapter wasted on Hanzo fighting the three great ninjas. I wouldn't mind that at all.
I thought it would be boring, but I am shocked. It was interesting to see what happened between that gap.
Only obvious predictions in my head. Nothing that hasn't bin said. can't wait for the next one.

About kakashi died kakashi died. You know, it could be worse. Be like me and get over it. maybe he'll comeback somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.