maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here's the link for naturo shippuden 70 with the subs and high quality...good episode leaving me wanting another episode right away...and no sleepy fans had been fast with their translations i read them like at 1 am mt time every friday so it should be out in a couple of minutes

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i'm gonna watch the matrix and get some sleep lol.. if 412 comes out before my movie is over i'll be sure to post in a new thread if nobody else has already. if not, goodnight! lol

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
new manga is out guys...
enjoy
thnx dude...took them long enough...

so hachibi is gonna take out his 8th sword...wonder what's so special about it???
glad to see some of naruto's training, although it didn't give that much new info...only thing we see is naruto pretty bruised up from all the hits he getting from the frog...but at least his gear was all torn op so we have a good chance of naruto finally getting a new hopefully more cool outfit...i hope he gets something closey to to what j-man had only in black and orange with a scroll on his back:)....and I dont think he'll get a sword, it just doesn't seem to be likely since the sage training doesn't have anything to do with weapons, but it would be cool tough.

on the hachibi vs hawk fight... next manga we'll probably see the hachibi gaining the upper hand again with his 8th sword, a little bit of naruto training and hopefully see where pain is at the moment, also wondering what madara is up to???...didnt see him in while.
then in the next manga sasuke will use his new ms which i hope will work alltough people have been saying the 8th tail is somehow imune to it... but sasuke can still use genjutsu just by pointing at him just like itachi did.... so i think we're bound to see sasuke pulling of a genjutsu sooner or later and then the hachibi will break free from it by transforming into his bijuu and own again for a manga or two...just to see sasuke finish him off with with oro's body transfer technique..so he can gain more power to back stab madara....:):)
which i for one would love to see..and what if he still takes itachi eyes get ems and then kill madra to replace them again with madara's own ..think it will form a new doujutsu????
if i were kishi i would, since we've established that he is a major fangirl, alltough it would make sasuke be a bit to powerful in my view, but like is said just now kishi the fangirl loves his sasuke so i wouldnt be surprised.
still even tough kishi is playing favourites i cant help but hink that sasuke is still a very cool character even tough he's not representing in the last few manga's while fighting hacibi, he still has a lot of flair to him and personally I think we should stop hatin on the man 24/7, ya'll made your point over the last few months..get over the fact that sasuke became on of the strongest shinobi within a manga or 20, to me he just kicks ass without messing around like we saw vegeta and goku do in draggonball all the time.
ok thats about it..let me know what ya'll think on sasuke taking over the hachibi ..did brought up the idea a couple of times but no one didnt really gave any feedback:(
lataz

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I'm most curious to see is what will happen to Naruto after diving into the pool of toad oil. Before they only rubbed a little on him. Now his whole body will be covered in it. No guts no glory, and that's the key quality Naruto has to make the training work.

Also Kishi, via pa toad, said that true strength comes from hard work/training. For all those who feel Sasuke is getting things for free, we see that Kishi is showing two roads to power, and that one is greater than the other though it may take longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.