0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

A IZIANGI54 fanfic

Aspiring Apostle Productions

"Minato!" A woman shouts, she is about to be hit by a massive. she cradles in her arms a new born baby. the baby has blonde hair and cries. another giant being comes and collides with the massive creature that was launching the tail. "Arrrrggghhhh" it shouts, "Stay away from my wife, kurama" it says in anger. "Minato!" the red headed women shouts to a giant golden fox. "What is it!" it shouts at her. "I need to get Naruto out of here cover me!" she shouted getting up and begining to run.

"No you don't wench!" the massive red fox said as it tried to run after her, the golden fox shields them with it's body. it recieves a massive wound across the side, but it bites the red ones neck. the red one is forced to back away and begin charging a large sphrical ball of energy above it's mouth. "No you don't!" Minato roared, he too raises his mouth and charges one as well. the spheres grow into massive balls of energy. "Yokia Dama" they both shout, unleashing their attacks. Minata aimed slight down in order to deflect the other massive ball of energy. they rebounded up in the air before they exploded in a huge ball of light.

Minato then reverts back to human form. His red slitted eyes look the red fox. he then runs towards it... all nine of his golden tails out behind him. "Yokia style: grand vortex attack" he said silently, gathering wind in his palm. he then launched at the unsusspecting red fox recieves a massive wound on the right collar shoulder tearing into his flesh. "Dan you minato!" it shouted, it keeled over and feel on alot of building but thankfully no one was in them at the time.

The red headed women arrives as the evac shelters inside the village mountains. they quickly close the doors as the last of the people enter. Minato arrives at the front door and pounds into it. "Kushina are you in there... if you are then i want you too know that i love..." he never got to finish those words a red headed man stuck a sword into his chest and Minato turned around and pulled it out... "God damn you Kurama why!" he shouted at the red headed man. "thought you could slip away in human form Minato." Kurama said, he looks at the doors. "well... the leaf really really is weak... hmmmm maybe i should've hit my other brother territory. oh well you get what you earn i guess." he said sarcasticly. Minato on the other hand had healed his wound and had his tails out. Kurama notice and charged at the golden Ktsune man. they collide. a punch to the gut was Minato damage and Kurama recieved a knee in the face. Minato was on top and kept punching the red headed Kurama.

Kurama reverted back to his nine tailed state, Minato followed Suite. they clawed and tried to grapple one another. Minato had his neck bitten into as he grabbed Kurama's throat. the foxes tried to over power one another but they could not. Kushina in the shelter feared the worst as a massive blast of energy was heard exploding. Kurama laid by the village near death... but Minato had suffered a mortal wound as well. he reverted back to human form. he walked slowly towards the nine tails. "Damn it!" Kurama yelled, Minato made him revert to his human form.

"Why brother..." he asked the red headed tailed man in front of him. "I was told too... you should know that mating with a human female is forebidden Minato Honoo Namikaze... why did you do it?" Kurama asked him, Minato looked up... Kushina now stood out of the building holding a baby. "Because that women is my family..." minato said clenching his stomach... a hold was blown right through him. it happened while he was also delivering his blast. Kurama had shot his home late but it had hit home. "Well Kurama... i guess... this is... the... the.........." Minato collaspes in front of Kurama... the red demon looked and then back up a the who had laid the baby down... and was now holding a knife at Kurama. "You bastard... we trusted you!" she shouted at him... Kurama looked back at Minato and he saw why he loved her so much... he got up and walked towards Kushina... "Stay back god damn it... i will kill you!" she shouted at him. "Kushina... Uzumaki Namikaze... i am not... going to continue... i am dying... as well" Kurama barely manage to say... he collaspes near Kushina... "Before i do... i just want to attone... im so sorry... they told me that he was mating around with other women... starting his own clan... that is illegal in our culture... i... i have been decieved... but allow me to attone by giving you're son... my power..."

will Kushina allow Kurama to give her son his power and if so... what will happen now that 2 powerful Yokai are dead.

Next time of Naruto: Kurayamipuden

Minato funeral is being held in attentance Kushina... and her son. the boy looking more like his father then his father. Kushina however must reveal her choice and her story to the village with possible prejudice to abound.

Last edited:

Sir Aaron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A massive what? ""Minato!" A woman shouts, she is about to be hit by a massive."

Edit: Nice choice in OSTs, I didn't realize what I started with that.

Last edited: