Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was explained, when they were jinchuurikis they had suspicion from everyone and Naruto didn't want to treat him like that. He tries love, even thogh Kawakii is a brat about it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is being his usual dumb self, it'll serve him right once Himawari and the thrist Lady (Hinata) are taken out. I predict he'll throw a strop and blame Kawaki instead of look at his own failure. Naruto will procced to challenge Kawaki and get solod.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do u not remember what naruto is capable of?
Naruto is going to monitor him 24/7 and naruto knows how to sense hatred.

Kawaki did feel some remorse when he broke the vase and said there was no malice behind it.
He's not that bad of a person.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

And decides to have him around his wife and kids :|

Someone please explain
That is what I said yesterday. I suggested that he send Kawaki to Kabuto or something, but people were like "no no, he would escape, blah blah, blah". I really don't think Kawaki > Kabuto as of right now. Maybe once he gains more control over the karma seal, then sure, but not right now.

Even if not Kabuto, then Sasuke's house would still be a better option than Naruto's. At least all 3 of the residents of the Uchiha household are capable ninjas. Kawaki is most certainly not beating Sasuke, and he probably is not stronger than Sakura right now either. Sarada would have the most trouble against him for now, but even then she is still a decent ninja.

Himawari on the other hand is an untrained little girl who is not a ninja at all! Hinata is a retired housewife who wasn't even that strong to begin with (and I am saying this as a Hinata fan). They are in more danger than what Sakura and Sarada would be in.

Word to the wise: Don't keep your little girls around violent strangers!

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do u not remember what naruto is capable of?
Naruto is going to monitor him 24/7 and naruto knows how to sense hatred.

Kawaki did feel some remorse when he broke the vase and said there was no malice behind it.
He's not that bad of a person.
Naruto says he is going to monitor Kawaki 24/7, but I am not so confident in that plan, even with Naruto's clones.

Let's not forget that Boruto's whole conflict leading up to the Momoshiki arc was about how Naruto was never home and how he didn't spend enough time with family.

Even with a clone, he still botched up Himawari's birthday party.

Now you expect me to believe that he can spend 24/7 watching Kawaki?

All it takes is for the clone to go poof due to Naruto being exhausted, like at Himawari's birthday party, and Kawaki could break loose. Now if you're suggesting that the real Naruto watches Kawaki 24/7, then what about his hokage duties at the desk or other situations that might require the hokage to deal with? I suppose a clone will be at the desk and deal with those? What if that clone goes poof and it's an emergency?

Now, maybe you might be suggesting that the real Naruto stays at the desk and keeps Kawaki with him. Okay, well then what is Kawaki going to do all day? Just stand there all day while Naruto does paper work? Honestly, that would make Kawaki try to escape even more.

I don't know. I understand that it would be cruel to simply confine Kawaki or imprison him. After all, he hasn't really done anything yet. However, I just don't see it as safe keeping him around your little girl.

There has to be another way.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto says he is going to monitor Kawaki 24/7, but I am not so confident in that plan, even with Naruto's clones.

Let's not forget that Boruto's whole conflict leading up to the Momoshiki arc was about how Naruto was never home and how he didn't spend enough time with family.

Even with a clone, he still botched up Himawari's birthday party.

Now you expect me to believe that he can spend 24/7 watching Kawaki?

All it takes is for the clone to go poof due to Naruto being exhausted, like at Himawari's birthday party, and Kawaki could break loose. Now if you're suggesting that the real Naruto watches Kawaki 24/7, then what about his hokage duties at the desk or other situations that might require the hokage to deal with? I suppose a clone will be at the desk and deal with those? What if that clone goes poof and it's an emergency?

Now, maybe you might be suggesting that the real Naruto stays at the desk and keeps Kawaki with him. Okay, well then what is Kawaki going to do all day? Just stand there all day while Naruto does paper work? Honestly, that would make Kawaki try to escape even more.

I don't know. I understand that it would be cruel to simply confine Kawaki or imprison him. After all, he hasn't really done anything yet. However, I just don't see it as safe keeping him around your little girl.

There has to be another way.
The bold should be plausible. One of Naruto's KCM clones assisted in defeating Mu, defeated 3rd Raikage and fought briefly against Edo Madara. There really should be no reason a superior current Naruto's clone should go poof when its original is resting and providing it with more chakra.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was explained. That's what the whole chapter was about. Plus, it also is a major set up for the events we saw in the time skip. Kawaki being there gives him a deep connection to Boruto, possibly Konoha, and a motive to still go through with his plans and ultimately eliminating Naruto.

I assume Kawaki will end up enjoying his time there for a little bit, but then something will happen and he will go on his own path. He doesn't care about Kara, but he does end up half agreeing with what Jigen probably taught him. That the current shinobi system is outdated with how much the world has grown since those days, that shinobi in general are outdated in this new era. That there needs to be a revolution, a total reset to thrust everything into a new era. When Boruto and Kawaki meet again, Boruto didn't out right disagree about the age of shinobi being outdated and didn't seem surprised that Kawaki destroyed everything (since it's Boruto's destiny to lose everything). All he says is "but I'm still a shinobi". Implying that he acknowledges Kawaki's way of thinking, but despite that, there are still old relics of their history that will hang around in whatever new era takes over. Because it needs to be that way.

It's not in Boruto's nature to be that understanding, not without preparation before hand. This slight understanding Boruto does show in the time skip can only be achieved if he had spent a decent amount of time with Kawaki (preparation). The following chapters will showcase rivalry and development when it comes to karma and maybe will debut Jogan... if they haven't totally scrapped it (not sure why they would)