Monkeysageof6paths

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that really sucks for all the Sakura fans... I mean how useful is she NOW? Her healing abilities sure are great, but Naruto just took a sh*t on her by magically fixing Kakashi's eye. Something Sakura cannot do. I feel bad for her, she has trained for so many years as a medic-nin and now it all collapses.. What are your thoughts?

Darkas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that really sucks for all the Sakura fans... I mean how useful is she NOW? Her healing abilities sure are great, but Naruto just took a sh*t on her by magically fixing Kakashi's eye. Something Sakura cannot do. I feel bad for her, she has trained for so many years as a medic-nin and now it all collapses.. What are your thoughts?
He didn't magically fix when there was nothing there to begin with. He basically use creation of all things an imagined Kakashi with an eye. although this is beyond healing.

Melania

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura's fine and I've never been more proud of her. She'll do just fine helping out Naruto and Sasuke because the 3 of them share a bond and make an amazing team.

juankimari

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can´t really blame Sakura for anything at this point because even before Naruto´s and Sasuke´s newest powerup, she was waaaaaaaaaaay behind them at anything that wasn´t healing related.Now Naruto has gained something completely beyond healing.At any rate Sakura is still a competent medic, it´s just that Nardo is god tier now not only at fighting but at healing.

Now Madara is coming back with both Rinnegan eyes and will obviously turn the tables on Naruto and Sasuke but i can´t see Kakashi and especially Sakura helping them out.