l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can we get up out this narrative of Boruto having NOTHING to be complain about because Naruto had it 2000x worse. Like is Boruto not allowed to be upset that his father is too busy to spend time with his family or.....?

It seems like a lot more people are blaming Boruto for having emotions rather than blaming Naruto for not spending time with his family. Because Naruto can do NO wrong apparently.

How I don't know who's worse....Naruto or Sasuke as a father. On one hand Naruto at least was a good dad prior to becoming Hokage and on the other the hand Sasuke didn't even bother communicating with Sarada all those years but he quickly calmed Sarada's daddy issues within chapters....

Naruto did this:

You must be registered for see images

yet Boruto is still at fault for being upset.

Add your thoughts, weebs.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sasuke could communicate due to safety purposes being in Kaguya's dimensions and all. Naruto was a good pops before he became kage but after he sucks as a dad.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's fine, but super forced when Naruto can use clones, thousands of them at that. Makes no sense.
But working and having his clones at the same time work will tire him that's he can't maintain them all . As u can see in boruto movie Naruto is always tired in his office due to lack of sleep and such . Plz think logically

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sasuke could communicate due to safety purposes being in Kaguya's dimensions and all. Naruto was a good pops before he became kage but after he sucks as a dad.
Sasuke was shown to be in the village at one point in an Gaiden flashback I believe. You mean to tell me he couldn't send her a letter or something. I just think the whole "He was on a secret mission" is BS.

A good father isn't going to go that long from seeing his child that he couldn't recognize her face.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was shown to be in the village at one point in an Gaiden flashback I believe. You mean to tell me he couldn't send her a letter or something. I just think the whole "He was on a secret mission" is BS.

A good father isn't going to go that long from seeing his child that he couldn't recognize her face.
Not sure. Looked like he was going somewhere could have been tied to Gaiden. Iirc in his novel it said he couldn't go home because of his eye would bring more trouble to Konoha. Added that he had a mission that had to be kept under secrecy.

Agreed on the last part. But i bet if he never had a mission he would be with his family. Since he isn't on his redemption path anymore.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Made UP....
And Boruto was literally angry at Naruto for basically not having time when his Hokage job got heated

The Dude still slept at his house

And this over the top working happened recently seeing as some family photos showcase Bolt's and Hima's current clothes

but also Boruto getting sad by the fact is also normal and common... since he is a child after all and he was looking out for his sister