Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From gathering information from different threads,and my own,i realise Naruto death will be benefitual to the shinobi world.
These are the reasons :

1.Since Naruto is Sarada sensei, his death either by protecting the villages or her will cause Sarada to activate MS.The reason why i say this,because Sarada is a medical ninja,she will try her best to revive Naruto but fail.As a result,Naruto death will be on Sarada hands.

2 Boruto will get Kurama as his new host,making him be the next Ashura tranmigrant or the host of all tailbeasts.Kurama should be familar with Boruto since child birth inorder to trust or befriend him as ashura next transmigrant.

3. Hokage seat will be available.As a result,Sasuke will take leadership and fix all the loose ends of the villages (since Naruto stay at the office most of the time).In the end ,Sasuke will entrust his daughter to be the next Hokage of Konaha ,since that her dream.If Sasuke choose,he will pass on his powers on to her like itachi did to him (but it will not make sense,since he is immortal)

4 Sasuke can take some of Naruto dna and fuse it with his body to surpass Hagoromo level or reach nearer to Kaguya powers (if he take the tailbeasts along with him or absorb alot of nature energy).As a result,Sasuke will be protector of any treat

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I pity the people who actually think they're gonna kill off f*cking Naruto of all people.
Y wouldnt they its not Naruto anymore. Its ****en Boruto. Different story and ideas just same universe.
Narutos assination would be great in breaking peace and idea of the next generation, look at avatar they killed aang for korra still a hit series.
If you dont like the thoought then go back to "Naruto"

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Y wouldnt they its not Naruto anymore. Its ****en Boruto. Different story and ideas just same universe.
Narutos assination would be great in breaking peace and idea of the next generation, look at avatar they killed aang for korra still a hit series.
If you dont like the thoought then go back to "Naruto"
Geez, for an all knowing Shinobi, you could sure study some grammar.

But I digress. It's not that I don't like the thought, I just think that the series that didn't have the balls to kill Gai after he used the Gate of Death is gonna kill the character it is named after. This is not Korra, we don't need to kill Aang to have a new Avatar, and now that Kishimoto himself admitted this was mostly done for the shock value, if you still think that they're gonna actually axe Naruto, you're just naive.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes there might be persuasive reasoning for Naruto's death and it would be a thrill to watch it unfold. But I think Naruto deserves to die in peace.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't see how people think Naruto is gonna die when Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill off important characters especially when he stated in the interview that Boruto is gonna be less darker than Naruto and it's for kids.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Geez, for an all knowing Shinobi, you could sure study some grammar.

But I digress. It's not that I don't like the thought, I just think that the series that didn't have the balls to kill Gai after he used the Gate of Death is gonna kill the character it is named after. This is not Korra, we don't need to kill Aang to have a new Avatar, and now that Kishimoto himself admitted this was mostly done for the shock value, if you still think that they're gonna actually axe Naruto, you're just naive.
hehe I know right I should edit my shit but I don't because I could care less how bad my grammar is I anit applying for a job or school I'm talking to kids on a Naruto forum lol.but you still seem to not fully comprehend that Kishimoto is the writer of NARUTO not BORUTO. I'm not saying its set in stone just a prediction on the matter in which the only evidence I am able to going off of is a statement from the new antagonist. and by the way every story is the same its been the same since the 1500's, rehashed one after the another if you cant understand the basic history of literature/story telling ( hero story/main characters POV) then you are sadly another pawn.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehe I know right I should edit my shit but I don't because I could care less how bad my grammar is I anit applying for a job or school I'm talking to kids on a Naruto forum lol.but you still seem to not fully comprehend that Kishimoto is the writer of NARUTO not BORUTO. I'm not saying its set in stone just a prediction on the matter in which the only evidence I am able to going off of is a statement from the new antagonist. and by the way every story is the same its been the same since the 1500's, rehashed one after the another if you cant understand the basic history of literature/story telling ( hero story/main characters POV) then you are sadly another pawn.
You can't even write a sentence without making me feel sorry for a language that isn't even my own and you wanna discuss archetypal story patterns?

Boi.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have been waiting for him to die for almost 4 years I think... Naruto was still ongoing when you were already making theories that he would die and Sasuke would be the hokage...

If he really dies I suppose no one would be happier than you, lol. But I very much doubt that Sasuke will become hokage even after that. We will see.

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have been waiting for him to die for almost 4 years I think... Naruto was still ongoing when you were already making theories that he would die and Sasuke would be the hokage...

If he really dies I suppose no one would be happier than you, lol. But I very much doubt that Sasuke will become hokage even after that. We will see.
Sasuke is currently the Gobal Kage (protecting all villages from global or outside treats) ,but he originally came from konoha.It rightful for Sasuke to have a main base to stay,since Naruto just sit there in the office doing nothing

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and Sarada isn't a medical ninja. Mitsuki is the medic on the team.
It make no sense if Sarada grew up with her Mother (not with Sasuke) most of her life.Sakura ,being a top medical ninja must have show Sarada medical ninjutsu or Sarada maybe copy all Medical jutsu from her