naruto is OVERATED

Sasuke RKO

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no disrespecct, naruto is on eof my fav characters bt as it relates to the madara-obito fight he is just a rookie... i mean obito has 7 of the tailed beasts and one rinnengan whilst madara has the ultimate defence, EMS, and rinnengan... naruto just doesnt compare to them and its a huge exagguration saying that he can stand up to them... naruto is only 1 tailed beast, obito has 7 of them not to mention a weak 10 tails... and naruto cant touch madara so he is just too overated in this fight... i mean the 9 tails was afraid of them!! aia know he is the main character and all bt ppl thinking that he can win this fight is just sad.. its not logically possible

Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... he is the main character afterall... :'( but yes i do agree on some level that he is overrated, but then again he's been underated so many times during the manga.

Itachi8179

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybie not, but I dont like how hes geting power. Hes like a kurama doll and thats i hate the most. If this as far as he goes with only kurama help than its truly pathetic....

Sasuke RKO

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can neither solo Madara or Obito..

he needs Bee for Madara (seal tech)
he needs Kakashi for Obito. (S/t)

but i dont see why he's overrated?
cuz logically 1 tailed beast cant beat 7... and madara and obito can make up the sage's powers minus 2 tailed beasts and they expect naruto to fight them

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol sounds like a hater to me. its the most powerful monster in existence, most powerful uchiha in existence, and the most powerful ninja alive..vs Kakashi Gai bee and naruto. whats wrong with naruto being OP when you look at his opposition?

OcularProwess

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is the nine tailed Jinchūriki with full control of Kurama of course he's goin to be powerful, and he's a Uzumaki, and he's the son of The Fourth Hokage, and oh yeah he's the ****ing main character, I mean come on why wouldnt he be stronger than almost everyone on the show

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito cant defeat naruto one on one. At best it would be a draw.. Obito is not stronger than naruto. Naruto destroys his paths of jinchuriki and obito hasnt been able to effectivley hurt/harm naruto since.

Madara on the other hand is a greater challenge.. But it is possible for naruto to seal him.. With the help of the toads.