Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I remember some people told me that sasuke were kishi favorite character on the manga, and that's why i never believe them.CREEP! And today i post this thread to prove all of them wrong.CREEP!
After all naruto is kishi favorite character on the manga.CREEP!
Here's a screen shot for the info i have so far.CREEP!
Click on the image to reduce the size.CREEP!

You must be registered for see images

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That's who he'd be for his writing purposes, but I thought he stated that Sasuke was his favorite character to write. I have no recollection of where I saw it, probably in one interview whose credibility is unknown. Can anyone verify or falsify this please? Otherwise, it's Naruto I guess. I have no problem, hopefully that means Naruto can ditch the garbage man outfit for something better. Personally I prefer Naruto because of the toads. Gamabunta is the best non-human character followed by Gamakichi and then Kakashi's scout dog.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Favourite character to write" and "Favourite character", are different things.
Just because you prefer writing about that character (possibly due to the intrigue surrounding the Uchiha clan, and its vengeful spiral), doesn't mean they're your favourite character overall.

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
last time he said tobi was easiest character to draw....
Yeah u right. But that was before he started to draw second part where Tobi was in it I guess, because this interview is old from 1999.

People who's favorite character is Sasuke are either girl, or gay, or those who have similar character like Sasukes (ego, emo, cocky, etc). Don't get me wrong, but its reality.

Last edited: