Naruto is going be god shobi

bluegirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he going be like 1 and 3 hokage buz he past father in skill but not smartness tht still need help but it getting better.Is he close 1 or 3 hokage.In term of skillz.
what you guy think. :shrug: my first thread by the way:)

Mizukage88

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think right now naruto would be a crappy hokage In power he is going to be greater then any Ninja ever but i can't really see naruto behind a desk doing hokage business lol i think i deviated from the question yeah he probs match them in skill

-Lionheart-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, Naruto is going to be much greater than those you mentioned!

Naruto will surpass so6p by defeating jubi, i have no doubt!! - and he will learn the secret of ninjutsu

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, Naruto is going to be much greater than those you mentioned!

Naruto will surpass so6p by defeating jubi, i have no doubt!! - and he will learn the secret of ninjutsu
Surpass SO6P? Are you crazy? SO6P defeated the Juubi without any bijuu power, naruto without Kurama = nothing. He won't surpass Rikudou, never ever.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it's going to be that way, then it would be boring. I know a lot of people hope for a third 'season' of Naruto, like when he's 21 years old orso, his further live. If Naruto is a Shinobi God, there is no way you could make a new interesting part. No I think he will fully control Kurama, and maybe another bijuu, but not more

East Click

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a similar discussion earlier, .

The author is grooming Naruto to become the next Toad Sage of the Six Paths Ten Tails Host God of Shinobi.

After that he will die sacrificing his life for the whole world.