Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been reading a number of threads today about Naruto's reaction to Sasuke's comments to Sakura and Kakashi as being childish...WTF?! Please tell me how Naruto defending his teammates' honor is a childish thing.

The argument I am reading is :

Sasuke is just being truthful
There are bigger problems going on right now to worry about that.

All BS.
Regardless of whether Sasuke yad a point or not. He was in the wrong for not only belittling his former teammates, but also withholding info that Kakashi or Sakura could use to potentially formulate a counter measure against IT.

Naruto was not being childish but honorable in this situation. Sasuke is not his teacher or his elder, and talking down to your commrads in a situation like this doesn't help either regardless of how right he may be.

Seriously....

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was perfectly correct in saying Kakashi and Sakura can't do nothing now,Naruto overreacted a bit but considering his personality it's not suprising.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me tell you one thing. In order to formulate a strategy, you need to have information. As in all the information. Giving all the information about Madara, Shinju, Kaguya, transmigrations, Hagoromo, etc. would take too much time. He wouldn't be able to finish it before the fight started. So, why waste what little time he has to think in telling an incomplete story to Kakashi and Sakura. In this case, their liability is their lack of information and not their lack of power.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was childish whole his life,and will be untill he dies
True but that doesn't make his actions here faulty.

Sasuke was perefectly correct in saying Kakashi and Sakura can't do nothing now,Naruto overreacted a bit but considering his personality it's not suprising.
Right or wrong, what's going on outside was vital info the rest of the team could use. Even if there isn't anything they can do to stop it, the info could be used to help them avoid being caught in or maybe even finding a way to break it.

Honestly Sasuke is the childish one here, thinking he is the only one that matters here. Naruto's reacting is the reaction any self respecting teen would do for his friends no matter where they are at or what's going on.

Simply because Sasuke was right that they could do nothing doesn't make it ok on how he said it or by holding such info from the rest of them.

He's trying to shoulder this whole thing himself....that didn't work well for Itachi and it won't work well for Sasuke.

Let me tell you one thing. In order to formulate a strategy, you need to have information. As in all the information. Giving all the information about Madara, Shinju, Kaguya, transmigrations, Hagoromo, etc. would take too much time. He wouldn't be able to finish it before the fight started. So, why waste what little time he has to think in telling an incomplete story to Kakashi and Sakura. In this case, their liability is their lack of information and not their lack of power.
But Sakura and kakashi didn't ask for the whole story. They ask what was going on outside. They know a lot about whats going on from Madara's and Obito's rantings before this situation came about. The whole story wasn't needed for that. And even if it was, Sasuke had plenty of time to tell them. They had to wait for the light of the moon to stop shinning before they could even begin their counter attack...This could have been minutes of the entire night. That was time that could have been spent filling the others in and preparing for the upcoming fight.

Last edited: