Naruto in a nutshell

Thane

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
432
I just thought I would spread some joy with this video I found. It's not mine and I don't know how old it is, buuuut it should make a few people giggle.

[video=youtube;7_TTiAO2LOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_TTiAO2LOM[/video]
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Interesting, but too short. :yeah:
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
"BELIEVE IT.."

That was the best part!.....followed by the Sexy Kawaii part and Naruto's monster face.
 

Hunty's iconHunty

Veteran
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
4,624
Reaction score
1,153
Status
"I - I Love you, sausage."

The f*cking headband. :)

The ending song.
 

Booker

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
8,352
Reaction score
958
"Believe it. ****ing believe it, you *****."
 

sagemode07

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
2,231
Reaction score
204
It was kinda weird to watch and uncomfortable. But it did make me laugh.
 

The7thHokage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
9,274
Reaction score
618
This so offensive to the fans and the Manga making it frigin hilarious !
 
Top