Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:

Yokichi sits on a wooden throne in the middle of a poorly lit room, in front of him kneel the other Jinchurikis. Zetstu's head protrudes from the ground to the right of the throne.

Yokichi: Now you all know the plan of attack, are there any questions?

Karin: Yes… Why are we attacking head on when the 5 Kages and some of the strongest ninjas from all villages will all be gathered in Konoha, Could we not wait until they have all left.

Yokichi: Hm, Zetstu pointed that out to me earlier on. With all the Kages gathered in one village, you can all get your revenge at once, besides, don’t underestimate our power, we have grown strong.

Karin: Okay, I want to fight Sasuke alone though.

Yokichi: As you wish. Has anybody else got any concerns?

The room falls silent, the other Jinchuriki remain still, their heads bowed.

Yokichi: Good. I want you to all go and prepare, we will head out in 4 days. In the meantime, Zetstu, I want you to create a few clones, like Zetsu did back in the war. Send them out with a few of our Jonin prisoners; tell them if they succeed they can have their freedom, not that they will.

Zetstu: Yes Yokichi – Sama, where shall I send them.

Yokichi: Well, the Hokage should be on his way back from that summit soon, attack them, rattle them up a bit, you could try take out a few of his subordinates, although I doubt you will be able to kill Sasuke or Naruto.

Zetstu: Yes, right away Yokichi – Sama.

Yokichi: Thank you, the rest of you dismissed.

*The Jinchuriki slowly rise from their knees and head back to their chambers, preparing for war.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene changes, Naruto is standing in a circle with the 4 other Kage, they begin shaking hands and proceed with their goodbyes.

Naruto: Thank you everyone, in a weeks’ time I will be at my villages gates to welcome you all, please bring some of your strongest shinobi, I will have selected a group of my shinobi to dispatch to your villages when you leave.

*The rest of the Kage nod and depart through each of their corresponding doors, with their village insignia carved on to them.*

Naruto: Well everyone let’s get back to the village, I want to be there in two days’ time, we have a lot of planning to do!

ANBU Guard: Yes Hokage – Sama, this way.

They leave through the door with the leaf carved on, Shikamaru and Naruto are at the back whilst Sasuke and Sakura walk off together behind the ANBU guard.

Naruto: Something’s up isn’t it Shikamaru, what is wrong?

Shikamaru: It is nothing really, I just wondered if I could ask you a favour that was all.

Naruto: What is it?

Shikamaru: Well, we are going to dispatch shinobi to other villages, I also know that the Kazekage’s village is in need of a few shinobi. Temari has been missing her village recently, if it is okay with you, would the two of us be able to go to Sunagakure.

Naruto: Hmm, you are my right hand man, I rely on you a lot, but you have been there for me for a while. What does your father do nowadays; I don’t see much of him.

Shikamaru: He sits around, bored a lot. I think he is missing the shinobi life since he retired. Why, what are you thinking?

Naruto: Well your father is a very intelligent man, when we get back to the village, I would like a meeting with the two of you, if he agrees to take your place then I will send you off to Sunagakure with Temari.

Shikamaru: Thank you Hokage – Sa…..

Naruto: SHIT! Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!

*5 clones form a circle around the group, shurikens fly from all directions, each of Naruto’s clones enter Kyuubi Chakra mode and use their arms to deflect the shuriken.*

Two rogue Sunagakure jonin appear from the shadows, their headbands with a deep scratch through their village’s insignia. Following the shinobi are 5 Zetstu clones.

Sasuke: Naruto, look at those clones, they are Zetsu clones. I am sure we killed him in the war!

Naruto looks at the clones, he is in sage mode.

Naruto: They are different from Zetsu clones, they have a lot more chakra, and seem way more powerful, stay alert.

Shikamaru: Be careful of those two, I recognise them; I fought with them in the war. They are brothers, Akihiro and Akihito.

Akihiro: You are quite the intelligent one.

Akihito: I remember him, we saved him in the war from those Zetsu clones!

Akihiro: Well, we won’t be saving him today.

Akihiro charges at Shikamaru with a kunai out, he swings, aiming for his neck, Shikamaru quickly dodges it, releases his shadow mimic jutsu attempting to catch him in it. Akihito appears behind Shikamaru with a kunai. “SMASH!”
A large chakra arm slams Akihito into a tree.

Naruto: Shikamaru, are you okay?

Shikamaru: Yeah thanks to yo….

Akihiro appears in Shikamaru’s face swinging a punch.

Shikamaru: Shi….

*Shikamaru dodges it at the last minute, bending backwards, he swings a powerful kick upwards, smashing the Jonin in the ribs*

Naruto: Wh… What is this?

The Jonin melts into a sticky watery liquid. A rustling is heard in the bushes behind Shikamaru, a tall figure emerges.

Akihiro: I see you got caught in my trap. That was a special water clone, a jutsu of my own, that water will swallow you whole, trap you, and drown you, NOW.

The jonin claps his hands together and the water engulfs Shikamaru, he tries to escape but it is to no avail. It engulfs his legs, torso, eventually covering his face.

Naruto: SHIKAMARU!

Shikamaru squirms in pain trying to escape but the liquid just tightens.

Akihito emerges from the crash virtually unscathed.

Akihito: No use, nobody has ever escaped from my brothers jutsu, he will suffocate and die a slow death.

Naruto enters Kyuubi mode and charges towards Akihiro, he sends a chakra arm from his back flying towards him, however a Zetstu clone emerges from the ground taking the brunt of the attack.

Akihiro: I would say he has less than 30 seconds left, look he is nearly unconscious.

*One of Naruto’s clones appears behind the jonin, sending a roundhouse kick towards his head, without turning round he merely ducks to avoid it.*

Shikamaru: *cough* Nar… *cough*

Just as Shikamaru goes unconscious a high pitch screech is heard from behind Akihiro, "CRUNCH!", Sasuke appears behind him, his hand plunged through his chest.

Akihiro: How… how did I not notice you?

Akihiro falls to the floor, the jutsu disperses and Shikamaru regains his consciousness. Sasuke walks over to Shikamaru, his Sharingan fades revealing his normal eyes.

Sasuke: Are you okay?

Shikamaru: Y… Yeah but I won’t be able to fight off the rest, you and Naruto will have to handle that.

Naruto: SAKURA! Take Shikamaru and treat his wounds, quickly. I need the ANBU guard with us to fight these off.

Sakura: Right away!

She carries Shikamaru off into the distance to treat his wounds, Naruto, Sasuke and the ANBU turn to the clones and Akihito preparing to fight.

Akihito: YOU KILLED MY BROTHER, HOW, NOBODY HAS BETTTER SENSORY SKILLS THAN US, YOU WILL PAY.

Sasuke: He attacked my comrade, he had to die.

Akihito: BUT HOW, HOW DID WE NOT SENSE YOU?

Sasuke: My Sharingan, I have a few new tricks.

*He turns to Naruto.*

Sasuke: Try to keep up.

All three of the charge towards the Jonin, however the clones form a barrier in front of him.

ANBU Guard: We will deal with the clones first, Hokage – Sama, can you take that other Jonin.

Naruto: No problem.

~Chapter End~​

Sorry for the little delay in this chapter as well, I was involved in an accident in the week so I have had a few things to sort out. But this is chapter 19 and there is a bit more action in this one, I hope you enjoy it :) As always let me know what you think!

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was cool:)
But I would have loved a little more contents (a lengthier chapter) in this chapter:)
I will try and write a longer one but it is the same length as all the others! Longer actually, this was 4 and a bit page in microsoft word! Glad you liked it anyway