Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:

~Chapter Start~​

The majority of villagers are gathered in the cemetery, some Shinobi from the other countries are present as well. Everybody is dressed in black. Naruto stands on top of a platform with Hinata to his left and Shikamaru to his right, Sakura is nowhere to be seen.

Naruto: This man was just one of the many who tragically lost their lives at the hand of Madara and Tobi.

*He pauses and looks down.*

Naruto: He valiantly fought to try and save the young children of our village, in the end he gave the ultimate sacrifice. Please can we have a moment of silence for this man.

A minute passes.

Naruto: I would like to apologise to everyone in the village, despite my best efforts I could not save everyone. Many of you will feel angry right now, some just upset, I understand. However, rest assured I will avenge all of your loved ones, I will uncover Madara and Tobi’s real intentions and whatever they are, I will stop it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene changes back to what is now Yokichi’s hideout, he sits on a large chair, resembling a throne. The other Jinchuriki stand a few steps back.

Yokichi: As you are probably aware, Madara and Tobi gave their lives trying to crush the leaf. They went into battle knowing they would not return. I made a promise to Tobi – Sama as he died to avenge them, to crush the leaf…. and to kill Naruto Uzumaki.

Karin: Are the rumours true, did Tobi – Sama kill Sasuke Uchiha.

Yokichi: Although I cannot be sure, it appears as though he did, however Karin, we gave you your new powers, you must still fight with us until we have succeeded.

Karin: Y… Yes Yokichi.

Karin *thinking*: So this was all for nothing, I wanted to be the one to kill Sasuke…. Still that pink haired medical ninja still remains, I guess I will have to take her out instead.

Ishi: What of the Raikage?

Yokichi: He still remains; he was not involved in the fight. The only important casualty that concerns us was Sasuke Uchiha, the rest of your targets still remain.

There is silence, a few minutes pass, each of the Shinobi picturing their targets, their hatred begins to boil over.

Yokichi: We all must go and train for now. We only have a few weeks until we move out. I will finalise the plans, try not to disturb me.

6 Jinchuriki *In unison*: Yes Yokichi – Sama.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene changes back to Konoha, Naruto is sitting alone in Ichiraku, eating ramen. Teuchi puts up his closed sign.

Teuchi: You look as though you could do with some peace and quiet. You know I was at the burial today, you did well, nobody blames you.

*Naruto slams his fist on the table.*

Naruto: ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, I FAILED, I COULDN’T PROTECT THEM ALL. MY FRIENDS WERE INJURED BECAUSE OF ME!

Teuchi looks unfazed, he just sits at the other side of the counter with a straight face.

Naruto: I am sorry, I didn’t mean to lose my cool like that.

Teuchi: It’s fine. Do you know who you remind me of?

Naruto: Who?

Teuchi: Your dad, the 4th Hokage. I hadn’t had my stall open for long when he first became Hokage, he sat in that very spot every time, he loved ramen just like you. When the village was first attacked under his reign, naturally, some people lost their lives and understandably he was as distraught as you.

*Naruto stares at Teuchi, tears form in his eyes, it takes everything he has just to hold them back.*

Teuchi: He came here after the burial and we had a similar conversation. It was then he realised he couldn’t save everyone. Sure he felt sad when he lost people, but at the same time he then realised people chose to give their lives for the good of the village.

Naruto: Thanks Teuchi, I think I realise it now. Here’s some money for the food, I have to go somewhere.

Teuchi: I know, it is fine.

*Naruto runs out the restaurant and heads straight towards the hospital, he bursts through the door and just stops short of Sakura.*

Sakura: Hey….

Naruto: Sakura – Chan…. How are you doing?

Sakura: A lot better now, sorry I missed the ceremony earlier, I will explain later, but follow me.

*Naruto and Sakura walk does numerous winding corridors, down to the intensive care unit of the hospital, they stop outside of one door, they look at each other and slowly open it.*

Naruto has a solemn look on his face, he walks over to the bed and takes a seat next to it. Sasuke is lying there.

Naruto: Sasuke, I am sorry, it is because of me it ended up like this.

A faint whisper is heard, Naruto looks over and smiles.

Sasuke: I… It is fine, there was nothing you could do…. I chose to go over there with my guard down, I should have known. They always were sly.

Naruto laughs.

Naruto: I really thought you were a goner you know.

Sasuke: I don’t remember much, only him stabbing me then that was it…. If it wasn’t for Sakura, Shizune, Tsunade, Ino and the rest of the medical team I would be long gone.

Sakura: Don’t talk like that.

Sasuke: How did the ceremony go? Did you bury the last of the fallen villagers.

Naruto: It went okay, lots of people turned up. But then again that is to be expected, he was well know in the village.

Sakura: Naruto, we have to go, he needs to rest.

Naruto: I know. See you soon.

They exit the room, closing the door behind them.

Naruto: So is he going to pull through?

Sakura: well, that’s why I wasn’t there earlier, he took a turn for the worse and we nearly lost him, but he should be okay now. He will be out the hospital in about 3 weeks.

Naruto: Thank you Sakura – Chan, I need to find Shikamaru, it is about time, the 5 kages had the meeting to discuss what has happened.​

~Chapter End~​

So yeah, Sasuke isn't dead, but I bet you thought he was at the start of the chapter ;) Anyway, sorry it was a bit shorter this time! As always let me know what you think. hopefully I will release 18 soon!

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait... who died? but awesome chapter! These are coming out faster now, exams over? How did they go?
just some randomer in the village, I tried making it clearer at the end, the purpose was to fool you all into thinking Sasuke died :D And yep, they are done, hopefully went okay, had the 3 sciences at A level :/

ZeeshanAsNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. u were succeed tom until i read sasuke until den i thought he was dead nd was v.disappointed but Lol. u rock man' keep uploadin' when r u uploadin' the next 1 jzz tell the day I will wait until den xd As m going' out of country for holidays i dnt think i cud watch there ur fanfic so plzz tell me

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol. u were succeed tom until i read sasuke until den i thought he was dead nd was v.disappointed but Lol. u rock man' keep uploadin' when r u uploadin' the next 1 jzz tell the day I will wait until den xd As m going' out of country for holidays i dnt think i cud watch there ur fanfic so plzz tell me
Thanks, and I don't know, when ever I am next bored, maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after!

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought he was dead, but no it is some random villager. awesome as always and keep me posted when new chapters are out
Haha that was the point! Wanted people to think he was dead until the very end of the chapter :D By the looks of it it worked! :)

this should be part of the main series why not kishi could easily make this and add it in you my friend should work with him :)
haha glad you like it, but there are a lot better fanfics than mine on here!