Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:

~Chapter Start~​

Despite the Kage’s best efforts the boulder still hurdles towards the village at tremendous speeds, Bee tries to fire a fully charged Tailed Beast Bomb at it but barely scratches the surface. The Raikage, along with Onoki’s help keeps smashing at the boulder, merely denting it. Mei tries to use her Laval release but her efforts are useless. With tremendous speed, Naruto’s clones grab the 4 Kages, Sasuke and Bee and take them to safety.

Naruto Clone: Gaara, no time to explain, I need you to create the largest sand barrier possible over the village for me to stand on, I want as much of the village sheltered as possible.

Gaara: Okay!

*Gaara raises both arms into the air, the sand once covering the boulder noves to form a thivk barrier covering the entire village, the village is in total darkness.*

Gaara: Now what? This won’t hold it!

Naruto Clone: Just keep the barrier up! The rest of you just stay back!

Mei: Okay!

Raikage: WHAT, WHY!?! YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T WANT OUR HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Onoki: All our efforts have been for nothing, just shut up and let the kid do his thing.

All of Naruto’s clones join Naruto on top of the sand barrier through a hole left open by Gaara, it then closes up, the villagers pleas are now just muffled voices. Naruto’s Kyuubi clones extend all of their chakra arms grabbing onto the boulder. They slow the boulder down dramatically but but by but, the boulder still creeps towards the village.

Naruto Clones *in unison*: AAAAARGH! HURRY UP!

*The original Biju Mode Naruto makes the same hand seals as he did just a few moments ago against Madara.*

Naruto: Futon! Rasen – Hurricane

This time larger gusts of winds emerge from Naruto’s body, engulfing the entire boulder, the screeches are a lot louder and much higher pitched.

Mei: What is that?

Sasuke: It is Naruto’s new Jutsu, brace yourself.

Naruto claps his hands together; the ball implodes on its self, shattering it into much smaller pieces, now about to crash down on to the barrier at even greater speeds.

Naruto Clones: NOW!

*The clones extend their chakra arms, punching away the falling pieces with incredible speed and deadly force. They fly away from the village, landing far back from the village gates. Only one chunk remains. It falls towards Naruto, as he goes to punch it, his clones disperse and his Biju mode deactivates, he crashes to the sand.*

Naruto: Shit, I am exhausted.

A mere metre from his face, the last bit of boulder shatters. A fully charged Chidori Blade, hovers about Naruto’s face.

Sasuke: That was close, loser.

Naruto: Heh, never have I been so glad to see your ugly mug.

*Sasuke crouches down and picks up Naruto, wrapping his arm over his shoulder.*

The sand slowly lowers Naruto and Sasuke back down to the other Kage’s.

Naruto: Sorry guys, two of those completely takes it out of me, especially a big one like that.

Raikage: Hmph, not bad I suppose.

Raikage *thinking*: That Jutsu would completely tear through my Raiton armour; he has grown tremendously since the war.

Naruto: There is no time to chat, I left one clone back with Madara and Tobi to watch their bodies, just in case. We need that Rinnegan to analyse.
There is silence, a small shy voice murmurs.

Hinata: We will all head over there now, Naruto you need to rest.

Naruto: Hinata…. Sorry about earlier.

Hinata: It is fine, you were just protecting me, now let us help you.

Naruto: Thank you, but I must go, it is my duty to see this through, but please, come with me.

Naruto, the Kages, Bee, Hinata and Sasuke begin to sprint towards the village gates, towards the battlefield where Madara’s and Tobi’s corpses lay. Naruto is being carried by Bee and Sasuke while Hinata leads the way with her Byakugan activated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within a few minutes, they arrive at the battlefield, they see Naruto’s clone on his knees, exhausted, struggling to keep himself going, still keeping a close eye on the two of them. He turns round to see Naruto and the others then disperses. Naruto collapses on the floor, with his arms and legs spread wide, he looks up at the night sky and lets out a sigh of relief. His relief soon turns to dismay, he thinks of the villagers that would have lost their lives that night.

Sasuke: I will go and retrieve their bodies and take them to the autopsy wing in the hospital.

*Sasuke begins to walk over to the crater where Tobi and Madara lay; his footsteps get louder and louder. Tobi’s eye flicks open.*

Sasuke: Naruto you real…..

The sound of metal piercing flesh fills the sky, Naruto jumps up and looks over to Sasuke, he sees Tobi with his arm outstretched, holding Madara’s sword, it has completely pierced Sasuke’s stomach and emerges out the other side.

Sasuke: AACK! *cough cough*

*Sasuke coughs up large amounts of blood, even more pours out from his wound.*

Tobi: You may have stopped us, but it is not over yet, our followers will avenge us.

Naruto runs towards Sasuke, tears in his eye, Sasuke drops to the ground on his knees. Before Naruto can reach Sasuke, Tobi lets go of the sword, grabs Madara and warps away.

Tobi: That was for you, Madara.

Just before Sasuke hits the ground Naruto catches him, cradling him in his arms, Sasuke is already unconscious. Hinata activates her Byakugan and looks at Sasuke.

Hinata *whispering*: This isn’t looking good Gaara, what should we do.

Gaara: We will give Naruto some space now, go get a medic team straight away, see if they can do anything.

The scene changes to Madara’s hideout, Yokichi is sitting in his room, Tobi suddenly appears, inches away from death, coughing and breathing heavily clutching Madara’s already dead body.

Tobi *wheezing*: We did what we could….. I managed to take out Sasuke before I went…. Naruto still has one weakness.

*Tobi beckons Yokichi to come closer, whispering his last few words into his ear, he then falls back, no longer breathing, his eyes get heavy, his vision blurry and wavy, Yokichi’s words become muffled.*

Yokichi: Thank you Tobi – Sama, I will avenge you, I will kill that Hinata.

Tobi: Do us pro…..

Tobi falls silent, dead.

The scene switches back to Konoha, a team of 6 medics consisting of Sakura, Tsunade, Ino, Shizune and 2 other top medics. They all have their hands placed over Sasuke’s wound emitting green chakra.

Sakura: Sasuke… NO!

Tsunade: This isn’t good, at this rate we will lose him. STAY FOCUSED SAKURA!

Shizune: We have nearly stopped the bleeding but his vital organs have sustained a lot of damage, this could go either way.

Ino: Sasuke…. We are losing him.

*Naruto looks on in despair, crying. Gaara looks over at the medic team in disbelief, the rest of the Kage’s and Bee remain silent, merely bowing their heads.*

Sakura: SASUKE!
~Chapter End~​

So yeah, that is it for that chapter, hope you all enjoyed it and liked the little cliffhanger :D

Before, you ask, no, I will not tell you what happens to Sasuke xD You will have to wait until tomorrow I am afraid.

As always let me know what you think! :)

Next Chapter:

Last edited:

sidd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey you are already on 16.. Last time I read it was on 8-9.. Have not read yet, but looks much longer than the previous one I read.. Good going.. and keep them coming.. :scorps:

Last edited:

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey you are already on 16.. Last time I read it was on 8-9.. Have not read yet, but looks much longer than the previous one I read.. Good going.. and keep them coming.. :scorps:
Yeah they tend to be longer now, I have a lot more ideas to get through! I hope you read and enjoy them! :D

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Naruto: Hokage Chronicles -Chapter 15-
~Sasuke Uchiha~​

Links to previous chapters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:

~Chapter Start~​

Despite the Kage’s best efforts the boulder still hurdles towards the village at tremendous speeds, Bee tries to fire a fully charged Tailed Beast Bomb at it but barely scratches the surface. The Raikage, along with Onoki’s help keeps smashing at the boulder, merely denting it. Mei tries to use her Laval release but her efforts are useless. With tremendous speed, Naruto’s clones grab the 4 Kages, Sasuke and Bee and take them to safety.

Naruto Clone: Gaara, no time to explain, I need you to create the largest sand barrier possible over the village for me to stand on, I want as much of the village sheltered as possible.

Gaara: Okay!

*Gaara raises both arms into the air, the sand once covering the boulder noves to form a thivk barrier covering the entire village, the village is in total darkness.*

Gaara: Now what? This won’t hold it!

Naruto Clone: Just keep the barrier up! The rest of you just stay back!

Mei: Okay!

Raikage: WHAT, WHY!?! AREN'T YOU IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T WANT OUR HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Onoki: All our efforts have been for nothing, just shut up and let the kid do his thing.

All of Naruto’s clones join Naruto on top of the sand barrier through a hole left open by Gaara, it then closes up, the villagers pleas are now just muffled voices. Naruto’s Kyuubi clones extend all of their chakra arms grabbing onto the boulder. They slow the boulder down dramatically but but by but, the boulder still creeps towards the village.

Naruto Clones *in unison*: AAAAARGH! HURRY UP!

*The original Biju Mode Naruto makes the same hand seals as he did just a few moments ago against Madara.*

Naruto: Futon! Rasen – Hurricane

This time larger gusts of winds emerge from Naruto’s body, engulfing the entire boulder, the screeches are a lot louder and much higher pitched.

Mei: What is that?

Sasuke: It is Naruto’s new Jutsu, brace yourself.

Naruto claps his hands together; the ball implodes on its self, shattering it into much smaller pieces, now about to crash down on to the barrier at even greater speeds.

Naruto Clones: NOW!

*The clones extend their chakra arms, punching away the falling pieces with incredible speed and deadly force. They fly away from the village, landing far back from the village gates. Only one chunk remains. It falls towards Naruto, as he goes to punch it, his clones disperse and his Biju mode deactivates, he crashes to the sand.*

Naruto: Shit, I am exhausted.

A mere metre from his face, the last bit of boulder shatters. A fully charged Chidori Blade, hovers about Naruto’s face.

Sasuke: That was close, loser.

Naruto: Heh, never have I been so glad to see your ugly mug.

*Sasuke crouches down and picks up Naruto, wrapping his arm over his shoulder.*

The sand slowly lowers Naruto and Sasuke back down to the other Kage’s.

Naruto: Sorry guys, two of those completely takes it out of me, especially a big one like that.

Raikage: Hmph, not bad I suppose.

Raikage *thinking*: That Jutsu would completely tear through my Raiton armour; he has grown tremendously since the war.

Naruto: There is no time to chat, I left one clone back with Madara and Tobi to watch their bodies, just in case. We need that Rinnegan to analyse.
There is silence, a small shy voice murmurs.

Hinata: We will all head over there now, Naruto you need to rest.

Naruto: Hinata…. Sorry about earlier.

Hinata: It is fine, you were just protecting me, now let us help you.

Naruto: Thank you, but I must go, it is my duty to see this through, but please, come with me.

Naruto, the Kages, Bee, Hinata and Sasuke begin to sprint towards the village gates, towards the battlefield where Madara’s and Tobi’s corpses lay. Naruto is being carried by Bee and Sasuke while Hinata leads the way with her Byakugan activated.

Within a few minutes, they arrive at the battlefield, they see Naruto’s clone on his knees, exhausted, struggling to keep himself going, still keeping a close eye on the two of them. He turns round to see Naruto and the others then disperses. Naruto collapses on the floor, with his arms and legs spread wide, he looks up at the night sky and lets out a sigh of relief. His relief soon turns to dismay, he thinks of the villagers that would have lost their lives that night.

Sasuke: I will go and retrieve their bodies and take them to the autopsy wing in the hospital.

*Sasuke begins to walk over to the crater where Tobi and Madara lay; his footsteps get louder and louder. Tobi’s eye flicks open.*

Sasuke: Naruto you real…..

The sound of metal piercing flesh fills the sky, Naruto jumps up and looks over to Sasuke, he sees Tobi with his arm outstretched, holding Madara’s sword, it has completely pierced Sasuke’s stomach and emerges out the other side.

Sasuke: AACK! *cough cough*

*Sasuke coughs up large amounts of blood, even more pours out from his wound.*

Tobi: You may have stopped us, but it is not over yet, our followers will avenge us.

Naruto runs towards Sasuke, tears in his eye, Sasuke drops to the ground on his knees. Before Naruto can reach Sasuke, Tobi lets go of the sword, grabs Madara and warps away.

Tobi: That was for you, Madara.

Just before Sasuke hits the ground Naruto catches him, cradling him in his arms, Sasuke is already unconscious. Hinata activates her Byakugan and looks at Sasuke.

Hinata *whispering*: This isn’t looking good Gaara, what should we do.

Gaara: We will give Naruto some space now, go get a medic team straight away, see if they can do anything.

The scene changes to Madara’s hideout, Yokichi is sitting in his room, Tobi suddenly appears, inches away from death, coughing and breathing heavily clutching Madara’s already dead body.

Tobi *wheezing*: We did what we could….. I managed to take out Sasuke before I went…. Naruto still has one weakness.

*Tobi beckons Yokichi to come closer, whispering his last few words into his ear, he then falls back, no longer breathing, his eyes get heavy, his vision blurry and wavy, Yokichi’s words become muffled.*

Yokichi: Thank you Tobi – Sama, I will avenge you, I will kill that Hinata.

Tobi: Do us pro…..

Tobi falls silent, dead.

The scene switches back to Konoha, a team of 6 medics consisting of Sakura, Tsunade, Ino, Shizune and 2 other top medics. They all have their hands placed over Sasuke’s wound emitting green chakra.

Sakura: Sasuke… NO!

Tsunade: This isn’t good, at this rate we will lose him. STAY FOCUSED SAKURA!

Shizune: We have nearly stopped the bleeding but his vital organs have sustained a lot of damage, this could go either way.

Ino: Sasuke…. We are losing him.

*Naruto looks on in despair, crying. Gaara looks over at the medic team in disbelief, the rest of the Kage’s and Bee remain silent, merely bowing their heads.*

Sakura: SASUKE!
~Chapter End~​

So yeah, that is it for that chapter, hope you all enjoyed it and liked the little cliffhanger :D

Before, you ask, no, I will not tell you what happens to Sasuke xD You will have to wait until tomorrow I am afraid.

As always let me know what you think! :)
It was AWSOME once again keep up the good work plus rep & PM me again when the next one is out.

There are just a few things that i have bolded/Underlined because i thought you may wanna fix them up.

Last edited:

tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was AWSOME once again keep up the good work plus rep & PM me again when the next one is out.

There are just a few things that i have bolded/Underlined because i thought you may wanna fix them up.
Thanks, I will do! And I better fix them up now, it was late and when you write a chapter on word for an hour you start to lose focus xD I changed them now but left the Raikage one in, that is what I meant to say! :D

Last edited: