The Legendary Noob

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

how do you think he teleported to Burito so fast?

You must be registered for see images

Bolt knew his father was about to Teleport to him to get him down

which means Naruto marked Hinata (on her titty), Himawari, and Bolt with FTG seals so whenever they're in trouble (or causing trouble) he can instantly teleport to them and help them out

Bolt's "fast" fighting style probably revolves around FTG (probably on Tobirama's level, lolz)
That means Bolt will be a God tier Genin once he masters his FTG and is on Minato's level.

Kishi accidentally stopped Bolt from Bolt and Hima from becoming too OP when he forgot to draw Byakugan on them.
With Byakugan and FTG, Bolt would be OP as shit. :scorps:
...but maybe the Third child will have Byakugan and FTG​

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why do people want Naruto to have FTG so badly, Naruto is already fast enough without it :coffee: bolt even labeled it as shunsin this is only a bait thread, TC knows that this isn't FTG and just wants attention just simply tell him it's not and let manga facts sink in :coffee:

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The stupidest shit ever.

Naruto will never learn FTG, he has no fast reaction time. I mean yeah FTG is instant and no reaction time is, but reaction time in general.. naruto is piss poor.

SM nor does the fox boosts his own reaction time. They are just like sharingan. You can predict the moves, but that doesn't mean your body can react fast enough to dodge.

Sasuke however reaction time is superior to that of naruto. Many examples and has been proven many times. Great examples is when minato was teleporting them everywhere/saving them with ftg from juubito.

Sasuke caught his balance every time while naruto fell or something.
Another time is when The TBB was about to go off and sasuke used susanoo to protect naruto.
Another time is when juubito came from the ground to stable naruto in the air, sasuke reacted fast enough and stopped him.
Another time is when the TBB were about to blow up and sasuke was about to use reverse summoning until Minato FTG them.
Another time is when Obito lost the beasts, and as soon as sasuke hit the ground he rushed him.
Also another time is when Kaguya was shooting the needles and sasuke used susanoo to block them to protect naruto.
Another time is when after the clash when they fell he did amaterasu.

And many more faster reaction time feats between the two. I only did the comparison and vs towards them because sasuke actually has a teleporting jutsu, and to show that reaction time is key to be a beast a FTG or whatever.

Not confirmed.

Although I'm pretty sure some translations have referred to FTG as shunshin in the past
Yeah it was, but that was only one person I believe, and that was Rin.

Last edited by a moderator: