super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is that fair? Naruto had half Kurama while Sasuke had CM. Naruto gains whole Kurama and the 1-8 Bijuu while Sasuke never gains CM back, he doesn’t even gain Sage Mode.

Naruto has access to Bijuu KKG as shown in the manga of Boruto.

Sasuke mastered his CM to the point that it didn’t affect him and could do partial transformation. Sasuke body can handle Jugo senjutsu unlike Zetus. Sasuke can control Senjutsu on to his Susano.

Naruto has two arms, while Sasuke only has one and doesn’t use his rinnengan to create a robotic arm.

Look at their powers given from outside source:

Naruto
- 1 tail
- 2 tails
- 3 tails
- 4 tails
- 5 tails
- 6 tails
- 7 tails
- 8 tails
- Kurama
- Hagoromo chakra to gain RSM

Sasuke
- Itachi eyes
- Hagoromo chakra to gain Rinnengan

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don’t know what you’re crying about, Naruto has always been superior to Sasuke. Kurama and Naruto just didn’t get along at first but anyway, the power scales haven’t changed...and Naruto will always be stronger.

The Mangekyou sharingan grants the ability to subjugated bijuu, and the Rinnegan multiplies that ability. Aside from that though, Sasuke is just unworthy of anything beyond what he’s been given. ?‍♂

Reactions: Yahcob13

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is worthy of CM or Sage Mode, his body can more than handle it.

Naruto was given 11 outside source power, while Sasuke only 3, but in reality 2 since Sasuke lost CM.

Sasuke gets nerfed, while Naruto has no nerf on his powers.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he was worthy, he’d have those powers right now.

Remember what Toppo said to Vegeta, about how he’s (Vegeta) second fiddle. Replace Vegeta with Sasuke and all becomes clear.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don’t know what you’re crying about, Naruto has always been superior to Sasuke. Kurama and Naruto just didn’t get along at first but anyway, the power scales haven’t changed...and Naruto will always be stronger.

The Mangekyou sharingan grants the ability to subjugated bijuu, and the Rinnegan multiplies that ability. Aside from that though, Sasuke is just unworthy of anything beyond what he’s been given. ?‍♂
Lol. Yet they are called equal and Naruto has done absolutely nothing to prove otherwise..

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did it to yourself lol. You can say that their equal ‘til you’re blue in the face and even then you’d still know that you’d be lying. ?‍♂
No sir. I didn’t say the creator on Naruto said it... so you are lying not me.
Post automatically merged:

No sir. I didn’t say it, the creator on Naruto said it... so you are lying not me

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No sir. I didn’t say the creator on Naruto said it... so you are lying not me.
Feats > Hype.
Main character > Second fiddle (Sasuke)

Keep trying to convince yourself of that though. And for the record, I haven’t lied about anything, while you have. ? GG

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feats > Hype.
Main character > Second fiddle (Sasuke)

Keep trying to convince yourself of that though. And for the record, I haven’t lied about anything, while you have. ? GG
You said, I said Naruto and Sasuke was equal. Lie detector says that’s a lie. Kishimoto sad they are equal. I just quoted him. Everything else is irrelevant.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said, I said Naruto and Sasuke was equal. Lie detector says that’s a lie. Kishimoto sad they are equal. I just quoted him. Everything else is irrelevant.
Two things, firstly you didn’t quote Kishimoto, nor did you quote anything at all. There were no quotation marks used nor did you note who’d said it; you simply made a statement...so FAIL. Secondly, you said that Naruto hasn’t done anything to prove otherwise, yet Naruto defeated Sasuke in their final battle. ??‍♂ Too easy

Lie detector test has determined...that you are still in the process of lying. Lel I’m astonished that you found such an epic way to fail over something so trivial. #yikes

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Sasuke use CM like a boss in part 2? Yes.
Did Sasuke use partial transformation with CM? Yes.
Did Sasuke use CM Level 2 with no issue? Yes.

When Jugo pumped Sasuke with Senjutsu to draw out Zetsu, did Sasuke body handle it good? Yes.
When Jugo transferred Senjutsu on to Sasuke Susano, did Sasuke handle it good? Yes.

What of that isn’t worthy of getting CM or Sage Mode? Sasuke control and handle on CM and Senjutsu is great.

Again I repeat Sasuke got nerfed. Heck he only has one arm, while Naruto got a fake arm to replace his destroyed arm.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Sasuke use CM like a boss in part 2? Yes.
Did Sasuke use partial transformation with CM? Yes.
Did Sasuke use CM Level 2 with no issue? Yes.

When Jugo pumped Sasuke with Senjutsu to draw out Zetsu, did Sasuke body handle it good? Yes.
When Jugo transferred Senjutsu on to Sasuke Susano, did Sasuke handle it good? Yes.

What of that isn’t worthy of getting CM or Sage Mode? Sasuke control and handle on CM and Senjutsu is great.
All of that is irrelevant considering that Sasuke doesn’t have CM nor Sage Mode atm, which is the point of this thread. If Sasuke was worthy of that power, he would have it right now.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's sharingan and rinnegan grants him more versatile and better powers than what Naruto has, so it all works out in the end.

Remember:

Rinnegan > 9 bijuus

This has been shown by Madara, Sasuke and even Momoshiki to an extent.

Besides, Sasuke has learned new jutsus with his rinnegan such as the dimensional portals.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two things, firstly you didn’t quote Kishimoto, nor did you quote anything at all. There were no quotation marks used nor did you note who’d said it; you simply made a statement...so FAIL. Secondly, you said that Naruto hasn’t done anything to prove otherwise, yet Naruto defeated Sasuke in their final battle. ??‍♂ Too easy

Lie detector test has determined...that you are still in the process of lying. Lel I’m astonished that you found such an epic way to fail over something so trivial. #yikes
Reading comprehension at its finest. I don’t have to quote a well know statement by the creator lol.
Second, I said Naruto hasn’t proved otherwise SINCE THEY WERE STATED TO BE EQUAL. Like I said you can’t bait me. So you know you what the lie detector said. No reason to repeat for the fourth time.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of that is irrelevant considering that Sasuke doesn’t have CM nor Sage Mode atm, which is the point of this thread. If Sasuke was worthy of that power, he would have it right now.
If Sasuke was worthy before, why wouldn’t he be worthy now especially since he is stronger and more skillful? His skills, chakra, mentality, etc are all greater.

Real reason is to nerf Sasuke that is all.

Just like Dragon Ball Vegeta mastered his Oozaru, but loses access to that power permanently. As for Goku he can combine SSJB and Kaioken. One is nerfed while the other isn’t.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, there's a reason why Sasuke had so many less outside powerups. Who needs outside powerups when your genes alone give you more advantage than most shinobi. Do you realize just how many powers that even basic sharingan and normal MS grant?

If Sasuke was worthy before, why wouldn’t he be worthy now especially since he is stronger and more skillful? His skills, chakra, mentality, etc are all greater.

Just like Dragon Ball Vegeta mastered his Oozaru, but loses access to that power permanently. As for Goku he can combine SSJB and Kaioken. One is nerfed while the other isn’t.
That Dragon Ball example is a bad example. Goku also permanently lost the Ozaru power. I know that Goku couldn't control it before, but had he kept the tail, he could have eventually learned to control it.

Plus, you can't act like it is unfair for Goku to have Kaioken since Kaioken is a technique that Goku actually trained hard for and worked for. Vegeta did not work for any such techniques. You cannot honestly say that it's unfair that Goku has something that he worked for just because Vegeta doesn't have it (and he didn't work for that technique).

Also, Vegeta eventually got Super Saiyan Blue Evolution which matches Goku's Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20.

So no... Vegeta is not nerfed (unless you consider Goku, Gohan, and any other Saiyan that has lost their tail to also be nerfed)

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reading comprehension at its finest. I don’t have to quote a well know statement by the creator lol.
Second, I said Naruto hasn’t proved otherwise SINCE THEY WERE STATED TO BE EQUAL. Like I said you can’t bait me. So you know you what the lie detector said. No reason to repeat for the fourth time.
Reading comprehension at its finest, indeed. ?
Believe it or not, You do actually have to make the effort of quoting quotes, especially when you’re the one that affirmed you quoted the aforementioned statement. You can’t be that stupid lmfao.
Second, when exactly did Kishimoto state that they were equals? You never provided a time-frame but regardless, I’ll make a short list of what Naruto has done since:

-Naruto tanked Momoshiki’s bijuu bomb while shielding everyone and the village as whole from the blast. (While Sasuke’s majestic attire was blown away by simple swipes from Momoshiki)
-Palmed a moon splitting energy blade and neg diffed Toneri While using KSM with half of Kurama missing from him.
-In Base, buffed Boruto’s Rasengan enough to kill fused Momoshiki

While Sasuke needed assistance to handle Kinshiki lmfao. #Yikes #JeBaited.

EDIT: Let’s see what Sasuke’s list looks like. ?

Because Sasuke isn’t the main character; It’s not that hard to understand.

Last edited: