Naruto has a natural advantage over sasuke

chOn33z

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I waching the fight between kakuzu and hidan vs team 10 and kakashi earlier cause I love that fight. Then durning the fight it would go back to where naruto is training with yamato on making his raengan stronger. Then it showed something I forgot about which I think could possibly be a major hint to how their fight will end up. Yamato drew a circle with all the chakra natures and showed all of their advantes and disadvantages over each other and yamato told naruto that if he used the rasengan against sasukes fire style then that would just torch naruto cause wind element just adds more fire to fire element. But then he told naruto that that wind element has the advantage over lighting so when naruto uses his stronger rasengan angainst sasukes chidori, it will turn back on sasuke and just do damage to himself and thats also sasukes GO-TO jutsu for when he just wants to kill someone. So naruto WILL beat sasuke, yup

chOn33z

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya but the first fight between the 2, sasuke tried to use fireball jutsu against naruto and naruto blew it away like it was nothing just by yelling at it lol