osba

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
as we have seen him doing it before and we can speculate it being INCREDIBLY strong as he was capable of fully denying nagato's controll whilest touching the chakra rods (a feat no other tailed beast has shown against tobi and with naruto he would be the only one that would be getting controlled at that very moment.).
it would make sence for him to use that very same trick on obito's chakra rods (the "chakra shock thingy") as his chakra rods remain active and working inside the kamui dimension.. (he doesnt loses controll)

Reactions: zoezoe and Uxellius

osba

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it would be cool but still not compared to madara.. he needs some greater powerup
what if bee uses samehada to take the whole alliance's chakra and then gives it to naruto the same way naruto got chakra from son goku, or the same way he helped naruto in his first chakra tug of war with kurama? its plausible...

what if kakashi got boosted by the HUUUGE chakra radiation naruto's bm cloak would have like yamato's wood did?

what if naruto transformed his clones into smaller objects and so kakashi could send hundreds for the price of one?

what if naruto would make more meditating sage clones like the ones he used in the pain fight?

what if shikamaru would just use the intelligence center and tell them these strategies as hes obviously aware this is possible?

what if naruto would use a sage mode clone and transform it into a weapon/shield? (orochimaru level blade stretching)

what if they used the ftg dudes and brought naruto the sage's fan?

would that be enough of a powerup? i think it would be...

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's possible, it happened once before, and since Kurama is willingly molding his chakra with Narutos he might be able to merge with the Toad Sages. Having Sage Mode, BM Mode, and the Toad Sages on his shoulder would be a humongous boost. Heck, Mt. Myoboku might just be were the real Naruto is, sounds a hell of a lot better than being stuck inside Tobis dimension.

Miuku24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's possible, it happened once before, and since Kurama is willingly molding his chakra with Narutos he might be able to merge with the Toad Sages. Having Sage Mode, BM Mode, and the Toad Sages on his shoulder would be a humongous boost. Heck, Mt. Myoboku might just be were the real Naruto is, sounds a hell of a lot better than being stuck inside Tobis dimension.
i would literally like this one! sounds like a cool and un expected way for it to turn out! I wonder if the toad sages would get somekind of a boost from kuramas chakra aswell :D

+ maybe they could use the natural energy to restore Kurama to his former self..

Amelius

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Regardless, There needs to be someone there to seal Madara, Killer bees is not remotely good enough to do the job. its pointless attacking a edo that you cant currently seal. Hopefully Naruto knows this and thats where the real one is, Trying to learn a powerful seal

Miuku24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Regardless, There needs to be someone there to seal Madara, Killer bees is not remotely good enough to do the job. its pointless attacking a edo that you cant currently seal. Hopefully Naruto knows this and thats where the real one is, Trying to learn a powerful seal
this makes sense aswell! as naruto is an Uzumaki, and uzumakis specialize in sealing jutsu.. this should make it that much easier for naruto to learn, and perform sealing jutsu, + they should be stronger than normal persons aswell... just my thoughts.

osba

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
toad song thingy is one of the strongest genjustus in the narutoverse.. with kurama's boost they could prolly keep that up for like as long as neccesary as long as they can keep tobi back (wich is UBER DUBER EASY IF THEY WOULD USE THEIR BRAINS!)

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i would literally like this one! sounds like a cool and un expected way for it to turn out! I wonder if the toad sages would get somekind of a boost from kuramas chakra aswell :D

+ maybe they could use the natural energy to restore Kurama to his former self..
If it does happen my guess is that they will all merge within Naruto, but not with each other. That's the only way I see it working otherwise you end up with a KM Ma and Pa, and a Toad Fox. Thankfully Kurama no longer wants to take over Naruto, so in theory all he really has to focus on is gathering natural energy.