Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been thinking a lot about a possible way for Naruto to quickly change from BM/KM to sage mode. We all remember the moment Kyuubi run out of chakra:

You see Kyuubi's stance while gathering chakra? Exactly like Naruto's when entering SM. My point is that while he was gathering it he wasn't moving inside Naruto but the boy kept fighting/moving/all kind of stuff.

What if Naruto and Kurama did a switch like that:

so the Kyuubi would be responible for movement, allowing Naruto to gather senjutsu chakra.

I don't really think that Kishi would pull something like that, but maybe it could be possible, but also I don't know for what purpose ;D

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But as a fact Kyuubi doesn't have a real body, but he exists in Naruto, we may refer to him the same as to the Naruto he is always talking to near his cage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Son goku was the only one to say it, but my thought would be that the so6p trained all the TB in the sage arts to some extent. That stance is very likely just his method for quickly rebuilding chakra. But it would be cool if his chakra was being mixed with natural energy giving naruto a k/sm. Like we saw at the end of the pain arc