Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because my interest in Naruto has been renewed, and I'm bored shitless, I'll drop a prediction of what I think will occur in the next chapter of Gaiden. This is my first legitimate prediction, so do understand if it's crap.

*Father and daughter, survivor and child of the Uchiha, cross paths...!*

Sasuke glares at Sarada, his Sharingan activated, his sword's kissaki directly level with the young girl's forehead. She quivers uncontrollably in fear and overflowing emotion, questioning why her own father would point a weapon to her. Moments pass in silence, with Sasuke's expression set in stone.

Sasuke: I don't enjoy repeating myself, so I'll ask again.

Sasuke's grip on his katana tightens, sparks of lightning manifesting around his arm, as if he threatened to cause her harm if she did not answer. He had a Chidori at the ready, but he chose not to activate it. Not yet. Not until he had an answer, or he was forced to.

Sasuke: Are you another one of his comrades...?

Sarada stares into Sasuke's eyes, fear and confusion riddled on her face.

Sarada: W-who? What are you talking about?

There was no response from Sasuke. He lowered his head slightly, but the young girl before him did not leave his sight.

Sasuke: I see...so that's how it's gonna be?

Sasuke drew his sword arm back to gain momentum, and then swung his katana at Sarada. Instinctively, Sarada caught the movement with her Sharingan, allowing her to see the movement clearly. Just as Sasuke attacked, she jumped backwards to evade the strike. She landed on the ground steadily, panting slightly. She could feel adrenaline pumping through her body.

Sarada: D-dad!? What's the matter with you!?

Sasuke: ...

Thoughts were rushing through her head faster than she could process them all. Why did he just attack her? Was there something controlling him? Could it be a Genjutsu? If it was, she'd have to bring him back to his senses. Or wait for Naruto to get there. On that thought, Sasuke started running towards Sarada. Not as fast as he could go, but quickly. With a Chidori activated, and him streaming it through his katana, he ran for, unbeknownst to him, his daughter. Using his free left arm, he threw a few shuriken in Sarada's direction to distract her. However, after stringing together a few hand-seals, Sarada exhaled a large ball of flame to destroy the shuriken, as well as keep her seemingly bloodlusted father at bay. Seeing the fireball incoming, Sasuke kept his composure and continued running. Just at the last moment, he activated the power of his Rinnegan, Amenotejikara, and teleported himself above Sarada's position. Noticing no reaction from her opponent, Sarada waited anxiously. However, she heard a strange chirping sound above her position, and looked up. She saw his father sailing down towards her, with a surprised expression. In that moment, Sasuke dropped from the air and impaled his sword straight down through her left shoulder. There was nothing but silence in the passing moments.

Suddenly, Sarada's body disappeared in a puff of smoke. When it dispersed, all that was left was a large log. Sasuke looked around to search for Sarada, but to no avail. Then, he felt arms wrap around his waist. A shocked look appeared on Sasuke's face. He expected pain, but he felt nothing but the arms around him. He heard sobbing as well. He turned his head to get a better look at the person who was hugging him. It was the young girl. Sarada hugged him tightly, praying that he would see sense. Sasuke saw her face, and was puzzled. If she wasn't an enemy, who was she?

Sasuke: Who...who are you?

A small smile appeared on Sarada's face. Now, after all this time, everything would become clear. She gazed up at him, and her tears began flowing freely from her eyes, her Sharingan still active.

Sarada: I'm...I'm Uchiha Sarada. You're my father.

Sasuke: ...!?

The moments that passed felt like an eternity to Sarada and Sasuke. Eventually, Sasuke let go of his sword, letting both it and the log it was impaled in fall to the ground. He then held Sarada's hands with his own, releasing her grip on him. He turned around, deactivating his Sharingan and looking down at her for a few seconds. Kneeling down on one knee, his head level with Sarada's, he embraced her without hesitation. There was a smile on his face, as a single tear fell down his face from his right eye. Sarada hugged him with equal affection, and tearfully asked him.

Sarada: Where have you been all this time? Why didn't you come home?

Sasuke: I already...am home.

END

roncato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rurūshu, come on man. Sarada outplaying Sasuke with Rinnegan ? -.-

That would be a shame, I guess, unless he wouldn't even try to attack her seriously, thinking I'll just do that or that, lol.

But I believe some of the scenario will happen. :p

Great job. :)

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good try, but thats just not sasuke's attitude or way of acting
Reading it now...I see where you're coming from.

Rurūshu, come on man. Sarada outplaying Sasuke with Rinnegan ? -.-

That would be a shame, I guess, unless he wouldn't even try to attack her seriously, thinking I'll just do that or that, lol.

But I believe some of the scenario will happen. :p

Great job. :)
In this prediction, I chose to go with a Sasuke that was slightly confused about how to approach this individual before him. She was a girl, with only a 1T Sharingan. I put myself in Sasuke's shoes and went through a process of thought to approach a conclusion:

1. Someone with 1T, even with the ultimate mastery, will not beat a Rinnegan and EMS user. It isn't possible.

2. Sasuke noticed that she only had 1T, which put him off slightly. Also, she didn't attack him right off the bat, which would also confuse Sasuke.

3. If Sasuke was sure that she was an ally of Shin, he would've killed her in a heartbeat. He clearly isn't sure of her allegiance or what she's there for, so he had to be careful. He wouldn't kill someone, much less attack them, if he wasn't sure about their intentions. Unless he was forced to.

4. In this prediction, I tried to instill that sense of doubt and caution in Sasuke's mind.

But, you do have a point.

Fab said:
lol a genin sadara and sasuke is going to activate his rinnegan? thats is not gonna happen, but nice try keep it up!
For all Sasuke knew, it could be an enemy trying to deceive him. Shin looks barely older than Sarada and ChouChou, but he wields the Mangekyo. Granted, Sasuke is only aware that Shin possesses 3T, but the point still stands. You can never be to careful.

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because my interest in Naruto has been renewed, and I'm bored shitless, I'll drop a prediction of what I think will occur in the next chapter of Gaiden. This is my first legitimate prediction, so do understand if it's crap.

*Father and daughter, survivor and child of the Uchiha, cross paths...!*

Sasuke glares at Sarada, his Sharingan activated, his sword's kissaki directly level with the young girl's forehead. She quivers uncontrollably in fear and overflowing emotion, questioning why her own father would point a weapon to her. Moments pass in silence, with Sasuke's expression set in stone.

Sasuke: I don't enjoy repeating myself, so I'll ask again.

Sasuke's grip on his katana tightens, sparks of lightning manifesting around his arm, as if he threatened to cause her harm if she did not answer. He had a Chidori at the ready, but he chose not to activate it. Not yet. Not until he had an answer, or he was forced to.

Sasuke: Are you another one of his comrades...?

Sarada stares into Sasuke's eyes, fear and confusion riddled on her face.

Sarada: W-who? What are you talking about?

There was no response from Sasuke. He lowered his head slightly, but the young girl before him did not leave his sight.

Sasuke: I see...so that's how it's gonna be?

Sasuke drew his sword arm back to gain momentum, and then swung his katana at Sarada. Instinctively, Sarada caught the movement with her Sharingan, allowing her to see the movement clearly. Just as Sasuke attacked, she jumped backwards to evade the strike. She landed on the ground steadily, panting slightly. She could feel adrenaline pumping through her body.

Sarada: D-dad!? What's the matter with you!?

Thoughts were rushing through her head faster than she could process them all. Why did he just attack her? Was there something controlling him? Could it be a Genjutsu? If it was, she'd have to bring him back to his senses. Or wait for Naruto to get there. On that thought, Sasuke started running towards Sarada. Not as fast as he could go, but quickly. With a Chidori activated, and him streaming it through his katana, he ran for, unbeknownst to him, his daughter. Using his free left arm, he threw a few shuriken in Sarada's direction to distract her. However, after stringing together a few hand-seals, Sarada exhaled a large ball of flame to destroy the shuriken, as well as keep her seemingly bloodlusted father at bay. Seeing the fireball incoming, Sasuke kept his composure and continued running. Just at the last moment, he activated the power of his Rinnegan, Amenotejikara, and teleported himself above Sarada's position. Noticing no reaction from her opponent, Sarada waited anxiously. However, she heard a strange chirping sound above her position, and looked up. She saw his father sailing down towards her, with a surprised expression. In that moment, Sasuke dropped from the air and impaled his sword straight down through her left shoulder. There was nothing but silence in the passing moments.

Suddenly, Sarada's body disappeared in a puff of smoke. When it dispersed, all that was left was a large log. Sasuke looked around to search for Sarada, but to no avail. Then, he felt arms wrap around his waist. A shocked look appeared on Sasuke's face. He expected pain, but he felt nothing but the arms around him. He heard sobbing as well. He turned his head to get a better look at the person who was hugging him. It was the young girl. Sarada hugged him tightly, praying that he would see sense. Sasuke saw her face, and was puzzled. If she wasn't an enemy, who was she?

Sasuke: Who...who are you?

A small smile appeared on Sarada's face. Now, after all this time, everything would become clear. She gazed up at him, and her tears began flowing freely from her eyes, her Sharingan still active.

Sarada: I'm...I'm Uchiha Sarada. You're my father.

Sasuke: ...!?

The moments that passed felt like an eternity to Sarada and Sasuke. Eventually, Sasuke let go of his sword, letting both it and the log it was impaled in fall to the ground. He then held Sarada's hands with his own, releasing her grip on him. He turned around, deactivating his Sharingan and looking down at her for a few seconds. Kneeling down on one knee, his head level with Sarada's, he embraced her without hesitation. There was a smile on his face, as a single tear fell down his face from his right eye. Sarada hugged him with equal affection, and tearfully asked him.

Sarada: Where have you been all this time? Why didn't you come home?

Sasuke: I already...am home.

END
Nice try.But whole chapter just like that not possible.Sarada even use her full strength in single attack can't beat him

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Prediction.

Rurushu i know you can do better then this.
You say that I can do better, but I can't unless you tell me how...

Nice try.But whole chapter just like that not possible.Sarada even use her full strength in single attack can't beat him
She wasn't trying to beat him. She was trying not to die. I've already explained my reasoning behind the layout and happenings of the chapter.