sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes he will become the greatest hokage the village has experienced surpassing all other hokages and becomes a symbol for peace,love,friendship.

YoItsJo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course I do. I believe in Naruto wholeheartedly. The title of Hokage is appointed to someone who's strong, dependable, and is believed to be able to bring peace/has brought peace. Naruto is strong, he has a strong feeling of obligation to his village and loved ones along with an undying determination, and he practically bleeds charisma. He can pave the way to peace with that heart and charisma.

Of course, maybe he won't be. But maybe he will be.

rusty

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno; the reason he wanted to be hokage was to make everyone acknowledge him and after the pain arc he has done just that. Plus, from what weve seen, hokage mostly involves organising the ninja rather than actually fightin (unless there is a huge crisis) and Naruto is more of a fighting guy. Plus, he'd go crazy trying to get all the desk work done. In general someone like shikamaru would make a better hokage (and be an interesting twist).

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey !! Do you think dat Naruto could be future hokage ?
Gv reason 4 ur answer
Isn't it a no-brainer at this point?

Why would anyone make a thread like this now? The answer is almost certainly 'Yes'.

He has the special power to make people want to believe in him. This alone shows that Naruto is uniquely qualified to be a future Hokage.