Naruto Episode 459 Review!

kimbo

Leaf Village Regular ๐Ÿƒ
Regular
502 posts 24 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys,

I just reviewed the newest episode of Shippuden. It's one of my first reviews so please remember that if you could take the time to watch it and give me some advice or constructive criticism! Next time I'll try to cut it a little shorter but I wanted to talk about a few things within the episode.

Anyway feedback is appreciated so let me know what you think!

Thanks :)

 

ItachiDaSoloKing

Sannin of the Scrolls ๐Ÿ“œ
Elite
5,691 posts 485 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
5,691
Reaction score
485
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good Review ;] Too bad I have no interest in the Anime unless it's something we didnt see in the Manga but none the less it was good. ;]
 

kimbo

Leaf Village Regular ๐Ÿƒ
Regular
502 posts 24 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good Review ;] Too bad I have no interest in the Anime unless it's something we didnt see in the Manga but none the less it was good. ;]

Haha no problem :p

I've also been a little disinterested in the non cannon stuff too. I reviewed the Boruto chapter as well and it definitely still feels weird seeing Naruto as an adult!
 

HashiraMadara

Sannin of the Scrolls ๐Ÿ“œ
Elite
6,684 posts 386 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
6,684
Reaction score
386
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I haven't watched anime since filler saga happened
 

Arian

Sannin of the Scrolls ๐Ÿ“œ
Elite
5,817 posts 756 reactions
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
5,817
Reaction score
756
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why isnt it on narutobase yet??
 

Deviation

Kage in the Making ๐Ÿ‘‘
Legendary
14,305 posts 604 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
14,305
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is that an australian accent I hear? o-o
 

Deviation

Kage in the Making ๐Ÿ‘‘
Legendary
14,305 posts 604 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
14,305
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yup :p

Nice catch!

That's what happens when you listen to Slade Wilson enough times when watching arrow. :)

OT: I need to see this episode soon so I can give some feedback but nice review.
 

Mikeuhsomething36

Sannin of the Scrolls ๐Ÿ“œ
Elite
5,024 posts 375 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,024
Reaction score
375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
And yet the episode is not on Narutobase smh :th:
 

kimbo

Leaf Village Regular ๐Ÿƒ
Regular
502 posts 24 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's what happens when you listen to Slade Wilson enough times when watching arrow. :)

OT: I need to see this episode soon so I can give some feedback but nice review.

Haha I haven't seen all of Arrow but the first two seasons got me hooked, I need to get up to date with it!


And yet the episode is not on Narutobase smh :th:

Haha I'm sorry if I spoiled anything!!
 

kimbo

Leaf Village Regular ๐Ÿƒ
Regular
502 posts 24 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak


Just uploaded my latest review! I'll try to keep them all in the one thread so it's not spam. Mods, if there is a more appropriate section you would like this, feel free to move it. I appreciate anybody that takes the time to watch my video and give me some feed back.

Thanks guys :)
 
Top