[Predictions] naruto ended my passion ended my love ended :'(

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chapter 690 kaguya is sealed madara body is available hagoromo thanks naruto and sasuke for saving the world.
we don't know who will become hokage ; we don't know what will happen to naruto powers; we don't know if kakashi lost his left eye; we don't know what will happen to the kages; we don't know what will happen to who died.

we don't know if there will be a fight between sasuke and naruto; we don't know about IT; we don't know anything.

damn on you fool kishimoto i hate you , naruto philosophy was dropped without being continued and questions that can't be answered. hate that kishimoto become the hell itself, sorry guys but even if you love kishi i will take a ticket to japan and punch kishimoto in his face pierce his head take his brain and put him in the trash box .
PS: that's if he have a brain :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: .

PS(2):sorry for being mad but because i love naruto and appreciate its philosophy i hatethe fact that he have a dumb end . :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Conspirator.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Kakashi will lose Obito's powers when Obito moves on to the Pure Realm to be with Rin; Obito only merged with Kakashi from the afterlife to help Team 7 win against Kaguya.

2. Naruto probably lost some of his powers; he doesn't seem to be a Jinchuuriki anymore, but he also doesn't seem to be dying. He probably gained his own "Ashura" powers, so he is still strong. At this point, the only person he's likely to fight is Sasuke.

3. Sasuke still has his Rinnegan; some have speculated that Sasuke will keep his Rinnegan just long enough to release people from the Infinite Tsukuyomi (if people are still under the Genjutsu, given that Kaguya/Madara are both defeated and the Juubi is Sealed).

4. I'm sure Naruto/Sasuke still have to sort out their differences of opinion as far as "how the world should be" moving forward. Sasuke clearly wants more radical change, and is willing to ignore the feelings of others to do so. Naruto wants to work with his comrades and lead them.

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i really hope you guys are right but kishimoto is still a dumb like a goddess have all elements all techniques all power all special abilities use only all killing ash bones and switching dimensions that's like really kishi she have sharinnegan and byakugan and all powers and she only use this really what's that dumb thing -_-

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mounzer its not over completely yet and i know your mad about this partial ending but learn to break up a wall of text by making short paragraphs and use punctuation or people are gonna simply ignore you.