925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Chapter 1:
Banishment

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and I'm banished from Konohagakure. Due to my failure of a retrieval mission of snot-nosed brat name Sasuke Uchiha. That's was 13 years ago. I was only 12 turned 13 that year. My crush back then named Sakura Haruno. I felt out of love when she said, "I was jealous." I replied just like you with Ino. Ino was shocked at my statement. I also told Sakura that Ami was right about her being a monster and a freak. I told that once a time I thought of she'd having a charming forehead and that want me to kiss it. This causes Sakura to frozen up big time.

Ino was about to step in standing up for Sakura since they were friends/rivals. I continued, "If it wasn't for me. You would be dead by Gaara. I shouldn't trick Ino to become friends with a monster like you. The only thing Sasuke did was catch you from hitting the ground. I did the hard work. I've been banishment for failure a mission. In reality, I was banished for something I had no control of being Kyuubi's third jinchuuriki." Then I turn to Ino and said, "My full name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze the son of Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Tell The Scum council that if they want me back. They better do it before Uchiha comes back or I'll join the opposite of Konohagakure in the next war. It doesn't matter if the enemy is either Akatsuki or Kumo or Iwa. I'll join forces with them." Ino ran off with Sakura over her shoulder to tell the council.

Now I'm 24 and Now I see Konohagakure ninjas at my front yard. They were Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Choji, Shino, Shikamaru, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yanamaka, Tenten, Neji Hyuuga, and Rock Lee. They were with Kurenai Yuhi, Kakashi Hatake, Asuma Saruobi, and Maito Guy.

"What does the scum of Konohagakure wants with me?"

Kurenai decided she's the one to answer, "Naruto-Kun, Please understand that we didn't want to banish you. We want you to come back for the war of Akatsuki cause the Akatsuki took over Iwa and Kumo."

"Why cause Uchiha can't handle it. What I told Ino. By the way Thanks for telling me which side I'm on."

Ino step up and said, "I told them they wouldn't listen to me."

"That's what I expected and I promised."

Hinata, "Please Naruto-Kun!"

"Go away stalker." This caused Hinata to crying and make Kurenai angry. As well as Kiba.

"Trash Hatake!" in a serious tone of my own voices.

Kakashi, "Naruto please we need your help."

"Uchiha's toy, Where was my help when I need it? No were to be found. That's what Konohagakure has now."

Shikamaru, "I wonder how did you become the Dimensional Sage?"

I'd smirked that got on the nerves of everyone in the radius.

"The reason I'm called Sunpō gihō. Cause I went to the whirlpool country after I went to Land of the Waves. I found dimensional techniques. I have been trained in every style of Jutsu and every fighting style but in other dimensions. "

Asuma said, "Why are you smirking"

"Cause in those dimensions. I'm married to all the females here but they are dead and now. I had kids with them." The everyone was shocked to hear this.

Naruto opened his door and yelled out, "Kids come out and meet your mothers in this timeline when I'm from." The group heard racing and heard kids say, "Okay Daddy!"

Naruto in order by the oldest to the youngest.

Haku Uzumaki the son of my dimensional self and Sakura Haruno. Sakura sees that her dimensional son has Pink hair like her and Violet color eyes like Naruto's mother.

His sister name Chiyo Uzumaki. Hatake was shocked cause she sees a lot of Kushina in her except for the green eyes like Sakura.

Hizashi Uzumaki the son of Hinata and Naruto.

Himawari Uzumaki the daughter of Hinata and Naruto.

Inoino Uzumaki the daughter of Ino and Naruto.

Buki Uzumaki the daughter of Tenten and Naruto.

An evil smirk appears on my face and said, "I had some other kids that are female versions of all the males here that are my age."

Mikoto Uzumaki the daughter of Sasuka Uchiha and Naruto.

Fang Uzumaki the daughter of Kibara Inuzuka and Naruto.

Arashi Uzumaki the son of Neja and Naruto.

Metal Uzumaki the son of Roxxi Lee and Naruto.

Shina the daughter of Shinaru and Naruto

Chocho the daughter of Choja and Naruto.

I'm starting my own village called, .......

"Uchūgakure (Village Hidden by Universes). I'm it's kage and you can call me, "Shodaime Sunpōkage."

Naruto told them that his grandfather was the last Dimensional Guardian. I can watch other dimensions; were any of you took my place as the jinchuuriki of Kurama aka the Nine-Tailed Fox.

[Flash Back 15 years ago: ]

Now Naruto finds himself in a strange world. He saw the only other person in the area. This was his grandfather from his mother's side. Naruto, "Who are you?"

The man who is wearing a kage like a cloak and a gray Kage hat. He chuckled similar to Naruto's laugh, "My name is Nori Uzumaki and I guess I'm your grandfather."

Naruto is shocked and overwhelm the old man with questions like where was he. Also questions like Why didn't he take care of him. Nori explains that he can't see all the things that happen in the gateways or doorways. He also told Naruto that he's the next generation of the Dimensional Guardian due to his daughter died in the Kyuubi's attack.

Nori, "Uzumaki a good at Fuuinjutsu. She secretly put a Dimensional Gate sealed on your bottom. Just in case she doesn't make to raise you. The only rule is that. If you take up this offer as the Next Dimensional Guardian. You can't get married or get involved with the other dimensions. That means no marrying even in your home dimensions. I got married before I became the Current Dimensional Guardian. I saw all the other dimensions. Some were bad and some were good. " He paused a second and returning talking, "Some times I prank kids in each one. I even prank you. I was the ghost in your apartment."

Naruto rushed at Nori. Nori still is a special Jounin. He was the one who took Anko under his wing after Orochimaru's betrayed the village.

Nori didn't have a good workout and he wants to see first hand how good his grandson is at. After some Jutsus were thrown around and some kicks, and punches. They both got tired. Nori just a bit winded. Nori, "I have had that much fun since I challenge your father, Fourth Hogake aka Minato Namikaze. Before I approve of him for my little Tomatokēki (Tomato cake)." They both swore that. They heard Kushina saying "I'm not a Tomato. You old geezer!" Grandfather and grandson started to laugh together.

Nori, "I'm the one who told you who your father was in your dreams. During the time of your birth. I was gonna see ya there. Tobi aka Obito Uchiha uses a time-space jutsu to stop me from helping your parents."
[Flash Back Ends:]​

Reactions: minamoto
Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 4
Mikoto Uzumaki-Namikaze

The former senseis of the Rookie 9 saw all of their former students faint. Kakashi was shocked to hear that story of Nori. Kakashi remembered that Kushina was going to see her father after she gave birth to Naruto.

Sasuke was the one who woke up first before the others, "I don't want to get married to anyone in our dimension." That's when Ino and Sakura woke up long enough to heard Sasuke said that.

Naruto smirked, "I thought one of your ambitions was reviving your clan Uchiha?"

Sasuke smirked back, "That was before I knew I already had a daughter in another dimension. I'm happy that in other dimensions the Uchiha clan is doing well even as you as their clan head." They both chuckled at that.

Naruto grinned even more, "Now the Uchiha have the Uzumaki's stamina. Now in that Dimensional least can do more than one thousand shadow clones. They also know all my Minato's Namikaze's techniques and they have the Kushina's chakra chains."

Nori comes out with three others. Naruto smirked and said, "Old Geezers and Grannies!" in a happy tone. Miho Namikaze is the mother of Minato. Ayano Uzumaki is the mother of Kushina and the wife of Nori Uzumaki. Kou Namikaze the father of Minato and the husband to Miho. They were at one point was a Dimensional Guardians.

Naruto smirked and said, "The first Guardian was Uchiha and Senju. Named, 'Kamiko Uchiha-Senju' Their great-great-grandchild was Tsunade's grandmother on her father's side."

Tsunade came in cause she was trying to figuring out what taking the Naruto returning team too long for her like. She got there to heard that she's part Uchiha. All the Female Chunins and few Jounins laughs at their Hokage fainted.

Naruto smirked, "I also know for a fact that you Tsunade has a bit of Kyuubi's chakra in her due to Mito Uzumaki-Senju, She was his first Container. You probably don't know this Tsunade. That Kyuubi chakra is the reason for you can't have any kids. When Kyuubi found out that you had Uchiha blood in you. He masked it."

Right then the Kyuubi from Tsunade left her body went into Naruto. Tsunade woke up due to the laughing at her and the small pained from Kyuubi being taking out of her. Tsunade went into a mirror and she saw her Sharingans eyes for the first time.

Sasuke smirked and said, "Now I know I'm not the last Uchiha. Baa-chan." Tsunade smirked

Mikoto Uzumaki Namikaze came up and tackled her 'male version of her mother.' She chuckled and decides to call Sasuke her Uncle instead of her mother. Mikoto looks like a Red hair version of his mother but with blue eyes.

Tsunade, "Naruto come on back."

Naruto smiled dropped a bit, "I told them that if this was before Sasuke returned to Konoha. I would help but that doesn't seem the case."

Shizune was with Tsunade as well and her friend Ton-Ton. Tsunade said, "They didn't tell you?" Naruto nodded his head no. Shizune said, "Sasuke Uchiha never returned to to the Konohagakure at all."

Sasuke smirked, "I was my way close to the opposite side of this cave. They ambushed me similar how you'd ambushed me back after our team assignment day. Then you henged into me."

Sakura was shocked and now everything making sense to her. Ino, Kakashi, Choji, and Shikamaru starting to laugh.

Ino was the first one who told Sakura her team was eating after the team assignment day. They saw how Naruto sneaked up on Sasuke. Shikamaru told me later that day the first Sasuke was Naruto.

Sasuke said, "I let my guard down for lunch. Now I'm always aware thanks to Naruto."

Tsunade, "Miko-chan." The Little Mikoto looks up at the Fifth Hokage. Tsunade, "We challenge"

The Dimensional Guardians decide to let Naruto return but only if all the Konoha 8, Sanins, and their senseis could beat
Naruto's Dimensional children.​