Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings members of the base. So I have a couple of friends that are into Naruto such as myself, but I always find ourselves talking about the same thing (Madara, Jubito, Masked man etc.) I want to have some really interesting debates today. So here's where I want to ask you guys a favor, what are some good Naruto Debate topics? It gets super fun when people get into it haha
Some of the ones I've had includes:
Naruto vs. Sasuke
Madara vs. Hashirama
Most underrated/overrated characters
top 10 shinobi in the Narutoverse
There's others, but have you guys had any interesting ones either here or in real life that you care to share?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I have found that some of the best debates here, or at least the ones I do best in, are more than just VS matchups. Debate concepts too, like, does Sasuke have Tsukiyomi, who was the best Hokage, is Enton a Mangekyo power, was the Uchiha Massacre justified, who was right, Danzo or Hiruzen in the Uchiha matter, was Sasuke justified in wanting to kill everyone in Konoha. Things like that.

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have found that some of the best debates here, or at least the ones I do best in, are more than just VS matchups. Debate concepts too, like, does Sasuke have Tsukiyomi, who was the best Hokage, is Enton a Mangekyo power, was the Uchiha Massacre justified, who was right, Danzo or Hiruzen in the Uchiha matter, was Sasuke justified in wanting to kill everyone in Konoha. Things like that.
Wow yours are nice and specific. I like them!