[Predictions] Naruto Chapters 646-650! Kushina's Return! Madara's Trump Card and Sage of Six Paths!

Kirby1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright everyone!! These are my first true manga predictions that I have ever made and the first that I have made in this format. The previous predictions were more along the lines of discussions rather than actual predictions. So here is my first attempt at something like this. Hope you all enjoy it.

Naruto Chapter 646: The Ten-Tails Final Form Revealed!!

Naruto:(Distraught look)No way!? He has entered Bjiuu mode as well??

Minato:(Serious look) Yes, I'm afraid so. He must be desperate to go ahead and perform the genjutsu already.

Madara:(Angry look)Damn you Obito! Just like a child! Stop being so hasty!!!

[Madara leaps across the battlefield to the Juubi. Leaving Hashirama to ponder]

Tobirama:(Serious look)Everyone!! Brace yourselves! Obito has has started Infinite Tsukyomi out of desperation!!

[Shinobi Alliance begin to attack the Juubi with everything they have.]

Yang Kuruma:(Worried look) Naruto!! If we do not fire the Bjiuu bomb now we are finished!!

Naruto:Right! [Looks over to Minato] Dad! Are you ready to fire the Bjiuu bomb!? It's now or never!

Obito: Fools! You really think that you can stop me now!!? [Begins to undergo the Juubi's final transformation] You Bjiuu bomb no matter how large won't work on me! Allow me to demonstrate!

[Obito begins to fire a Bjiuu bomb that exceeds the size of Naruo and Minato's Bjiuu Bomb.]

Naruto, Minato, Tobirama, Madara, Sasuke, Hashirama: (Distraught look) Impossible...

[Naruto and Minato fire the Bjuu Bomb]

[Obito fires his Bjuu Bomb]

[Obito's Bjiuu bomb is deflected by Killer Bee's Bjiuu Bomb]

[Naruto looks over to Killer Bee]

Killer Bee: You forgot me! The Kyuubi Jinchuriki is not the Only one your fighting here!! Fool! Ya Fool!!

[Obito get's hit by Naruto and Minato's Bjiuu Bomb.]

Obito:(Heavily Wounded) [looks at Killer Bee with rage and distraught] Where the hell did you come from!?

Naruto:Uncle Bee! Octopops! You made it!!

Killer Bee:I got here as soon as I could! I have unfinished business with this guy!!

Naruto: (Smiles) Thanks Bee! You saved us all!!

Madara:[Appears before Naruto, Minato and Killer Bee and activates his final Susanoo] Don't celebrate just yet!! You still have me to deal with! Remember!!! [Attacks]

[Naruto and Killer Bee attack Madara head on]

[Killer Bee is stabbed by Madara]

[Tobirama and Sasuke start heading over to the incapacitated Obito in Tailed Beast Mode]

[Minato rushes to Killer Bee and Naruto's aid only to get pummeled by Madara]

[Naruto and Madara battle each other one on one and enter a power struggle]

Tobirama:(Distraught look) Something is not right about the Juubi. Why hasn't Obito recovered yet...?

Sasuke:(Distraught look) You're right...(Shocked look) WAIT A MINUTE!!! DON'T TELL ME HE IS ABOUT TO-

[Obito starts to violently scream in pain]

[The Juubi starts to reassert itself again]

[Hashirama appears at Sasuke and Tobirama's side]

Hashirama:(Shocked look)What's..happening...?

[The ground starts to violently shake around everyone.]

Naruto, Madara, Killer Bee, Minato, Hashirama, Tobirama, Sasuke:(Shocked and Distraught look) This is..!!

[The Juubi in it's final form bursts out of Obito]

Madara: [Looks over to the Juubi](Angered look) Damn you Obito!! I told you not to be too hasty! This wouldn't have happened if you would have let me become the Jinchuriki instead..

[Madara looks over to Naruto]

Madara:Let's get this over with shall we? [Summons Wood Dragon] I'll just keep you waiting a little bit longer!! If you want to save your precious friends! You'll have to get through not only me, but this!!

Naruto: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!??? THE TEN-TAILS HAS REACHED IT'S FINAL FORM!! IT'S GONNA KILL US ALL IF ALL DON'T STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Juubi:Hehehehe!! Ignorant mortals! Do you really think that if you all come at me, you will defeat me!?

Shinobi Alliance:(Shocked and Distraught look) What's going on!?

Naruto: Kuruma...? You..said that the Juubi doesn't have any feelings or ideals..yet it somehow just talked to us all. How is that so..?

Kuruma: The Juubi is not mindless...It is pure evil! It is hell bent on destruction and nothing more. It has no feelings for humanity! It's because humans destroyed the nature around them in order to build civilizations that it became corrupted and turned into the demon of destruction that it is now.

Gyuki: Bee...You know what this means don't you?

Killer Bee: Yes, I know..

Juubi: [Looks over to Naruto] (Angered and Sadistic look) SAGE!!! It has been a long time! Hasn't it!?

Minato: [Speaking in his mind] Naruto...Could it be that you are the..?

Hashirama:This really is the end for us all.

The End of the World has begun! Naruto Chapter 646: End.

Will be continued on another thread titled Pt.2 Naruto Chapters 646-650! Kushina's Return! Madara's Trump Card & Sage of Six Paths!

Reactions: ssjsage

kronoseth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
too many distraught looks, and i dont think a hachibi biju bomb will deflect a juubi final form bijubomb. also wouldnt it be just waaay more effecient if tobirama or minato just teleported it? and kushina isnt returning. also have you forgotten about orochi and the 5 kages?

Kazehokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
too many distraught looks, and i dont think a hachibi biju bomb will deflect a juubi final form bijubomb. also wouldnt it be just waaay more effecient if tobirama or minato just teleported it? and kushina isnt returning. also have you forgotten about orochi and the 5 kages?
Omfg first of all it's HIS prediction.
second i think just like many people do that orochimaru and the kages aren't showing up in the near future ( 5 chapters atleast)
Third it is possible to deflect it just like naruto did, he only have to aim at the good point off the tbb...

Make your own prediction mr smart mouth!

Btw good prediction buddy!

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good prediction, except one thing Obito WON"T GET TAILED BEAST MODE, Period

JUUBI DOESN'T LIKE OBITO and OBITO DOESN'T like Juubi, no coopeartion-> no way to mold your chakra together-> No Tailed beast mode for Obito...

not even ten tails chakra mode for Obito because he didn't have tug battle of chakra..., so ONLY V1 and V2 for Obito.

Anyway besides that Very good prediction I like it and you have talent ;)

But stop over fanboying over Obito and giving him cheap powers, I hope it will help you writte better prediciton in future ;)

Angie4568OST

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uubi: [Looks over to Naruto] (Angered and Sadistic look) SAGE!!! It has been a long time! Hasn't it!?

Minato: [Speaking in his mind] Naruto...Could it be that you are the..?

Wow Awesome :))))