[Predictions] Naruto (Chapter 698) - "Naruto and Sasuke (5)"

Sir Michael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shocking second-to last chapter begins with Sasuke about to stab Naruto. As Naruto sheds a tear, knowing his best friend was about to truly kill him, the immediate next panel cuts to the statues of Madara and Hashirama.

The next panel reveals that Sasuke's Chidori has pierced straight through Naruto's heart. Naruto collapses to the ground as he begins to vigorously cough up blood.

Sasuke: With you finally out of my way, I can finally pursue my goals!

Naruto looks up at Sasuke who has a sinister smile on his face. He attempts to get up as he instantly falls once again.

Sasuke: It's over, Naruto! I have finally won!

Indra and Madara appear next to Sasuke in a waist-up appearance, both laughing with Sasuke that they have finally killed an Asura reincarnation.

Naruto: There is... No peace... In... In your goals...

As Naruto utters his last words, Naruto dies with a sorrow-filled look on his face. Asura and Hashirama also appear in a
waist-up appearance, both show a sad expression on their face.

????: Wake up, Naruto Uzumaki. It isn't over.

Naruto opens his eyes in shock, waking up in a holy-like dimension with a mysterious young man with white hair in front of him.

You must be registered for see images

You may have seen this character, yes indeed, this is the new antagonist from the new movie. With the movie's main theme being doomsday, I decided to make him the strongest opponent the shinobi world would ever have to fight. Death himself. Plus I want him to be somewhat known before the movies releases. Karitoriki can be translated into "reaper".

Naruto: Who are you?

????: My name is Karitoriki, I am the Shinigami.

Naruto looks down with a sad expression, as he closes his eyes.

Naruto: So you're death? I guess this does really mean I'm dead...

Karitoriki: That's exactly it. I normally cannot visit those who die, but you're a special case.

Naruto looks up with a confused expression.

Naruto: Excuse me? I'm a special case?

Karitoriki: Indeed. You still have reason to be in the world. For if you didn't, I wouldn't have been able to visit you.

Naruto: You would think I'd be used to this holy stuff by now, but I'm still not.

Karitoriki: I'm saying you get to live and continue your pursuit of peace. Humanity should at least have a chance of it before it is one day destroyed.

Naruto: Wait, what?

A golden light begins to glow around Naruto.

Karitoriki: You'll know in due time. Now go, finish the fight. I'll see you again, Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke Uchiha as well.

Before Naruto has a chance to ask Karitoriki about what he had said, his real body begins to glow brightly as his wounds are completely healed. Sasuke and his previous reincarnations looked shocked as Naruto gets up.

Naruto: Shukaku! Matatabi! Isobu! Son Goku! Kokuo! Saiken! Chomei! Gyuki! Other half of Kurama! Break free of your prisons!

Naruto activates his Tailed Beast Mode as he unleashes ten chakra arms. He smiles proudly along side his other reincarnations. Nine arms touch the multiple Chibaku Tensei rocks incasing the other tailed beast, and one grabs Sasuke.

Sasuke: God damn it!

The other half of Kurama is absorbed inside of Naruto, finally making him a complete Jinchuuriki. The other tailed beast fall to the ground, no longer under Sasuke's control.

Naruto: The fight is over!

Chapter 698 - End!​

Last edited:

Entou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like this, although the interaction between Naruto and the new guy seems a little short. But the idea of having those panels of Sasuke and Naruto with the previous generations beside them is really neat.

Sir Michael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would Madara be there
It was for symbolization, they were never fighting along side their current reincarnation. And I never felt like Madara's curse of hatred was subsidized, rather he just understood Hashirama's way for peace better than he did before.

I really like this, although the interaction between Naruto and the new guy seems a little short. But the idea of having those panels of Sasuke and Naruto with the previous generations beside them is really neat.
Thanks! I wanted to make sure the new villain in the movie played some importance so that way you'd see him in the movie and think, "Oh shit, that's that one guy!". And yeah, I feel the previous reincarnations were the best part of the chapter.

Worse Prediction bro ...

Once again, I wish you idiots would properly tell me why you don't like it. I put my heart and soul into this and I think it's fine if people don't like it, I fully understand and support negative opinions, but I'd wish to know why they don't instead of writing a three word reply followed by three dots with shitty grammar. Is it "There are worse predictions bro, nice try anyways." or "Worst prediction I've ever read, bro." I don't understand what the hell you said even if I tried to speak stupid.

Last edited: