sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its been a while since i gave a prediction so bare with me.

Naruto Chapter 683: Separated!
[Scene]
*thoughts*
<Actions>
"Dialogue"

[Scene Continues in the dimension Sasuke is at]
Sasuke: "I need to find a way back fast before that idiot does something stupid" <scanning the desert dimension>
Black Zetsu: "you won't be able to escape this place that easily, only my mother can travel between these places" <popping out of the sand>
Sasuke: "What do you mean?"

[Switches to naruto and co.]
Naruto: "What did you do to sasuke you old hag" <preparing a Oodama lava Rasenshuriken>
Kaguya: "I sent him to another place so i can deal with my sons, and grandchildren separately"
<Naruto starts to move to hit Kaguya>
Kurama: "You Idiot, don't be so reckless against her without Sasuke neither one of you can take her alone"
Naruto: "then we will try it again this time differently"
<Naruto rushes towards kaguya and uses Reverse Harem Jutsu, kaguya is shocked to see it again>
Naruto: "Reverse Harem Uzumaki Barrage"
Kaguya: "Damnit how is he doing this to me, no matter" <Rotation rotates as all the harem uzumaki's disperse and none is left"
Naruto: *Shukaku now*
Shukaku: *Alright but i doubt this will work*
<Naruto throws a Sage Art: Rasenshuriken towards Kaguya from above, its a direct hit>
Kaguya: "Your Attempt to seal me is useless, this level is of sealing is weak Ashura"
Naruto: *Damn i thought it would work*
Naruto's Clone: "Obito can you see where sasuke is?"
Obito: "You may have stopped me from dying more times then i wish, but i'm still low on chakra but i can try"

[scene switches back to sasuke and black zetsu]
Black Zetsu: "i will take care of you till my mother is finished with our Brother"
Sasuke: "I will finish you myself and get back and take care of her"
<Black Zetsu and Sasuke start to fight>
Sasuke: *that castle, its same from each place. they must hold the key i must finish him quickly*
Black Zetsu: "By now mother probably has already taken care of our brother"
Sasuke: "He may be an idiot but he is stronger then what you think, i'm ending this now!"
<Sasuke prepares black lightning to attack black zetsu>
[scene shows black zetsu pierced by black lightning]
Black zetsu: "you may have ended up hurting me but you'll never get out of this wasteland alive"
Sasuke: "Shut up and die, you don't belong here anymore"

[scene switches to the hokages back standing next to each other with someone kneeling on the ground]
Minato: *son we are coming* "i'm ready"
Hashirama: *someone stronger than madara* "Can't wait"
Hiruzen: "this will be our final fight, i'm ready as well"
Tobirama: "i'm finished preparing"
??????: "Reinforcements are coming"

Who is this mystery character helping the hokages? will sasuke be able to escape or what will happen to naruto.

i was bored typed this all as i was going along. hope you guys enjoy.

Reactions: nickman013