[Predictions] naruto chapter 671 prediction!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo everyone. hope you like my prediction. :D

naruto's conversation with hogoromo continues,

SO6P: the younger brother ashura reincarnated into you and the older brother indra resides in your friend sasuke.

naruto(shocked): what are you talking about, im naruto, no one is possessing me!!!

SO6P: listen to me naruto, the cycle will continue like always and you will have to fight sasuke and one of you is going to die in this process and end it.

naruto: i will not let this happen, i will not kill sasuke or fight him. i just want to bring him back from the abyss he has fallen into.

SO6P: this is what i expected from you. naruto....you are special from all the previous ones. i believe you can end this cycle of hatred. i have faith in you.

naruto:...............

SO6P: i am going to lend you some of my power to end the fight with sasuke. use it only if things go out of your hand.

naruto: uh..ok.

SO6P gives his chakra to naruto in the form of golden light.

naruto: how will i get out of here? i have to defeat madara now.

SO6P: wait, don't get overexcited kid. there is only one person who can defeat madara at his current stage, you cannot defeat him.

naruto: huhhh? who is that?

SO6P: the one and only the king who solos all and the one whose awesomeness blinds everyone. he is the one and only "itachi the great".

naruto: but....but he has died two times already, don't you think he should get some break and i should get the spotlight now. afterall i am naruto.

SO6P: no son. the king will rise once again to defeat madara. you should not worry about anything but your fight with sasuke. everything else will be handled by him. you can go now.

naruto is blinded by the immense light.

naruto wakes up and sees sakura's worried face.

sakura(crying): naruto......i thought you would die. i am so glad you woke up.

sakura hugs naruto

obito: so you finally woke up huh?

naruto: obito?

sakura: we should go back to the battlefield, kakashi and gai sansei meight be in trouble.

they all head back to the battlefield. someone is fighting madara.

kakashi: our savior has come atlast.

sakura: is that sasuke?

suddenly madara comes crashing down all full of bruises and someone steps on him.

naruto: so that itachi part the old man was talking about was also real. ok then lets help him.

itachi: no child, there is no need. the king will kick madara alone.

madara: ugh....he dances well.

sasuke comes with karin, kabuto and orochimaru. they are all shocked.

oro: itachi?? how can it be?

itachi: yes it is i, the solo king. i died two times yet i am alive....
.............again!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

UchihaGee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now that is plain stupidity!!! Itachi's eyes only posess tsukuyomi and amaterasu(2 jutsus) and wen both combined, deu become 3 wth the Susano'o and strong Taijutsu and a few jutsu's copied by his sharingan lyk the water style, Madara has tsukuyomi, the wood style,his Perfect Susano'o and not to forget the Rinnegan, which means, if orochimari or kabuto reanimate him, he still won't stand a chance!!!

RohaNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man U need a lot of improvement,,, naruto is the main character in NV not Itachi..... and he is dead and gone...
itachi ; one whose awesomeness blinds everyone. he is the one and only "itachi the great",,,,,,, damn its the dumbest quote... ever...

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad. I dont care what others say but that was good. I liked the starting part. It would be perfect if you continued with the same pace till the end.