[Predictions] Naruto chapter 661 prediction the death of naruto

Newkage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anyone uses Chiyo jutsu it will be Sakura, Tsunade won't die from it because she is uzumaki and Naruto is uzumaki, she would only need to jump start his life force. Lol it was a nice try but too random, and if Tsunade died Sakura wouldn't be that calm.

I agree ur right about that

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This has two basic mistakes.

1. Minato Kakashi and Obito are far away, it's not they're in the middle of the action.

2. It's nice how you depicted Sasuke without emotions still though you should have given him a little way to express even the slightest remorse or anger.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This has two basic mistakes.

1. Minato Kakashi and Obito are far away, it's not they're in the middle of the action.

2. It's nice how you depicted Sasuke without emotions still though you should have given him a little way to express even the slightest remorse or anger.
Sasuke wouldn't care to much the one line he said is the most he might say its to late let's move on and beat madara and garra can fly on his sand i think he can make it over to minato they aren't that far away

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would like for Naruto to ''DIE''

for two reasons

1. Everyones reaction, [who am i kidding, SASUKE's reaction]
2. A chance for Madara to kill off a few more people without Naruto saving them everytime

SilverCubeTV

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright prediction; however I doubt it will actually happen in one chapter as Kishi likes to drag out stories to add details to the plot. For example, the chapter that contained the Gaara flashbacks annoyed quite a few people due to the fact that it contained little more. I'm looking forward until the next chapter, especially how Tsunade, Sakura, Minato, Hinata, Sasuke etc react to Kurama's extraction. Will he get Yin Kurama sealed within him by Minato? If Naruto does die and then resurrected, I would love to see a chapter where Naruto meets Jiraya and Kushina along with Nagato, Itachi etc etc however.

Anyone else agree?

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit too much for one chapter. Considering the whole thing with Sasuke wanting to become Hokage and all, I doubt Naruto will be declared hokage anytime soon. Sasuke's thing has to be resolved first.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice try....but i doubt tsunade can use granny chiyo's jutsu..:)
We have no idea but i have a feeling if anyone else might know it it'd be tsunade

i'm sorry, this is screwed up,we don't want to see Naruto die and then brought back bcoz that just tells us that he failed and died and got "HELPED". the truth is no one must sacrifise themselve for the hero, thats just fuqed up.
Naruto did fail if he dies >.> and it's already happened neji gave up his life for naruto minato and kushina jirya hinata sasuke ( however he didn't actually die haku just made it look that way)

A bit too much for one chapter. Considering the whole thing with Sasuke wanting to become Hokage and all, I doubt Naruto will be declared hokage anytime soon. Sasuke's thing has to be resolved first.
forget about sasuke but eh he'll probably attack Naruto sooner or later after this war is finished
I actually liked this.
thanks

fxf999

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice try bro, even the prediction wont happen, it is nice to read another "parallel dimension" of the naruto's plot.

I am wondering in the future, there will be the old great toad sage involvement since he was the one who told about the savior prophecy.