: ( Thoughts )

: Speech

< Scene change >

#Jutsu#

{ Author comments }

{ In the ... }

[ ]

Obito: ...this is... Izanagi?

Madara: ...you'd like that being the case...

[ The shinobi alliance looks hopeless to this unexplainable event ]

< One kilometer away from that place, a live man with a red armor and long black hair was standing over some rocks. That man wielded a pair of Rinnegan. He was looking directly to the battlefield, where every single shinobi were in a state of eternal sleep. The sky revealed a red moon with the pattern of the Rinnegan + 9 Tomoes >

Something that is born when people walks together...

This is... a Dream.
Will Naruto be able to turn it into reality!?

[ The mysterious man with red armor was showing a smirk, while supporting his hand on a big rock so he could stand up. He was walking at a slow pace, looking directly into the moon. ]

????: It's curious, Hashirama... To think that the five nations would join forces for a common purpose. But that can't ensure a peace that could last eternally. In the end, this war is only a sample to demonstrate how the cycle of hatred still continues.

[ Along with the slept shinobi, there was Hashirama Senju lying on the floor. His eyes were tightly opened, as if he were trying to resist the Infinite Tsukuyomi, the legendary technique that took place since hours. His own will served him to free himself from this Jutsu, as if the man's voice had reached him from outside to wake him up ]

- Hashirama opened his eyes slowly and watched with difficulty what was going on. He could observe the strange moon, and Madara who was standing right at his side. Hashirama took seat over the place he was lying -

Hashirama: I see... so this is what was happening... Madara... you're... alive.

Madara: Yes, I am. Do you remember the "real dream" I was searching long time ago? { }

Hashirama: That time... you left. Things turned very troublesome when I most needed you.

Madara: What do you think about this?

[ ]

- Madara was referring the entire shinobi alliance, and Obito Uchiha, that had white hair and had his fingers in the last position he had before everyone fell in the genjutsu: The seal used for Rinne Tensei. Everyone were lying on the floor. The God Tree already bloomed -

Hashirama: I still don't understand what was that about. What's the purpose of reaching peace if we don't reach it by our own wills?

Madara: You see my friend, human beings are fragile creatures. Not only in body, but in mind as well. As time passes, their wishes and ambitions changes... Where there are light, there will be shadows.

- Madara takes a seat along with Hashirama -

Madara: You have to remember, my friend... why do "Kages" exist in first place.

- As Madara state this questioning, Hashirama's face seems worried. Madara's point was clever, and it lend to a sole interpretation -

Madara: Exactly, Hashirama. Kages are the shadows of the nations. If you turn to be a light, the entire village you're trying to protect will become a shadow to balance your position, so in the end it will get corrupted.

Hashirama: When the two opposite forces cooperate, they can reach balance... that was the interpretation of the inscriptions. For a long time I had the belief that even if as a Kage I was a light or a shadow, I could trust my comrades and go on.

Madara: That's a mistake, Hashirama. The entire shinobi system is a flaw itself. A Kage is a shadow, it's in its duties to protect the village from the shadows. Love is poetry, it can't serve for that purpose. Might is power, but if not focused properly it's just destruction, without any kind of purpose. The kages, even in the current generation, are still shadows. They won't cooperate with the others without a reason. Humans are fragile creatures, after all... they are greed.

- Madara looks directly at Hashirama, with his Rinnegan glowing intently -

Madara: Obito did a halfway job... he gave the alliance a purpose to unite. The thing is... how can this union last forever?

- Madara looks at the moon -

Madara: In this crude world, there are few things that can be really called 'absolute'. Reality is subjective, each individual has its own sense of reality. Love is subjective... but might is absolute. The only thing that is true about the inscriptions is that... might and love cooperating can be used for reaching happiness. My real dream is based on this principle... this is the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

- Hashirama was speechless. Madara's logic was apparently perfect. -

Hashirama: So... this is the reason of why you... left me behind... "your real dream" was your answer to stop the cycle of hatred.

????: You were just a ghost of the past. Why should I being kept under your control?

[ ]

[ A black haired kid wearing the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was standing behind Madara. Silent as the night, but with a voice as clear as the river... he was Sasuke, who managed to break out from the legendary technique. Madara realized he was Sasuke due his presence and the feeling he had when they fought inside the Genjutsu ]

Madara: I see... so you managed to free yourself. So you noted the flaw of the jutsu...

Sasuke: Yes... it was not that hard. Right, Shodaime?

< Flashback:

[ Naruto, Hashirama and Sasuke were sent flying towards various places of the battle field. Naruto, while falling, looked into Obito's right eye, who resembled the eyes of the Elder Son of the Sage and the Uzumaki Clan Symbol, eye which was glowing bright red.

But Madara countered the force of Shinra Tensei with his Banshō Ten'in, so he was able to force his position through the tremendous repulsive pulse.

The former Obito was reborn. While a giant vortex with a black spiral made from black fire was absorbing the entire God Tree. Obito's body was being dismembered by the force of the black hole, as well as the trunk of the tree, and the fruit was being turned into ashes.

Madara was caught in the vortex, and he was trying to use the Rinnegan to counter the absorption force, but this time his own strength was not enough. Madara's eyes changed his colors in the last second to a bloodlust red, and after that, he got completely dismembered ]

Sasuke: ...

[ After this vortex faded... everything went silent. A column of dust and smoke was formed in the place where the God Tree used to be standing... And suddenly the smoke column dissappears... and the God Tree, Obito and Madara appears again, above the top. ]

End of Flashback>

Hashirama: I see... you're very skilled, Sasuke.

Sasuke: Humph... Honestly, I didn't thought you were so naive, Madara. I did not think someone as you would manipulate reality to own the truth. You're stubborn.

- Hashirama looked Madara. Both Madara and Sasuke smirked -

Hashirama: Sadly, Madara... I don't have anything to say, as this kid seems to do. You found your answer... but I can't let you force that answer as dogma. Your plan ends right here, and right now.

- Madara sighs -

Madara: Okay... be my guests. Time for a last dance.

[ ]

Hashirama: #Mokuton: Shokuchū shokubutsu#

- After Hashirama weaved the seals, some seeds were shot from both hands and started to grow at a incredible speed. These seeds formed four giant trees, half of the height of the God Tree each one. From the cup of these trees, poisonous carnívore plants were jumping towards Madara, who evaded gracefully -

Sasuke: #Raiton: Chidori Nagashi#

- Without any seal, Sasuke charged head on towards Madara from a point blank angle. His body was covered by lightning, and so he drew his chokutō to pierce Madara. The later Uchiha reacted quickly and protected his back with his war fan producing a clash with the electrified sword -

Madara: #Uchihagaeshi#

- Madara's War fan produces a shockwave that reflect Sasuke's lightning, but instead of being electrocuted Sasuke manages to absorb the lightning while smirking. His body starts glowing, and while doing so some leaves are falling from the trees, partially blocking Madara's field of vision -

Sasuke: #Raiton: Shōmei-dan#

- Sasuke dissappears in a flick. Madara analyzes the situation and jumps upwards. While reaching the height of Hashirama's trees, he weaves seals -

Madara: ...not enough. #Katon - Gōka Mekkyaku#

- All the flying leaves are burnt. Madara is reaching the floor full of slept shinobi with his great flare -

Hashirama: Shit, this is bad...! #Mokuton - Chō Jukai Heki!#

- A lot of trees start growing using the four big trees as catalysts, and so these trees could protect the ninjas that were sleeping in the floor -

Madara: Not bad... Sasuke.

- A light was apparently falling from the sky. It looked exactly as a four-legged thunder beast, but in the head of this thunder beast Sasuke was running at an unbelievable speed. Sasuke was just above a grinning Madara, and managed to connect a punch directly in Madara's hindhead. The later one started to fall directly to the burn trees, that were still growing at an alarming rate. Madara recovered in time, but one of the branches reached his right leg, and slammed him against the trunk of one of the large trees. Madara cough some blood, and Hashirama clapped his hands to awake Sage Mode -

Hashirama: You can't fight forever!

Madara: I know, right?

- Madara was being absorbed by one of these tress, but Hashirama looked in shock. He was not being absorbed against his will, it was Madara's powers -

Hashirama: M...mokuton!? Madara, you...!

- Madara reappeared outside the area enclosed by the trees. He found a lying Naruto Uzumaki and took him from his clothes, while showing him to Sasuke and Hashirama, who stopped inmediatly after seeing the hostage -

Sasuke: ...and you call yourself Uchiha?

- Madara looked directly to Sasuke's red eyes. -

Madara: Not at all. I discarded that clan since they betrayed me.

- Madara smirked making a rape face. Sasuke feels kind of intimidated, but his face express nothing -

Madara: Well... dance time is over. Time to complete the plan.

- Madara forms a black rod from his own hand and stabs Naruto. Some seconds passes, but Naruto dissappears in a white cloud... he was a clone -

[ ]

Madara: Oh well... I guess Rinnegan has its disadventages too...

- Something grabs Madara's feets from below -

????: #Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu!#

- Madara gets pulled downwards, and only his head can be seen from outside. -

????: #Rasengan!!!#

- An explosion is heard from the position Madara holds. A shockwave is felt as well, and then Madara reveals a shocked face, while blood caresses his lips. The mysterious shinobi gets out of the earth, it was Naruto, in his base mode, who is still behind Madara -

Naruto: That's what you get!!

- Madara is still looking at Sasuke. Blood is dripping from his mouth, but he grins, carefree. -

Madara: Good try... kid.

- This bleeding Madara starts transforming in wood. A lot of leaves are falling again from the cup of the trees that still were not burn by Madara's flames, but the trunk of these trees were slowly being consumed. Each leaf starts to fall more and more quickly, and when these leaves were about to reach floor, they transformed into Madara's clones. There were dozens of them -

Madara: But my clones are better than yours.

- Each clone starts being covered with a Susano'o -

Madara: Shall we start?

- Naruto felt challenged, but he faced reality and formed the seal of shadow clones -

Sasuke: Let's end this.

Naruto: Right.

- Hashirama and Sasuke covered Naruto's sides for this battle. The wind blows in this battlefield. -

The life is in the line! What will be the result of this epic battle!?

Next chapter: "Bunshin Masters".

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome read, no way it would happen in the next chapter though. I mean something this good would be in the last couple chapters of the arc.

Also, I don't think Edo's bleed from injury, so did Maddy already become human?
I hope you do a continuation

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome read, no way it would happen in the next chapter though. I mean something this good would be in the last couple chapters of the arc.

Also, I don't think Edo's bleed from injury, so did Maddy already become human.
I hope you do a continuation
Thanks for feedback and support, man.

For the sake of information, I'll quote some things that may clearify:

< One kilometer away from that place, a live man with a red armor and long black hair was standing over some rocks. That man wielded a pair of Rinnegan. He was looking directly to the battlefield, where every single shinobi were in a state of eternal sleep. The sky revealed a red moon with the pattern of the Rinnegan + 9 Tomoes >
Hashirama: I see... so this is what was happening... Madara... you're... alive.
- Madara was referring the entire shinobi alliance, and Obito Uchiha, that had white hair and had his fingers in the last position he had before everyone fell in the genjutsu: The seal used for Rinne Tensei. Everyone were lying on the floor. The God Tree already bloomed -
[ Along with the slept shinobi, there was Hashirama Senju lying on the floor. His eyes were tightly opened, as if he were trying to resist the Infinite Tsukuyomi, the legendary technique that took place since hours. His own will served him to free himself from this Jutsu, as if the man's voice had reached him from outside to wake him up ]
These hints reveals that Obito did never became Jinchuuriki, but he really used the Rinne Tensei to revive Madara at that time. Just to take in consideration ;) (yes, it's a twist for my prediction XD)

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for feedback and support man.

For the sake of information, I'll quote some things that may clearify:

These hints reveals that Obito did never became Jinchuuriki, but he really used the Rinne Tensei to revive Madara at that time. Just to take in consideration ;)
Biggest Troll Ever!!! XD XD XD could Kishi really pull it off?

Last edited:

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice read =D
When I reached at a certain point where the fierce battle was going on, I thought you forgot about the shinobis lying all over the place. But then you got them ;)

When the discussion between Madara and Hashirama was going on, I thought Naruto would answer the other side. But it was Sasuke :( I think you wanted to stage out a fierce battle between the Uchihas and hence kept Naruto's TnJ aside.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well well well ,its about time a 657 prediction is out -clever.
I have to use my free time in something so the wait don't eat my brains :p

Nice read =D
When I reached at a certain point where the fierce battle was going on, I thought you forgot about the shinobis lying all over the place. But then you got them ;)
Truth be told... I almost forgot them :eek:

When the discussion between Madara and Hashirama was going on, I thought Naruto would answer the other side. But it was Sasuke :( I think you wanted to stage out a fierce battle between the Uchihas and hence kept Naruto's TnJ aside.
I wanted to state the manifestation of change. The Uchiha were discriminated, I wanted to state that there was another way to end the Uchiha's cycle of hatred.

Naruto's main purpose was done with Obito, his counterpart, and he did it masterfully in my opinion (that's why in my previous prediction I sacrificed Obito for the sake of the new light).

---

Thanks for the feedback and support! :D

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very nice but it was unrealistic. You didn't explain how Naruto and Hashirama were able to withstand the Infinitive Tsukuyomi, they just did.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice but it was unrealistic. You didn't explain how Naruto and Hashirama were able to withstand the Infinitive Tsukuyomi, they just did.
Thanks for the support, and for asking.

About Hashirama, you know he is as powerful as Madara. This, and that it was mentioned in order to break a genjutsu it can be done from outside. I already answered inside the prediction with certain stimulae.

About Naruto, he didn't wake up by himself. There was certain someone who did before him, and this someone would use as much tools as necessary to achieve his goals. Guess who woke up Naruto? :p

Nicely done mate
Thanks a lot.

Last edited: