[Predictions] Naruto chapter 634 prediction Obito The Sanins of the new generation

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scene shows Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura on top of their respective summonings.

Minato looks nostalgically at the 3 of them: That brings memories back, isn't it right lord third?
Hiruzen: Indeed, (he remembers his students) it's an image I have never hoped to see again. They came a long way.
Kiba angrily: No need to show off!
Shino: Kiba shut up. The reason is that we're in a middle of a fight. No one gives a shit about you.
Kiba: Why you!-
Sasuke smirks: (these guys, nothing has really changed, except from you Naruto, I never imagined you would become this strong)
Naruto: (Watch me Sasuke, this time I'll get your acknowledgement).
A number of huge Juubi clones are starting running towards them.
Sasuke: As if i would let you. ( his snake charges towards them, squeezing them to death, while Sasuke partially manifests his susanoo Yata mirror and Sword of Totsuka) (watch me brother).
Naruto: Not good enough Sasuke! Combination Transformation! Gamakichi transforms into Kurama like Gamabunta against Shukaku. (He catches with each of its tails one Juubi clone and cuts them in half.
Sakura: This time, we fight together! Patsuya (I couldn't find a name) help the injured ones!
Patsuya: I'm on it. (It is divided into multiple smaller ones).
Two enormous Juubi are rushing towards her.
Sakura: Don't underestimate me! SHANAROO!! She punches both of them, one with each hand, sending them fly away.

Hashirama's clone looking at the fight with a smile on his face. That's a fine generation indeed, don't you agree Madara? I'm suprised that you don't join the battle.
Madara indifferently: Hm, they have some skills, however (with a smirk on his face) these kids are already dead and they don't even know it, as everyone else as a matter of fact.
Hashirama concerned: What do you mean?!
Madara smirks again as he senses Juubi growing stronger with every minute passing reaching its perfection: You are going to learn soon enough.

Meanwhile inside the barrier:

Chozi: There's no end to it! The more we kill the stronger it gets!
Shikamaru thinks: (In this way it will reach its perfect form in no time, we have to do something).
Sasuke annoyed: I had enough of this! He turns into EMS. AMATERASU!!! The whole Juubi is set into fire!
Juubi: GROOOW!!
Naruto: Way to go Sasuke!
The fire rapidly extinguishes as a spiral motion is made on top of Juubi's head.
Naruto: That is!
Sasuke: Yeah
Minato: It can't be!
Obito holds kakashi on his arm: Hello Sensei, you came right on time for the beginning of the main event. (Roots are beginning to grow from all over his body as the Juubi clones stop the assault and they quickly retreat to return to the main body.
Madara smirks: It was about time.
Juubi: GROOOOOOOW!!! Juubi's body changes drastically as it becomes a humanoid beast similarly to how it was during his battle against the sage. It effortlessly breaks free from Hashirama's seals and it makes hands seals causing the whole ground to tear apart by the produced earthquake.

At long-last Juubi reaches perfection!

Hope you liked it=D

Don't forget to rep if you liked it =D

P.S I don't know why I wrote Obito on the title LOL!

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent prediciton, very nice read.

Great characterization and pace of plot ;), Although Perfect Form of Juubi comming definietly too fast, we should wait for it a while =D

Very good and nice descriptions of action and sceneries, action was easy to follow and that was good !

Too short defnitely, besides your prediction is not as detailed as mine :sweat:

Still very nice, keep it up :win:

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent prediciton, very nice read.

Great characterization and pace of plot ;), Although Perfect Form of Juubi comming definietly too fast, we should wait for it a while =D

Very good and nice descriptions of action and sceneries, action was easy to follow and that was good !

Too short defnitely, besides your prediction is not as detailed as mine :sweat:

Still very nice, keep it up :win:
Yeah indeed yours are much more detailed and thanks:D