Trait Points
0⚔️
Legend:

Name
Speech
(Action)
Jutsu
Thoughts

Yes, I did make before, but that one was only made for fun, and it was very goofy and rushed. This one is actually a properly written prediction.

The final war is about to reach its conclusion!!

Tobirama: Now that the Orochimaru brat has stopped subduing us, we can finally move on our own will. Now, we'll have to find out a fast way to teleport to the battlefield using the Hiraishin no Jutsu. It will take me a long time to teleport multiple people to a certain location.
Hashirama: You are right, since Madara is out there fighting with the Alliance the Lands have made, we have no time to be wasting.
Minato: Umm... I can transport all of us to the battlefield without any delays.
Hiruzen: Oh, that's right. Minato is a very talented man. He learned the Uzumaki Clan's Sealing Jutsus through his wife, Kushina Uzumaki. Furthermore, he even learned the Flying Thunder God Technique which I could not even master. Minato has a wide range of knowledge upon the ocean of studies. He was renowned as the "Yellow Flash of the Leaf".
Tobirama: I can see why he was the perfect candidate for the name of the Hokage. To think that someone would surpass me in the fields of teleportation.
Hashirama: And he married an Uzumaki too? Hoh, awesome! You've got a good taste!
Minato: (Scratches his head from the compliments) Haha, it's not much of a big deal, really...
Orochimaru: Sarutobi-sensei even overlooked me as a candidate before choosing him.
Suigetsu: Sulking again with the same discourse, Orochimaru-sama?...
Orochimaru: Kukukuku...
Tobirama: Enough talk, let's go.
Minato: I'll need you guys to hold this. (Hands out his custom made kunai's to all of them)
Tobirama: These are seals that require an external seal that must be implanted somewhere or on someone in or near the battlefield. How are you going to make things work out?
Minato: I've already made preparations. (Winks while smiling)

(A flashback during Naruto and Minato's reunion during the Naruto's fight with Pain is shown)

You must be registered for see images

The scene goes back to the battlefield and there it shows Naruto's Rasenshuriken being crushed by Madara's Susano'o.

Naruto: Damn it!!
Madara: How futile. This kid is stubborn, I must break his will, just like what I did to Oonoki.
Obito: I shall capture you, Kyuubi. (Performs hand seal) Flame Release: Engulfing Spiral Flames (a barrage of spiraling flames blazes towards Naruto)
Kakashi: Water Release: Great Waterfall!! (The Great Waterfall stops the Engulfing Spiral Flames) I won't let you do that so easily.
Obito: Kakashi, we are trash and we will always be. If we succeed this plan, I assure you that none of us will have to be trash anymore. So give up!
Kakashi: Obito, destroying this world will do nothing good for you! Sure, we may not be trash in your world. But in reality, it differs, nothing will change -- you and I will still be trash... I just knew the second I saw you, that I would have to atone for my mistakes. But atoning them this way, in exchange for the world, is just wrong... That's why I beg of you to stop this...
Obito: Stop spouting nonsense that you don't even mean. I will kill you and perfect my plan, then - nobody will have to suffer the pain which I felt, for they will all be under my control!!
Kakashi: Obito, just-
Naruto: (Interrupts) Kakashi-sensei... it looks like I'll have to beat the sh*t out of him to wake him up.
Kakashi: ... Naruto...
Madara: You are all hopeless little ants who know nothing but to meddle around and hide from the truth which is supposedly tied in front of your eyes. Give up, little ones, and we promise that we will mask all the pain, the suffering, the hatred, everything...
Naruto: Do I really have to hammer the same thing I've said multiple times into your head? I told you, I'll become the Hokage and fulfill Neji's... no, all of our will!! (Prepares the Tailed Beast Rasengan in Final Human Form)
Madara: Obdurate little brat, I shall hammer the truth into your head and make you realize that everything you have done thus far is futile. (Activates Susano'o)
Naruto: Come on!! (Struggling)
Kurama (inside): ...
Naruto: ROAAAARRRR!!! (Struggling and sweating)
Kurama (inside): No good, huh... it seems that my chakra is limited... Naruto, give up on that thing.
Naruto (inside): No way!!
Kurama (inside): It's useless, Naruto. If you continue furthermore, you'll damage your body.

(The Tailed Beast Rasengan explodes and Naruto gets kicked back by the force)

Naruto: Damn it all!! I'm exhausted!
Kurama (inside): It looks like all my chakra is gone, for now... It's gonna take a while for me to reproduce it. Good job wasting my chakra on something you couldn't work out.
Naruto (inside): (Stares at Kurama with a chagrined face)

(Obito attacks Kakashi and they fight in Taijutsu)

Kakashi: (While punching and blocking Obito's solid attacks) Obito, stop this!
Obito: Shut up!!

(Madara summons Wooden Clones and attacks the other people behind Naruto)

Madara: It looks like you've finally stopped meddling around with the Kyuubi's chakra. Now... (His Susano'o produces chakra made Magatamas and sends them flying towards Naruto)
Naruto: (Struggles to dodge the attack and falls on his knees) Sh*t!! I don't have the energy to dodge that anymore!!
Madara: (Smiles) You're mine... Kyuubi...

Suddenly the chakra produced Magatamas collided with a solid defensive wooden wall and exploded into nothingness.

Madara: This jutsu...
Naruto: Yamat- (Makes a surprised facial expression as he looked up to his rescuer's head, realizing that it was not his dear substitute captain) Wh-Wha-?... Who are you?...
Kyuubi (inside): This chakra!! (Stands up in excitement from the familiarity of the chakra which he had sensed)
Hashirama: It seems that another Uzumaki is the host of the Kyuubi again.
Tobirama: Controlling its chakra, furthermore.
Hiruzen: And growing up so tall...
Minato: Moreover, making his father proud...
Orochimaru: Still a stubborn little brat...
Sasuke: ... and a person who is unpredictable...
Naruto: I-It can't be... (Makes a surprised and excited face)
Madara: (Makes a surprised expression and then makes an irritated one) Of all the people... to think that they would all be revived together...
Kyuubi: First Hokage - Hashirama Senju, Second Hokage - Tobirama Senju, Third Hokage - Hiruzen Sarutobi, Fourth Hokage - Minato Namikaze... along with the Orochimaru guy and the Uchiha brat... and some other people...
Naruto: No way...

(A full page shows the four revived Hokages along with Team Taka and Orochimaru, with a dumbfounded Naruto behind them, and Madara's Wooden Clones dealt with at the very back of the scene)

The strongest batch arrives!!

-END-

Last edited:

Etari

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks to everybody for your nice and warm comments =D
These are the kinds of comments that keep people going, I hope to keep getting positive feedback from the NarutoBase Community! :yay: