Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto 587 the truth!

Itachi: this is his fate the izanami.

Sasuke: so have we won?

Itachi: not quite yet once he releases edo tensei i'll be gone so we'll know.

Sasuke: now you will answer my questions?

Itachi: i didn't want to tell you teh truth but it could be our last time ask what ever you want i will answer the best i can.

Sasuke: what really happened that night? why did you kill our clan for teh village? WHY DID YOU ABDON ME IN THAT HELL!

Itachi: That night...

flash back

Danzo the third hokage and his advisers are in a room with itachi.

danzo: the uchiha will attack soon hiruzen if we don't act know more lives will be lost then needed.

Third: there is a peaceful way to end this i know there is!

Itachi: lord thrid the uchiha don't seem to want a peceful way out their pride has been damaged they want power and revenge.

Danzo: and perheps you would like to hear their little plan wouldn't you hiruzen? itachi tell him.

Itachi; tomorrow night the uchiha plan to... kill sasuke my little brother and frame his death on you lord third.

hiruzen: what?

Itachi: my father was teh one who came up with the plan once you've been framed they'll cause unrest in the village and in the confusion they'll strike.

hiruzen:... killing an innocent child...

danzo: then we can no longer wait if they'll go as far as kill their own childern they are truly monsters theres no point trying to talk things out at this point. i vote the murder of every uchiha clan member tonight.

advisers: agreed.

hiruzen: no there must be...

danzo: another way? what other way do you suggest the murder of thousands of innocent? the uchiha are small in number compared to the population of our village.

hiruden:...

Itachi: its ok lord third i'll do it.

danzo: this is what it means to be a ninja hokage nameless tools meant only to furfill their duties.

Itachi leaves his fist clucnted a tear dropping from his face.

It is night time itachi apporchs the uchiha clans part of the village.

Itachi: you've been following me quite a ways show your self!

Tobi comes out from the shadows.

Itachi: who are you?

Tobi: i am uchiha madara.

Itachi: you lie uchiha madara is long dead, and even if you aren't why are you here?

tobi: to get my revenge against the village i already failed 7 years ago with the nine tails attack.

Itachi: so you did it? its your fault that the uchiha are about to die.

Tobi: yes i know i've been spying on you for quite some time itachi you show great promise but if you go up against every uchiha you'll die.

itachi activates his mangekyo sharingan.

Tobi: i see you have those eyes.

Itachi: your right about one thing i cant take down the entire clan my self i offer you this i'll let you kill the uchiha clan for me as long as you leave this village alone, and if you break your promise i promise you you'll regret it.

blood starts to come from itachis eye teh black flames hit the area next to tobi.

Itachi: consider this your one chance to get out of this village alive or next time the flames will be aimed for you.

Tobi: your not bad itachi the amterasu is a very strong jutsu you shouldn't abuse it on litte things. i accept your offer.

Itachi: good then follow me.

As they reach the place danzo is waiting for him.

danzo: who is this?

itachi: uchiha madara he's going to help me here tonight.

danzo: uchiha madara? your not him he's dead.

Tobi: believe what you want to.

Danzo: good now get to work itachi.

Itachi: under stood.

Tobi: its been fun but the uchiha will be done in in seconds.

tobi teleports away.

Itachi: where did he go?

scearms can be heard from inside the area.

danzo: go itachi it seems he's already started it.

itachi runs in to find most of them already killed.

itachi: hes fast i better hurry.

itachi rushs to his house where he is intercepted by his aunt and uncle and more uchiha clan members with shuriken he quickly kills all of them and gets to his house.

fugaku: itachi i see you've betrayed teh clan.

Itachi: father you and this clan were causieng so many problems we had to do it.

***aku: i should have know something was up you were a double aganet your are a disgarce to out clan.

Itachi: you are the disgarce, thats why i've protected sauske this whole time.

***aku: sasuke will hate you and if your doing this to protect him i doubt you'll kill him. he will take all of the uchihas hate and ram it into not only you but the entire village, it would be smarter to kill him if you kill me and every one else.

Itachi: if it means his safety i'll do what ever it takes, even if sauske becomes a bad person i will take care of him.

***aku: you've failed me son prepare to die! fire style fir...

in seconds itachi had appeared behind his father and ended him with a slash to the back and later in the same room his mother.

Itachi: ( sauske... you'll need to be string without me there to protect you but this way you'll be safe i've come up with my final choice i will live my life a traitor a crimal and your hated older brother but if your safe its all that matters i hope you stay with the village and not go to far with the hatered i am about to place inside of you)

Sasuke comes in and itachi appears and throws a shuriken at his shoulder, flash back ends

Itachi: i did it for your safety i wanted you to become strong and make up for my mistakes. instead i made it worse for you by doing what i did i tried to take care of you myself and failed. i wish you had choosen the right path. Sasuke what i ahve to say to you before i leave is i love you thats why i didn't kill you.

Sasuke: the uchiha clan was going to kill me?

Itachi: yes and its only thanks to loyal konoha villagers like me and shisui that you still live had the uchiha done what they were going to do you and many others would have died.

sasuke: itachi i love you to i'm sorry, if i had known.

itachi: its not your fault sauske its mine and its madaras, what is done is done. but it not to late to make up for what you've done.

sasuke: yes it is! i've attacked the five kage killed danzo and stole kumos jinchuuriki!

Itachi: and i murdered my entire clan but i made up for it, with you. you are the hope of the uchiha clan turn our blood soaked destiny around and make up for what i've done, for what our clan as done thats how you can redeem our clan and your honor. Go to where naruto is you'll know what to do.

Sasuke: thankyou itachi.

tears come from sauskes eyes as he hugs his brother one last time as the jutsu is released itachi cries as well as his becomes dust.

Itachi: i believe you can do it.

itachi becomes dust.

a brothers love turns his heart but is sauskes new intentions?

ok and my perdiction for the next chapter if it worked out this way is sauske going in to help naruto beat tobi madara for some reason is still there and goes to back tobi up now that he's free of edo tensei and sauskes new goal to kill tobi and that he still owes naruto a fight so naruto can punish sauske for his own mistakes just like sauske did for itachi.

thats all i had hope you enjoyed.

Reactions: Biju Hunter

villain55

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice prediction and i hope that happens if it does happen then i think that will be at least 5 more manga away Good prediction though dude

Wukong

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a second as I was reading it I was like how did he get his hands on the new story already... lol, awesome prediction it's very much possible.