Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto put Sasuke on his back against Kaguya. It was kind of difficult to watch Sasuke struggle as much as he did; god bless little Sasuke, he tried to run up on her with his Susano'o but got absolutely negged by her chakra fists LMFAO.

Naruto on the other hand stalemated her chakra fists with his own chakra fists, and managed to blitz her with raw speed while she saw through Sasuke's Ameno like the fodder technique that it is. Naruto was also countering and trading shots with Kaguya throughout the whole fight while Sasuke was "useful" by accident. He can see through Genjutsu due to the eye's natural power, it is of no credit to HIM.

Even Sakura managed to land a proper hit on Kaguya haha. Sorry kiddos, I know you pee in your pyjamas every time you think of your boy but that fact of the matter is, throughout that fight he was like the ugly friend third wheeling on the date.

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Op got triggered by Kakooli's thread
I have read not 1 page of Boruto. I don't care about that series whatsoever.

That same Bijuu power was used for Indra's arrow, if he didnt wasted for the sake of the MC plot Naruto would keep breaking those arms from BijuuSusano'o
You must be registered for see images
Sasuke's "strongest attack" was the result of momentarily stealing the other chakra. A one time thing. Naruto's strongest attack comes from taking in all of the worlds senjutsu, a feat he can replicate at any given time.

basically, the only reason why sasuke wasn't left in tatters is because kishi didn't want to make you cry.

FallenlAngel

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke's "strongest attack" was the result of momentarily stealing the other chakra. A one time thing. Naruto's strongest attack comes from taking in all of the worlds senjutsu, a feat he can replicate at any given time.

basically, the only reason why sasuke wasn't left in tatters is because kishi didn't want to make you cry.
Naruto has been stealing chakra from Kurama whole his life + he got the same chakra Sasuke used to get to power up Bijuu Susanoo - ever since the wararc + RSM and SM

your boy cant do a shit without all that and would only be getting rekt

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has been stealing chakra from Kurama whole his life + he got the same chakra Sasuke used to get to power up Bijuu Susanoo - ever since the wararc + RSM and SM

your boy cant do a shit without all that and would only be getting rekt
Naruto had to fight Kurama to get KCM. He had to win Kurama over to get BM. That is his doing, that was his intention. Sasuke's power ups are all accidents LMFAO. He was lost looking like Ray Charles until obito brought him itachi's eyes.

Reactions: Netflix and Chill

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That same Bijuu power was used for Indra's arrow, if he didnt wasted for the sake of the MC plot Naruto would keep breaking those arms from BijuuSusano'o
Actually, Naruto would've gathered NE regardless. Also Naruto only possessed a small amount of the other 8 Bijuu chakra's compared to what Sasuke seemingly took from them.

OT : As hard as it is for others to have to admit, it's the truth. Naruto performed the most/best in that fight.

FallenlAngel

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had to fight Kurama to get KCM. He had to win Kurama over to get BM. That is his doing, that was his intention. Sasuke's power ups are all accidents LMFAO. He was lost looking like Ray Charles until obito brought him itachi's eyes.
Naruto was using Kurama's chakra long before he even took control of it, and he didnt fight it alone Kushina helped him. Sasuke power ups are not accident and Rinnegan is rightuflly his - lol @ Ray charles - even blind and exhausted matched full powered Naruto's rasengan , and then he started complaining how he needs Kurama's power to compete.

FallenlAngel

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Naruto would've gathered NE regardless. Also Naruto only possessed a small amount of the other 8 Bijuu chakra's compared to what Sasuke seemingly took from them.

OT : As hard as it is for others to have to admit, it's the truth. Naruto performed the most/best in that fight.
Yeah - SM, just another side power up so he can actually do something - yes , he did the best with 9 bijuus power powering him up - anyone could do that

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the Naruto series ended years ago and you're starting an argument about something that's been discussed 1000times and it all comes down to a circle jerk contest with the same people who've been in this section for years. The thread is literally pointless

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was using Kurama's chakra long before he even took control of it, and he didnt fight it alone Kushina helped him. Sasuke power ups are not accident and Rinnegan is rightuflly his - lol @ Ray charles - even blind and exhausted matched full powered Naruto's rasengan , and then he started complaining how he needs Kurama's power to compete.
You wanna talk about part 1 lol? Anything other than that, you do not have a point as it was out of Naruto's control. Yes Kushina helped him, but you missed the point that Naruto got his power ups through ACTION, intending to do something and results showing from that. Sasuke was given every power up he ever got. Naruto trained for SM, he fought for KCM, he befriended Kurama for BM, and was given RSM as Sasuke was given Rinnegan.

"I need the Bijuu" - Sasuke

"I need Kurama" - Naruto

This difference between the two? One had a Bijuu sealed into him on his birth day and is stuck with him for the rest of his life, and is one which he'd already befriended and has full access to through his own doing. The other, was a threatened opponent who without using the Bijuu as a ONE TIME thing would of got blown to smithereens.

Last edited:

FallenlAngel

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You wanna talk about part 1 lol? Anything other than that, you do not have a point as it was out of Naruto's control. Yes Kushina helped him, but you missed the point that Naruto got his power ups through ACTION, intending to do something and results showing from that. Sasuke was given every power up he ever got. Naruto trained for SM, he fought for KCM, he befriended Kurama for BM, and was given RSM as Sasuke was given Rinnegan.

"I need the Bijuu" - Sasuke

"I need Kurama" - Naruto

This difference between the two? One had a Bijuu sealed into him on his birth day and is stuck with him for the rest of his life, and is one which he'd already befriended and has full access to through his own doing. The other, was a threatened opponent who without using the Bijuu as a ONE TIME thing would of got blown to smithereens.

Im not talking about part1 , im talking overall about the series. Naruto was using Kuramas chakra even when he didnt control it/ vs Neji for example - and what action ? He had screen time, thats why the action was needed. And what training was he doing exactly? When he was learning SM - he was just learning how to control SM chakra with the help of the toad again. Sasuke was doing real training and never had to rely on side power ups such as SM and other stuff - MS /EMS just ruined his fighting style anyways - Sasuke would alrdy get the Rinnegan same way MAdara did with senju dna - Hagoromo only (powered up the process/speed) of getting Rinnegan which was even nerfed so Naruto could actually stand a chance. If you dont believe me, check EDO Nagato vs Kurama Mode Naruto, Naruto could even touch Nagato.

Really? I remember Naruto bisecting Madara with a Rasen shuriken and was fighting multiple Linbo using his Senjutsu, as well as shattering god knows how many CT's with his nukes. Naruto more than delivered against Madara, sorry.
Madara was alrdy weaken from fighting 8gates Gai and Naruto just came to show up just in time to throw that Rasenshuriken - Sasuke actually Blitzed Madara

Ace of the fire fist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not talking about part1 , im talking overall about the series. Naruto was using Kuramas chakra even when he didnt control it/ vs Neji for example - and what action ? He had screen time, thats why the action was needed. And what training was he doing exactly? When he was learning SM - he was just learning how to control SM chakra with the help of the toad again. Sasuke was doing real training and never had to rely on side power ups such as SM and other stuff - MS /EMS just ruined his fighting style anyways - Sasuke would alrdy get the Rinnegan same way MAdara did with senju dna - Hagoromo only (powered up the process/speed) of getting Rinnegan which was even nerfed so Naruto could actually stand a chance. If you dont believe me, check EDO Nagato vs Kurama Mode Naruto, Naruto could even touch Nagato.

Madara was alrdy weaken from fighting 8gates Gai and Naruto just came to show up just in time to throw that Rasenshuriken - Sasuke actually Blitzed Madara
Hahaha, you've resorted to discussing part 1 and irrelevant fights which shows the desperation in your weak argument.

@Bold, that's called training genius lmfaooo, is this what 2018 NarutoBase members are like?

I'm finished with you. I apologize on behalf of Sasuke for his horrendous showing against the final boss, but consider yourself lucky he had the one man army Naruto with him.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cant be rightfully his if he took someone eyes and since it was itachi eyes shouldnt he have awakend the rinnegan saskue only relevent because itachi made him so